Options

Replies

• samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    just me!:wink:
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Pic of me before my guy took me to a football game last fall. Need a new one this year. I'm hoping we get tickets for the first game in 12 days. Fingers crossed!!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    My 50th birthday! My beau- du jour took me to a fancy-schmancy hotel-restaurant with the wrap around rooftop deck over looking the NYC skyline. Champagne in a bucket, bouquet of flowers, and me sipping the first flute -as the sun set, my hair wild and feelin like Cinderella. Them were the days.

The End
    (of that story)
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mine is my boyfriend and me at an Air Force Ball back in January when we had first started dating. It's one of my favorite pictures of us! :)
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend took this shot of me on his birthday/at Vancouver pride festival last year. I didn't even know it was his birthday until a few weeks later! We were not dating yet at the time and just met lol. Little did I know I took him to his first pride parade on his birthday! :)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    At the moment my avatar is Oscar Pistorius, running with a little girl with amputated legs. Oscar is a great hero, and a source of tremendous inspiration for me. His insistence on being ordinary makes him seem even more of a superhuman to me.

I'm very excited that I will be seeing him run the t44 final at the paralympics in just a couple of weeks time.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    mine is just the latest pic of me.. it was right after I had cut my hair
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Just about to cross the finish line after a 100km charity bike ride (Ride The Rideau) last September.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<Currently because I'm just the biggest Joan Jett Nerd that ever lived.... And I kind of assist her with some musical tasks from time to time.

But usually its the "Dark Faerie" picture that I use..... I use that picture to represent me, because she kind of looks likes me with faerie wings.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    <
    DH and I on our honeymoon in Florida this past October :)
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mine is me right after my first 5k, The Color Run St Louis!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    As I lose I feel like the caterpillar turning into the beautiful butterfly. New experiences, new life! And I can fly!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Mine is from finals week a couple of weeks ago, noticeable difference from my first picture I took in May.
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    <<Headed to a wedding (taken yesterday)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Disneyland during Halloween last year.

Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy.

Genuine Reaction of pure terror.

(I'm on the right, brother on the left)
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My most recent progress pic.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    It's just me.
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I used to be the brand manager for Eggo waffles, and I love the comfort food aspect of this picture.
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My reminder that I have made progress. Some days it is easy to forget. :bigsmile:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Me catching fish last weekend! It reminds me of where our food should come from and helps me think healthy!