Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Just take off running (say in the mall), you would be surprise how many people run with you
    Thats a total 'black thing'. We tested this at one of my former work-places. Black people see other black people running and will take off. My white co-workers would look around like 'what is going on' and then try to investigate.
    This is why hollywood has it all wrong. The black people always die first in a horror movie and lets face it. Im already 5 blocks away.

This particular post was so funny, I remembered it from months ago and searched for it again because I needed a giggle.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I thought this was pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27pfiRg5WQ
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Some of my favorite skits on *kitten* were when they would put the baby carrier on the roof of the car and drive off or have the dude in the straight jacket escape from the van while they were stopped asking for directions. Stuff like that.

Personally I like it when people ask me where we have met before and I say, "Prison" with a dead serious look on my face. The people they are with usually just freeze.

Hahaha I love this because i hate it when used as a pickup line...i might have to borrow this from time to time :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    At the Jim eye like too smell there bike seats after they are done.....Aye think it's funny and it makes them uncomfortable.....knot as uncomfortable as when ewe due it while they are still on the bike though.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    My younger brother (19 yrs old) has a VERY mild form of Cerebral Palsey (still can walk, talk, drive, graduate highschool) and my entire family jokes about it now. Even he does. He often jokes about how he uses his CP to get hott dates with girls. I find that everyone in my family (including my brother) thinks I do a hilarious impression of his speech impediment but I find it makes people really uncomfortable when I mention he has cerebral palsey. It makes them even more uncomfortable when I call him retarded. Which we all LMAO at. Also, his left arm muscles are a little drawn up, like it doesn't lay flat at his side, because of his CP, and all his friends call him KFC bc of his chicken wing, and that my friends, is hilarious!

Just so you can get a mental image he says things like "who" when he means "you" and "lellow" for "yellow".. hahahahaha...
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Oh...I am the king of uncomfortable...my poor wife. I do things like when we are in the grocery store, or parking lot, I just MEOW really loud while we are walking. And I keep a straight face so when people look around, they think it was me, but aren't sure. Or when no one is looking in an isle, I'll start dancing in front next to her. I also like to fart in the stores, and then tell her..."Oh man, we have to move!"

She'll be like "hold on, I'm not done here."
    "No, we have to move now."

Then it hits her and we are both powerwalking as I leave a trail of tears behind me.

As gross as it seems, my husband and I both do the fart thing.. My best friend Crop Dusts everyone he walks in front of.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Walk into someone's house without knocking or typing this with no hands!:blushing: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    while sitting having a casual drink with someone just slowlyyy raise your arm higher and higher holding your drink..and pretend like nothing is happening...i did that when i first had dinner with my boyfriends family...needless to say..they ****ing love me!! haha
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    oh also play the meow game...casually incorporate the word meow into your sentence as many times as possible as your talking to someone. Me and my bestie used to do this ALLL the time...oh hello is my meow perscription meow ready for pickup right meow?
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I guess i'm tame in comparison to most of these.
    I'm quite fond of muttering to myself hen i'm in the supermarket. ( it does seem to work at clearing the aisles which is nice.)
    I also like to partake in the occasional dorking ( dancing while walking)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Put vanilla yogurt in an empty jar of mayo and eat it in public
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    "Want a slice of cheese on your sandwich?" "No thanks. I'm driving"

People would always try this kind of *kitten* on me when I worked at McDs. Not funny. My favorite part was giving them absolutely no reaction when they expected one.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    fill a mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding. eat with a spoon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: brilliant! :drinker:
    I definitely need to remember this one.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm known to randomly bust out into song and dance wherever I am. Also, the hubs and I regularly crop dust.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options

wear clothing of two conflicting interests (for instance, a shirt and jacket of rival sports teams, or buttons from two opposing political parties)

This is goooold. Man I have to do that next time I go running. I wonder how many conversations/looks will result from it.

I wear a Chicago Cubs shirt with a St Louis Cardinals hat. I've had plenty of questions about it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I ADORE this thread, and I fully plan on doing each and every one of these things soon.

Right up my alley
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Take a chocolate bar into the bathroom stall with you. Wait until somebody comes in next to you and wipe the chocolate bar all over your hands. Reach under the stall and say, "hey man, got any toilet paper?".
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree with the previous bumper.
  • SarahJean0704
    Options
    haha me and my sister are always doing weird stuff to get a reaction out of people .. just this past weekend we were at the zoo and he daughter cant wlk for long periods of time so we had a wheelchair with us .. well our kids were off looking at something and me and my sister were talking to the wheelchair as if there was someone sitting there "Christina quit screaming !"

haha or one time we were in a crowded restaraunt .. and right as we are leaving i started screaming and waving to the other side of the restaraunt acting like my long lost friend was over there .