Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Dear that kid from yesterday,

I'm sorry I nearly hit you opening the door but you were standing too close. And that still didn't give you the right to turn around, go "watch it fatty!" then run off.

Love me.

Dear whoever left the puddle of water at the gym,

I nearly broke my neck!

Love me.
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!! Thanks for reliving it!!!

Dear "thug" guy at work,

It really irratates me how you think when you talk on the phone and reference me in your conversation, you dont think Im smart enough to get the hint. Im not "hood" and Im not "street" but I am SMART. So just because I dont stoop to your level or let you know how much you get on my ever last living nerve, I still cant stand you...

Please get a clue and leave your "hoodness" on the street!!

With sincerest concern,
    Me
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Dear husband,

Avoiding me and the kids for your stupid game is going to cause me to get pissed off, and you know what that's like. Last week before you got that game, you were all over me and showed me all kind of attention so much that I felt like a teenager again, I feel like you are cheating on me with Starwars. Me and Starwars are about to fight, just saying!

Love,
    Me!

Roll opposite faction.

Gank.

Corpse Camp.

He'll log off. Problem solved.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Dear Actors,

Stop stop stop. If you haven't got it right by now, you never will.

By the way, your singing sounds flat. You are not the most important people in the building so stop prancing around like you own the world. I am not impressed.

Give it a rest and give me a break.

Thanks
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    You know who you are,

You're a cheating *kitten*.

Love me.
  • foodisfuelforlife
    Options
    Dear every hot girl eating chips/chocolate/cake at uni.

Go die.

Love Amy
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Dear anyone who says Weight Loss Journey/My journey so far

Its not a journey, was it a weight gain journey? No
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Dear Sir Alex Ferguson,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Signed,

A Football Fan.

*LIKE*
  • natasa2604
    natasa2604 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dear stupid boyfriend,
    why do you have to be so stupid to not uderstand why I'm doing all of this? why I care about my looks? and why I say I do this because I want to feel good, not because I want other people to think that! I do not care about other people, I want to be proud of myself when I look myself in the mirror, when I go to the beach, when I tryout new clothes...and yes, it is the influence of globalisation, it's more important to look good than be healthy, well - I'm trying to keep up with both of those things! that's why I eat crappy oat and rye flakes every morning even though I want to puke how horrible that is....and if you cannot uderstand all of this- THEN **** OFF
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Dear next door neighbours Cat,

If i catch you crapping all over my garden again im turning you into a f*****g pair of gloves!

Thanks.

HK
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome! You pretty much wrote mine for me! LOL.

Dear co-worker,

Just because you hate your job and life in general, does not mean you need to spend hours a day whining at my desk. You're bumming me out and ruining my post holiday vacation buzz. I happen to like my job and my life so get lost and let me live in my utopia!
  • nhga47
    Options
    HOW FN RUDE! Punk . I think you should have hit him a little harder! :)

I'm sorry I nearly hit you opening the door but you were standing too close. And that still didn't give you the right to turn around, go "watch it fatty!" then run off.

Love me.

Dear whoever left the puddle of water at the gym,

I nearly broke my neck!

Love me.
  • nhga47
    Options
    Dear Grandfather,

If you must make my moms life hell by complaining that you don't feel good and we all just want you to die, then maybe its time that you did and left us all alone. You are a miserable human being who can't say anything nice about anyone, yet you claim to be a good "christian". Yeah right. Mom has done nothing but bend over backwards for you and try and take care of you as a loving daughter would. I have to say that you DO NOT DESERVE IT! Stop making everyone else miserable just because you can and you think you are entitled because you are a grumpy old man!

Signed,

Pissed off grandson
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Dear Colleague

Please remember that youngsters who come to our workplace freely, to assist us and get work experience should be treated with the same respect you yourself think you merit. Support and guidance is what is needed not critism and a cold shoulder.
    I will speak up if I see this happening again.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Oh, trust me. If I hadn't just been standing there staring in surprise....
    HOW FN RUDE! Punk . I think you should have hit him a little harder! :)

Love me.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dear Boyfriend's Stepfather,

Stop looking down on me just because your stepson and I live together. We're not trashy. This is what is best for us and we're grown adults. I don't need any comments about how we are "living in sin" and "going to hell" and "bad Catholics" when you didn't even go to church on Christmas. You don't know what goes on in our house; stop acting so high and mighty.

The fact that your daughter who is the same age as me just told you she's pregnant and not in a relationship is very ironic.

Love (well, love your wife not you),
    Me
  • JoAlberts
    Options
    Dear E.L James and Stephenie Meyer

Way to go teaching people to COMPLETELY change themselves for another person. Also (only for E.L. James) I was expecting a kinky book about hot weird sex, and I am reading the 2nd book, and it's basically morphed into a romance novel! *YAWN!*

Your faithfully

Dissatisfied reader.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Dear Co-worker

Stop competing with me! Its not a competition, we are both in the same boat. I don't need the added pressure of your smugness if i fail an exam and your petulancy when I pass one. I don't need your passive agressive comments about how 'perfect' I am- I'm not perfect and you know it!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Dear Lady Next Door,

Yes, I saw you purposely walk across the street to let your dog piss on my mailbox. Granted, when nature calls, your mutt chooses the spot; however I know you did this to annoy the hell out of me. Congrats!

Your Post-It note on my garage to cut my grass when I only just moved in, how you conveniently close your garage door everyday when I pull into my driveway - yes I notice these things. Wife of Satan, even though you're a dried up old bitty, I choose not to stoop to your level of ignorance. I will continue to greet you in the morning AAAAAAND in the afternoon when I arrive home from work with the biggest macaroni and cheesiest grin on my face. However, should you decide to continue to use my lawn as your own personal pooch piss pot we will have a misunderstanding. That is all.

With Warmest Regards,

Your New Neighbor Forever...bwaaahahahahahah!!!!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Dear Darla,

I hate your stinking guts...you make me vomit! You're the scum between my toes!

Love,

SV