Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• lidiflyful
    Options
    My car is awesome!

In fact it is different everyday, it is chauffer driven and has a holding capacity of 47 people! The chauffer comes to collect me from the same point everyday at an agreed time and open the doors for me. I only have to put in £3.40 everyday and that covers all running costs and petrol and I can go as far as I like, as much as I like. Since its so large I am kind enough to let members of the public catch a ride with me, and if they need to go any further than me then I don't mind the chauffer taking them.

:-)
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Saturn Ion 3, the one with doors that open backwards in the back, and a 2005 Ford Escape (boring).
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    2004 BMW 330ci Convertible. LOVE my car. The only downside is that now I don't think I'll ever be able to drive anything that's not a bimmer...
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    2005 Subaru WRX Wagon <-- band gear hauling vehicle

2011 Honda Interstate <-- the bike
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    2012 Toyota Corolla LE -- bought it 2 weeks ago today! We also have a 2005 Toyota Camry that DH is now driving and a 1993 Toyota Camry with 220k miles on it that we're trying to sell. (Can you tell we area Toyota family? My in-laws bought that '93 Camry brand new in 1992 and sold it to us 3 years ago. My FIL worked as a Toyota Mechanic for nearly 40 years so we buy them, he maintains them LOL).
  • orville54
    orville54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona Edition. This car is great. Gets about 21 MPG on the highway and 17 MPG in the city. Not to bad for a 5.7 L V8. Biggest downside is that is doesn't go in the snow and that is a problem as I live in Wisconsin. I store it from November to March. My winter vehicle is a 1998 Dodge Durango. I would recommend the Charger to anyone.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    My primary vehicle is a 2002 Jetta TDI Diesel. I bought it primarily for fuel efficiency back in 2002, 110,000 miles and going strong. I'm very happy with it, but given the increase in the cost of Diesel and the advances in hybrid technology, I can't really recommend the new ones any more. When my wife wanted to replace her car last year, we got a Prius. It was cheaper than the TDI, got better fuel mileage, and runs on a less expensive fuel.

But I still love my old TDI. It's a fun ride.

My secondary vehicle is a 2007 Specialized Sirrus hybrid bicycle. I bought it for even better fuel efficiency and as my primary platform for exercise (in the form of commuting to work) when it's not snowing out.

My tertiary vehicle (yes, I have three) is a 2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with a plow. I have a 1/4 mile of driveway to clear, and I live in Maine. :) It doesn't get many miles, but it's a nice truck.
  • paperducks
    Options
    2009 Ford Mustang V6.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I drive a Toyota Yaris

which comes from a car sharing service called: Communauto. It costs $2 per hour to use. Includes cost of membership & gas etc...
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    Had an '81 Camaro Z28 now I drive an '01 hyundai accent
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a 2012 Kia Soul, great gas milage!
    No hamsters included!!!!
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Cadillac STS V 4.4l supercharged

NghcSl.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    2012 Ford Focus! My old car was probably going to break down on my way to work... =(

I love the color (bright blue), the interior material, and the USB voice command. Plus the speakers!

I don't like the acceleration at 5-15 miles. You can feel the gears shifting a little jerkily.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    2007 Nissan Murano. IMO it's the best car I've EVER owned, and I've owned a few lol. It gets great gas mileage, and fits my kids and all of our crap without a problem.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Cadillac STS V 4.4l supercharged

NghcS.jpg

So jealous! I would love to have this exact car, but I have 2 kids and they are rough on EVERYTHING!
  • lane823
    lane823 Posts: 41
    Options
    I drive a 2009 Chevy HHR. I love that car!!
    I drag race a 1974 Chevy Nova. I REALLY love that car!!!
  • avdj2
    avdj2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a Toyota Hilux Surf (in the U.S. this model is called a Toyota 4Runner). My truck is more than a decade old but very very very reliable especially when going through flood-prone areas.
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    2003 Toyota Prius - LOVE IT! I fill up the gas tank once every 2-3 weeks and I've never hit $40 to fill the tank.
    :-)
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    @ Angiemartin I have two car seats in the back ;)
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've a 2000 VW Beetle - I call it Talulah after the Jamaican bob sled in 'Cool Runnings'. It was my mum's when she passed away in 2003 and I can't see me driving anything else ever. Miss you mum xo