Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• cowgirlup327
    cowgirlup327 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'll be really mad if one week of vacation eating and slacking erases the work I've done and results I've seen over the past few months. Time to get back to it!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    today i will stay on track because i did yesterday and i wanna keep it up :) and i have a lofty goal to reach by december -- it's not gonna fall into my lap, i have to work for it! and i'm going to do just that. couch to 5k - week 2 day 2, TONIGHT :)
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am officially at a lower weight than I have been in 6 years, and I'm not starving myself or obsessing. I actually enjoy fueling my body correctly and find the exercises classes at my gym extremely fun.
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing results from my hard work and I want to keep seeing those results!
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I have a party to go to on Friday and i want to look DAMN HOT!!!
    (Awesome post!!!!!!!! Love all the reasons that everyone has! Thanks for posting this idea!!! We should do this everyday!)
  • chrissayya
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because jeans that got tight in january are already close to fitting!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I need to. Now that I'm done breastfeeding I have the time and energy to exercise. I have until December to lose 20-30 pounds and to get myself ready for the dance classes I'll be taking next spring term. If I don't start getting back into good routines, I'll never be ready.
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because for the first time in almost 20 years, my knees aren't always bothering me. I never believed the doctors when they said that just a few pounds would cause the horrible stress on my already awful joints... stupid, stupid me.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Because my coworker said I looked slim yesterday and asked if I was working out...

Because I'm worth it.

Because my husband says I'm beautiful

Because I want to look sexy on a Thai beach in November
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Today, I will stay on track because I want to feel good about myself when I leave for vacation next week :-)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today as I have in the past 47 days, I want to look good for my birthday in about a month. I especially want to look good for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Whoop Whoop.

I am hoping to reach my goal by March of next year.
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Because I've been off track for the past week and the scale is showing me this. I want the scale to continue moving downward!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    because I will be going out tonight to see a concert. drinks will be included. no gym :cry:
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because... I am looking forward to running the Color Me Rad 5k in Knoxville. I'll have to work really hard between now and then to run the whole thing! http://www.colormerad.com/races/knoxville.html
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'll stay on track today because I got on a talking scale yesterday and it said, "ONE AT A TIME, PLEASE!"
  • simplynaturalfarm
    simplynaturalfarm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track and for the rest of my life because my health is worth it. Seeing my daughters grow up, growing old with my husband and having a long healthy life is simply worth more than the alternative.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I don't want to feel like I let down my friends on here that are cheering me on.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because....I am only 3 pounds from my goal weight!

But I can't exercise because my endometriosis is hurting today. Burning like acid. Grrr.
  • Msdays007
    Msdays007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want my clothes to fit how they used to!
  • savnicolee
    savnicolee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to be the person I've always dreamed of, and better my life with the confidence I so desperately need :) It's worth it all. And I've moved on from the motivation slump, and being healthy has become a way of life for me <3 !