Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    You put yourself in a position to be tempted at a weak moment. If you value what you have, don't do it.

Edit: One problem with flirting online is; you, in your mind, imagine everything about the other person the perfect way YOU would have it. You get all wired up thinking this other person is perfect. That's when you are tempted to do something you will regret.
  • blueyedmami
    Options
    Bad. Just remember... "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"... You don't want it done to you, don't do it to them!
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Guess you need to define "heavy" flirting...
  • redlady82
    redlady82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    3Usiw.gif

Haha! The dude says, no way man!!
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If it's mutual between two spouses (tyou both approve of each other doing that), then fine.

If your wife/husband doesn't approve or never agreed to that **** in the first place, then NO!

Why flirt? Is it really THAT necessary?
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    effing disgusting and disrespectful to your spouse

This
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    bad, flirt with your spouse!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    The only flirting that should be done is with your spouse.
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options
    IF you take care of how it LOOKS, then you take care of how it IS.....if it looks bad - then it is bad....
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    depends on the realationship. Can you openly do it? Would you want your spouse behaving in the same manner? That is only a question you can answer for your own relationship.

If you are hiding it though than it probably is not a good idea.
  • meka325
    meka325 Posts: 47
    Options
    Bad news.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Does heavy flirting burn more calories than light flirting? Also, how should I record the calories I burn while flirting? Is it okay to eat those calories back?

I'M SO CONFUSED!

OMG funniest thing I read all day. This is the ongoing joke at work!
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I don't even cross that line. No need to.
  • Christel36
    Christel36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! Very bad idea :(
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If you place any value on your relationship or your own integrity then just don't. Full stop. Never ever ever.

I get seriously creeped out by married men who flirt with me (married), even if it's only "in fun" it's still grosssss, :sick:
    Take that sleaze home to your own damn wife...:mad:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I know one of those guys and he just comes off as such a pig. I wonder what he does when he goes off on those frequent, long business trips that he takes. I wouldn't be married to a guy like that and I certainly wouldn't disrespect my husband like that either. Being friendly and polite to the opposite sex is fine. Flirting it up like you're single and looking for some action is just gross. :sick:
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    A good general rule is that if you wouldn't do it in front of your partner and have it be totally ok with them, then you shouldn't be doing it at all.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I think just don't do anything you wouldn't be happy seeing your wife do. no double standards. its the double standards in a relationship that get to me! :-)
  • nicolemariematson69
    Options
    wow! hmmm, sounds like my marriage is headed for divorce! lol. my husband heavily flirts with and talks to other women all of the time. online, through email or fb messaging and god knows what else. I have seen his texts messages in his phone to other women, including an ex! calling them beautiful, sweetheart and other cute names. But he says he calls me honey because i am his wife. wow! he even had a pic sent to him from one of his online gaming "penpal" before we got married.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My problem is that since I've lost weight (164 pounds), I don't even realize if someone is flirting with me. It doesn't even register in that part of my brain:huh: . I've always been the joke around funny big guy, so now if a woman were to flirt with me, I don't think I'd even notice it.

example: A few months ago I went to starbucks and I was wearing shorts (which I do practically year-round) and the staff there all know me and were talking about how I was wearing shorts even though it was quite cold out. This one worker in particular was talking about how she notices I wear shorts alot, and then she drew little pictures of me wearing short in the rain, snow etc on my coffee cup. I didn't even notice until I got back to work, and all my co-workers were saying how she was flirting with me????? I had no clue.

Needless to say I've framed the cup and it now hangs in my office!! :tongue: