Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Or is it better to be married and do light flirting with high reps? It's confusing.
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    flirt with each other
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I do flirt with people other than my wife, sometimes when she is there, sometimes she hears about it after the fact. And at times she is as big a flirt as I am.

And we've been happily married for over 12 years.

When you respect and trust each other, it isn't a big deal. It is fun, feels good, and is enjoyable to all parties. Of course, you should be ethical with the person you are flirting with as well. Let them know what the deal is.

This. My husband and I both flirt. Since day 1, we have both known the other flirts. That doesn't mean it goes anywhere else. I am the first person to tell you I am married. The end.

To each his own. Flirting is a grey area- it's not wrong across the board.

She's telling the truth. I flirted her down to her skippies and she responded by showing me the printout of a new malpractice law proposal. It's quite interesting, you see, because New York state wants to create an artificial cap on pain and suffering claims and the...

Haha, I flirted you down to your skippies you mean!

ohhh shushhhh!!! you know my clothes fall off the moment you login <3

Pics.

HEY...he is MY efiance!:angry:

no worries girls. I still have a lot of weight to lose so there is plenty of me to go around.

Jules, I'm just going to have to share that photo of me with the "kitty" to satisfy her cravings.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I do flirt with people other than my wife, sometimes when she is there, sometimes she hears about it after the fact. And at times she is as big a flirt as I am.

When you respect and trust each other, it isn't a big deal. It is fun, feels good, and is enjoyable to all parties. Of course, you should be ethical with the person you are flirting with as well. Let them know what the deal is.

This. My husband and I both flirt. Since day 1, we have both known the other flirts. That doesn't mean it goes anywhere else. I am the first person to tell you I am married. The end.

She's telling the truth. I flirted her down to her skippies and she responded by showing me the printout of a new malpractice law proposal. It's quite interesting, you see, because New York state wants to create an artificial cap on pain and suffering claims and the...

Pics.

no worries girls. I still have a lot of weight to lose so there is plenty of me to go around.

Jules, I'm just going to have to share that photo of me with the "kitty" to satisfy her cravings.

SHARE. Plus we are just harmless flirting.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Pics.

SHARE. Plus we are just harmless flirting.

w/ Jules permission, I'll temporarily add it to my photos (not my main)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    IMO, it is different in each marriage. What some find perfectly ok and acceptable, others may find appauling.

My marriage may be seen as appauling to some. :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    it can make you a *kitten*

just kidding

*kitten*

:laugh:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    IMO, it is different in each marriage. What some find perfectly ok and acceptable, others may find appauling.

you're hot.
  • sizzle92
    Options

you're hot.

How YOU doin?:wink:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

you're hot.

How YOU doin?:wink:

the better question is who :wink: :wink:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

you're hot.

Flirting with my friends right in front of my face????
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My fiance and i accept that we are both possessive and jealous. so...flirting is a no no unless someone wants an *kitten* chewing. it works.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

you're hot.

Wow woman, we never said anything about committment.
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    As long as there's no meaning behind it, and you come home to me... Flirt away!

Besides, I'm pretty sure every person should have a work husband/work wife
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Everyone, married, dating, life partners ... whatever.. HAS flirted with someone at some point in time! If you say you haven't, then you are lying to yourself and everyone else. Most of the time, people take " Friendly gestures" as flirting.

The main thing is open communications between partners to clarify what each other is comfortable with.

Myself, I am a harmless flirt! That is just part of my personality! :flowerforyou:
  • sizzle92
    Options

you're hot.

Wow woman, we never said anything about committment.

:laugh: :tongue:
  • cbear311
    cbear311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Be careful!!! Proceed with caution!!! Dead End!!!
    That behavior is just asking for trouble!!!
  • MrDangerSass
    Options

^this

22 years happily married and both of us are insatiable flirts. Then again, we are also friends on MFP and many of my wife's friends are my friends. We have some really good laughs in the process. This doesn't always work for everyone... especially if there is distrust and one or the other is doing just to "monitor" their spouse's activities and interactions.

I trust my wife and love the influence her friends (men and women) have had on her and her desire to achieve her goals... and there is a lot of flirting along the way. Ultimately, (as Jules so eloquently put) she brings her appetite home.

Seriously...and I don't know what you consider heavy flirting or what's behind the question but if you're having to ask this question here... I suggest you have a very open and honest conversation with your wife and not necessarily because she's doing anything wrong but clearly you have some concerns. If you all aren't on the same page... everything else is noise.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

say it isnt so.
    betrayed.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

you're hot.

Also, I saw that profile photo of hers on your friends list. Her boobs look amazing. So how can you really blame me?