Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Just don't. I believe that you shouldn't do anything behind your spouse's back that you wouldn't do in front of them.
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Yeah, I am an equal opportunity flirt, and wouldn't date a girl who wasn't basically the same way.

It's harmless fun.

Just don't. I believe that you shouldn't do anything behind your spouse's back that you wouldn't do in front of them.

See - I agree with you, but flirting doesn't fall into that category for me. I have done it plenty of times in front of SOs.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Pants up or down...there is a difference!:wink:

I think you can flirt and not cross a line.
    Wanna play just the tip?:tongue:

Oh and love you Jules!!!!:love::flowerforyou:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm a flirt. In front of my man or not I flirt. It's not like I'm all touchy feely all over the guy. I'm not like kissin on his neck and friggin trying to grab his crotch and rip it out to give him a BJ.

But seriously, I flirt. I'm not going to kiss some guy, or like touch him inappropriately. But that is just who I am. I have a friend who is a HEAVY flirt, and she flirts with our guy friends right infront of their g/f's and the g/f's have an issue with it and I tell them that is just WHO SHE IS and they don't get it. It's not going to go anywhere. If you can't flirt and know WHEN to stop, you've got issue's.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Agree if it isn't something you would say or do if the SO or spouse was there, it BAD.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I flirt in front of my husband, he flirts in front of me. We only have sex with each other...

So yea. I think I'm good.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i prefer heavy petting
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I think if "heavy flirting" involves touching, then that's a no-go for me. Although really it's just a matter of trust and respect. I trust my husband (who is a little naturally flirtatious, like myself), but if either of us feels uncomfortable with the type/amount of flirting the other person does, we just say so and ask that they respect us enough to stop that behavior.

However, if you're flirting with someone WITHOUT your partner around, and take actual measures to hide that flirting from said partner (i.e. online comments, asking friends not to mention a backrub or disclosure made, etc.), then I would consider that a breaking of trust.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Bad.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I don't flirt. I make E-babies.

Got 99 problems, but child-support aint one!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Does heavy flirting burn more calories than light flirting? Also, how should I record the calories I burn while flirting? Is it okay to eat those calories back?

I'M SO CONFUSED!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I do flirt with people other than my wife, sometimes when she is there, sometimes she hears about it after the fact. And at times she is as big a flirt as I am.

And we've been happily married for over 12 years.

When you respect and trust each other, it isn't a big deal. It is fun, feels good, and is enjoyable to all parties. Of course, you should be ethical with the person you are flirting with as well. Let them know what the deal is.

This. My husband and I both flirt. Since day 1, we have both known the other flirts. That doesn't mean it goes anywhere else. I am the first person to tell you I am married. The end.

To each his own. Flirting is a grey area- it's not wrong across the board.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Pants up or down...there is a difference!:wink:

I think you can flirt and not cross a line.
    Wanna play just the tip?:tongue:

Oh and love you Jules!!!!:love::flowerforyou:

smooches Cliff.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I do flirt with people other than my wife, sometimes when she is there, sometimes she hears about it after the fact. And at times she is as big a flirt as I am.

When you respect and trust each other, it isn't a big deal. It is fun, feels good, and is enjoyable to all parties. Of course, you should be ethical with the person you are flirting with as well. Let them know what the deal is.

This. My husband and I both flirt. Since day 1, we have both known the other flirts. That doesn't mean it goes anywhere else. I am the first person to tell you I am married. The end.

She's telling the truth. I flirted her down to her skippies and she responded by showing me the printout of a new malpractice law proposal. It's quite interesting, you see, because New York state wants to create an artificial cap on pain and suffering claims and the...
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I plead the fifth.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I plead the fifth.

u prob just recvd 142 FR's lol
  • scs143
    Options

She's telling the truth. I flirted her down to her skippies and she responded by showing me the printout of a new malpractice law proposal. It's quite interesting, you see, because New York state wants to create an artificial cap on pain and suffering claims and the...

Haha, I flirted you down to your skippies you mean!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

ohhh shushhhh!!! you know my clothes fall off the moment you login <3
  • scs143
    Options

Pics.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Pics.

HEY...he is MY efiance!:angry: