Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What is considered "heavy flirting"?

No penetration, except digital.

Beastie...u dont post that often but when you do KAPOW....its good.

Wait is that flirting? Oh sorry....that post was SO disrepsectful

I know, right? Ha, ha. It's cool, bro. Wanna do it?

heh heh Beavis...she said "do it"
  • Brotherdeath76
    Options
    Just an fyi I wasn't referring to me flirting I was referring to her
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Never ends well.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on if you're looking to be divorced real soon.

If you love your spouse, don't do it. If you're having marriage problems -- communicate and work it out. I can't emphasize the COMMUNICATE enough.

Been married 23 years; we've had our ups & downs -- all relationships do; but we've always talked through things (sometimes it was shouting, but we were communicating) and we worked things out. We both give 100% to our relationship and our marriage is much stronger because of it. I would take a bullet for my husband and he wouldn't let me.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    BAH!

I say who cares where you get your appetite as long as you satisfy it at home.

bring on the hate, I'm in the mood for it.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    BAH!

I say who cares where you get your appetite as long as you satisfy it at home.

bring on the hate, I'm in the mood for it.

Where do we live, again?
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on just what flirting entails.

Does it make you go home at night and love your spouse even more because someone complimented you and made you feel good, or does it make you think you should go behind your spouses back?

My own feeling is would it be okay to say/do this in public? Would your spouse be upset if they found out?

I think this says it best. If it is truly flirting, and you are not thinking of taking it past the flirts, then I think it's fine. Also, is it okay for her to flirt at the same level if she wants to?

As long as you both take it home to each other, then it's not harmful.
    I've been married 37 years, and yes, we have both flirted, but it stays as flirting!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    If you are "happily" married and not, say a Swinger, why would you be flirting with someone of the opposite/same sex (what ever floats your boat)? That's not respectful to your SO.

Now, if you had an Open Relationship or say where looking to add a 3rd person and both of you agreed on such a thing before hand, then sure. Go for it, just be respectful of the other people involved and make sure everyone is down with it.

Otherwise no, no "heavy" flirting.
    *rolls eyes*

Why does one have to be a swinger or in an open relationship in order to flirt? And why oh why oh why do people think that just because someone flirts/compliments/looks at/talks to someone other than their SO that they're not happily married?

I'm a big flirt. It's just who I am. My husband tends to flirt too. It's not a big deal. We are very happily married.

Flirting is fun.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I swear I thought this said "Married and heavy lifting good or bad" I was going to ask why the heck it would matter if I was married and lifting heavy...

Now that I've uncrossed my eyes I'll say "Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!"

BAD!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I guess it depends on if you're looking to be divorced real soon.

If you love your spouse, don't do it. If you're having marriage problems -- communicate and work it out. I can't emphasize the COMMUNICATE enough.

do u mean communciate with your spouse or the person you're flirting with? Just asking for clarification.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    If you are "happily" married and not, say a Swinger, why would you be flirting with someone of the opposite/same sex (what ever floats your boat)? That's not respectful to your SO.

Now, if you had an Open Relationship or say where looking to add a 3rd person and both of you agreed on such a thing before hand, then sure. Go for it, just be respectful of the other people involved and make sure everyone is down with it.

*rolls eyes*

Why does one have to be a swinger or in an open relationship in order to flirt? And why oh why oh why do people think that just because someone flirts/compliments/looks at/talks to someone other than their SO that they're not happily married?

I'm a big flirt. It's just who I am. My husband tends to flirt too. It's not a big deal. We are very happily married.

Flirting is fun.

can I have my panties back please?
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Just an fyi I wasn't referring to me flirting I was referring to her

If this is true, why would you have to ask? You're going to take the opinions of strangers over your own instincts and feelings?
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate.

Uncalled for and VERY disrespectful!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Depends completely on the relationship. Hubby and I are both terrible flirts, with each other and with everyone else! It is all about trust and honesty.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Like they say, "If you wouldn't do it front of them, don't do it behind their backs."
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    How YOU doin? (Joey Tribianni voice)

sorry that was me flirting with every female on this thread.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    :noway: Don't even think about it! WROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you wan't your tires slashed or wonder why you always get the feeling you are being watched.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    3Usiw.gif
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

*rolls eyes*

Flirting is fun.

can I have my panties back please?

You already told me you didn't need them! :angry:
  • chg2winter
    chg2winter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do flirt with people other than my wife, sometimes when she is there, sometimes she hears about it after the fact. And at times she is as big a flirt as I am.

And we've been happily married for over 12 years.

When you respect and trust each other, it isn't a big deal. It is fun, feels good, and is enjoyable to all parties. Of course, you should be ethical with the person you are flirting with as well. Let them know what the deal is.