So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one bothered by it. But if your straight up taking pics of nothing but your chest - yo you should be banned! The last thing I wanna see is a big *kitten* ***** posting up her **** while I'm trying to log my mother****ing breakfast. & YOU KNOW the *****es that do that **** got some busted *kitten* faces & self esteem issues. Stop being *kitten*!! Treat yourself with respect ! & If you gotta put them ****s up on a fitness site - SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU HOES!! Go shopping go spend money go to the gym to get attention NOT HERE! Keep that **** to yourself!

Keeping it gangsta are we? Referencing the busted face comment "Hello Pot, meet Kettle".
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one bothered by it. But if your straight up taking pics of nothing but your chest - yo you should be banned! The last thing I wanna see is a big *kitten* ***** posting up her **** while I'm trying to log my mother****ing breakfast. & YOU KNOW the *****es that do that **** got some busted *kitten* faces & self esteem issues. Stop being *kitten*!! Treat yourself with respect ! & If you gotta put them ****s up on a fitness site - SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU HOES!! Go shopping go spend money go to the gym to get attention NOT HERE! Keep that **** to yourself!

o.o you don't say...
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I dont think I would post a pic like that for personal reasons but if you all want to then more power to you.

Places that that would be work clothes: a bikini bar, the beach, a life guard at a public pool, a tanning salon, some car washes, and I guess it could apply to any at home business if they don't get up and get dressed to do their work.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

WOW! Judgmental much? This is my first day posting boobs. Doing it in support of someone on my friends list that is walking the Breast Cancer 3 day.

You have a lot of anger.... you should go workout... or something... yeah. I sincerely hope you have a better evening. :sick: (looking for a crazy emoticon and couldn't find one)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow.

So much I could say.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    <-- I am actually butt naked in my profile pic :O.

(okay, fair enough. That isn't me)
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Cookie?

If she doesn't want it... I'll take it! I'm effing hungry!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I just went to her website...lots of laughs there.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?
    He's the photographer behind many a photo...in fact, today's photo was taken by him.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Keeping it gangsta are we? Referencing the busted face comment "Hello Pot, meet Kettle".

This

And WOW (insert huge dose of sarcasm) what a classy woman you are, your mother must be so proud!!!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Her mad rhyming skillz do not impress.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My biggest concern is where your photo ends up, just because you post it on here does not mean that it won't end up elsewhere, that is deterrent enough :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am married. My husband knows. He actually takes many of my pics for me. :) We are very open minded. A body is a body.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I just went to her website...lots of laughs there.

Guess what my avatar pic is my ... MFP cropped my pic this way. Dont believe go look at my page lol.. Besides its boobie friday .... If it TOM go have some nice chocolate and breath or did someone forget her yoga today
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    <--- I'm Nick Cage MFer!

Spread that on yer muffin!
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Before I ask this question, please know that I'm coming from a place of curiosity, not a place of judgement.

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Trust me, I get that many of you have worked super hard and are proud to show off your hard work. And I'm by no means a prude, nor am I offended by these images. But I'm just amazed that people are so comfortable posing in their underwear. I could never! I'm far too shy, I like to keep something that's just for my man, and I work in a professional setting. That and my husband would kill me. :laugh:

And...um...given that the guidelines for photos include that they be "work-friendly"...where the hell do you all work?? :laugh: :huh:

i really love how you phrased all this!! and some people are exibitionist..... nothing they can do, but like you say, im sure their S/O dont havea clue about it..... but,, i agree to your post!
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My bikini shows way more than most of my bra's. I'd post my bikini pics and my underwear pics. I don't really have a problem with it. When I was a dancer all of our costumes were super revealing. and I was on stage in front of hundreds of people from kids to grandmas. I have a very very curvy body so any way I take a picture looks pretty provocative. I have no problem being sexy, it feels good to be sexy. I don't think just cleavage shots or beaver shot are sexy though. Just a bit...blehhh
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Anyone else find it ironic this user is suggesting women RESPECT themselves all the while calling this biotches and *kitten*?

that's sorta like a KKK member giving a motivational speech to the NAACP.

Honey, you have deep issues. Find a therapist. Stop being a d!ckhead. You can do it. You have to WANT it.

For the record, I LIKE seein' hot ladies in avatars/profile pics. I support guys (except me) avatars removed at once because, mostly, I'm jealous i'm not hot like that :) But when I GET F'ing sexy...watch out ladies...lots of skin comin' your way.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Can't take sexy pics in my Sponge Bob underwear it just kills the mood. Oh and I'm single if I wanted to I could.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'm built like a teenage boy, there's nothing sexy about that. I don't think I own one "sexy" photo of myself.