Add eachother for support?

Options
McMehu
McMehu Posts: 103 Member
Do you guys think may be we could all post here if we wanted friends added for support? We could just all post here and you can add whoever above you that you would like?

Introduce yourself? May be talk about your goals and what you are looking for out of your MFP friends?

I am Megan, 24 female, looking to loose and keep off forever about 60ish pounds.. want a lifestyle change not just a diet.

I like to give positive comments

(Remember to add people towards the end of the list as they have probably gotten less friend requests!)

Replies

• Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I am James, have at least 200 to lose :( have some health Issues you can read about on my profile so it makes exercising a lil more challenging. But I WILL do it, I'm sick of always giving up IT"S MY TIME!!!!! so yeah I'll take all the adds, support and critique I can get :)
  • shizmoney19140
    shizmoney19140 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get! LoL
    I'm Shawn, trying to lose about 40 pounds.
    Just want to get in better shape.
  • Jelyn47
    Jelyn47 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 31 and lost 10 so far, going to push through until I am at my goal weight and then stay on to maintain! Would love to have more friends on here!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    hi, i need friends and want support and positives only too. I have 50 lbs to go and lost 3 so far. welcome aboard friend me and I'll friend you
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm Kate. I'm 21 years old. I have lost 11 already but still have about 60 to go. So we are in the same boat. Anyone can add me! I'd love the support and I would support back too :)
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Andrea, also 24 looking to lose about 60 or so more pounds. maybe more than that. i'm struggling really hard right now and not sure what i need to do. I have two boys and been married six years. I mostly gained all my weight having kids and never got it off. I want to be a hot mom and never be this big ever again!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    hi shawn me too. see my profile have 50 lbs to lose
  • McMehu
    Options
    Thanks for responding guys :) I think I added all of you. if I missed you I am sorry and add me! I am pretty excited to stay on track with this!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Sean. I have lost 14 with 30 more to go. Looking for friends especially those with open diaries.
  • wcastleman
    wcastleman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm all in for positive support. Frankly, I am not certain how conversational I'll be... but I'm in!

I'm 44 and 50 lbs overweight. I have lost 10 lbs since January just by adding working out occasionally back into my life. However, I'm going to try to take this all a little more seriously. I had lost 50 lbs ten years ago, but gained back 40 of it after having a child and getting too lazy to watch what I eat or work out regularly. So... I'm actually 25 lbs down from my peak. That said, I'm still 20lb over obese, so that's my first goal.
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Cheryl and looking to loose a very stubborn 15 lbs. Would love the support as well as supporting others!
  • para999sal
    Options
    Sounds great to me.
    I work full time as a Paramedic in the UK.
    I`m 42 no kids, I have a great hubby and two dogs.
    I put on weight after an operation on my feet 3yrs ago.
    I was bursting out of my uniform.
    I lost 2stone but then it started to creep back.
    So here I am trying again, all is going well so far.
    I have thrown away my larger uniform.

Great to meet others and give support.:smile::smile:
  • LenaBena84
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'd love to encourage others in their weight loss journey and receive encouragement as well :-)
  • charlenekimgreen
    Options
    I definitely need some friends for support! But i dont know how to use this thing yet to add ppl!!
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    Love having supportive friends who comment and get on the site everyday! My name is Keri. I'm 24 and engaged to be married next year. My highest weight was ~230lbs, and I've got about 20 more lbs to lose to get to healthy BMI range. I've done Weight Watchers in the past, but I found doing it this way makes me feel more healthy. Add me :)
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    Sounds amazing to me.. Im Cassie.. im 28 and I need to drop 75ish lbs...
  • para999sal
    Options
    Sounds like your doing well.:drinker:
  • McMehu
    Options
    MFP says I can only add 5 people every 10 minutes.. haha oops! I guess I am adding friends too quickly! :P Trying to add as many of you as I can. If I miss you I am sorry and if you want to add me I would love to have you
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Delores, 40 years old, and want to lose 30 lbs.
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    Hi all :) I'm working on a kindle, so its kind of hard to add people right now. Please feel free to add me.