Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Berraa
    Berraa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Suporrt is one of the best things you can having during this journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • heatherpater
    Options
    I'm 35, currently weigh 184.5, I just started on here and need some support too. I'd like to be 155 at the end of all of this but... the light at the end of the tunnel looks dim from here but, I believe it will get brighter for all of us!! Please friend me!!
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Grace and I'm 18 years old. I want to be around 140-150 pounds and I'm around 170 now. Truth is I really just want to fit into my size 8 jeans again! After I reach my goal I really just want to maintain. I've gotten myself in a junk food rut recently so I want to break myself of that.
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Annie. I am 26, mommy to my two year old daughter, and wife to a firefighter. I also work full time. I am 4'11 and have about 30lbs to lose (I'm currently 130, highest was 145). I *just* started P90X / Turbofire hybrid today. Please add me! I need all the support I can get!! This journey is ROUGH but I just want more energy and to get sexy back :)
  • Ang_Quark
    Options
    Can I just say first of all that the Dalek really pulled me into posting here. So glad there are Whovians on MFP.

I'm Angela, I'm 18 and actually pretty shocked at how small the under-20 crowd is, but not so worried about it. I weighed about 140 a couple months ago, lost 20 of that, and am now looking to lose another 10 pounds in body fat and begin toning up and putting on muscle. My goal weight is a strong 125-130. Anyone feel free to add me, whether you need motivation or someone to talk to about everyday problems; I've got good ears in my eyes.

ETA: Whoops! 5"5 and probably never growing any taller, boo hoo.
  • deborahr59
    Options
    hi my names debbie and i live in the uk. I have another two pounds to loose and then i'll weight 12 stone. i've lost about a stone already but it's been a long job of watching what i eat and going to the gym. My eldest son gets married at the end of september and i've been working towards that. So come on and lets get some support going for each other.:drinker:
  • Pomroy89
    Pomroy89 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and new to this... Looking for all the support I can get and give in order to loose approx 40lbs! Xx
  • TriciaLashua
    Options
    Im Trish. I started at 228 lbs and have lost 24 lbs since June. I have 4 kids and want to be healthy so I can watch them grow. I have PCOS, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and gastric paresis. I am trying to do this the right way though, the healthy way. Feel free to add me!
  • sywyble
    sywyble Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm Stacey, 25 yrs old.

Definitely feel free to add me! I've been adding folks like crazy. I love positive words of affirmation and watching other peoples progress! I'm here after being sick for a few months. Watched all my muscle, endurance, and strength just sort of... wash out of me. I need to hop back on the wagon here cos I'm NOT diggin this weight gain at all!
  • ryan3140
    ryan3140 Posts: 13
    Options
    im Ryan and need to drop atleast another 40 pounds. feel free to add me and check out my diary!
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    HELL YES your profile pic is a Dalek, of course I'll add you :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have an open diary and am more than happy to add those who will participate actively in posting/updating their meals and such. I'm active on here and will comment on diaries or exercises. I welcome input. Also, sarcasm is appreciated. :wink:
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    anyone else can add me if they want, too :)
  • mrmaxpowers
    Options
    Hi I'm mark I'm 29 and I'm looking to lose 150 lbs. I've lost 32lbs so far. Im a single dad of three and i want to be around to watch them grow.
  • Krinaia22
    Options
    Hey. I'm relatively new to the site. 24 y/o woman who has about 50 lbs to lose. I'd love the support and motivation. I"m very positive and encouraging! Please add me. Lets do this!
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    Good idea Megan! My name is Amy and Im a stay at home mom.Im 41 and have 3 kids 14,12,and 3. Feek free to add me! Would like to lose 54 pounds.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bella. Love to meet new people. I think we all need support and motivation. Add me if you like.
  • sarahx_17
    sarahx_17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im sarah and i want to lose 30-40 :) please add me!
  • SnokkiBear87
    Options
    thats a good idea!! i liking this idea alot!!

My turn --

Hey my name is Wendy. I am 24 and wanna lose last 30 pounds :smile:

Feel free to add me