The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    5'5" 134lbs
    GW: 120-125
    I run fairly regularly (but not super far)
    I lift (now)
    My goal is 40+ consecutive push-ups and to be able to do a pull-up
    I'm not a health freak but I'm a fairly healthy eater
    Pre-med

Add me? :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me....am on here daily
  • jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm here every day and always comment etc :)
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love you all....please Add me all are welcomed and supported!!! <3
  • emdf7a
    emdf7a Posts: 36
    Options
    Im on here everyday and try my best to eat healthy and stay active. I recently started riding my bike again and forgot how much fun it is. I (like most people) have just started the community thing and didn't realize how many people were on here! Feel free to add me too.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me! I am looking for support especially for the Paleo/Primal diet, gaining/bulking, and strength-building fitness. However, I am happy to support and interact with anyone who is positive and supportive themselves! :)
  • sthrnl3al3y
    sthrnl3al3y Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I can always use more support!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends, as some on my list have become inactive. I'm approaching 500 days logged, and have been struggling with these last 10 lbs.

My activitiy of choice is strength training, and I've recently taken up jogging on some of my non-lifting days. I also do Insanity workouts on occasion.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm a geeky girl into pin up looking for active friends who plan to stick around and do things the right way. I'm pretty much a very friendly person, but I'm only looking for people who tries to log in on daily basis (of course, people has lives) and aren't starving themselves.

So, summarizing my silly rambling, I'm looking for healthy pals who are friendly and don't mind my craziness. :P
  • LoversWalk
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been on here for over a year, but haven't been consistent and have too many days where I over eat or eat the wrong things. I could use some encouragement.
  • vickygetshealthy
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! (:
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.. I love all the extra support and its amazing to watch everyone get healthy together!
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I could always use a few more. Add me too.
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    I'm new here and can do with all the support I can get. I have around 30 kg (66 lbs) to drop.
    I will try to log on each day but sometimes life may get in the way.

Feel free to add me
  • kataleya1113
    Options
    Hi everybody I'm looking for friends here that is really dedicated. Pls feel free to add me. Thank u :-)
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My name is Andrea 46 years old & also married to my high school sweetheart for almost 24 years. have been on MFP for a while but really buckling down now...
  • smp0723
    smp0723 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hello everyone.....I am starting mfp today I can use all the motivation and support and friends I can get.....I am trying to lose a total of about 65 lbs......I have my first question....mfp says I should eat 1200 cal a day although every other site i have used said I should be eating at least 1500 anyone have any suggestions???

I'm just into my second week on here & it is really working for me! Tracking my food has been the hardest for me in the past but MFP makes it so much easier. I had the same issue with the calories but found 1200 is doable & when you exercise, you get more calories so doesn't seem like deprivation. Good luck to you!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you havea great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • Fat2FitProject
    Options
    Anyone can add me =) I need as much motivation and support I can get

-Anthony