30 Day Shred - Started TODAY 7/28/12

Options
15678911»

Replies

• cherissewilson
    cherissewilson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I started on Level 3, completed Level 1 and 2. Level 2 was a bit challenging, and if you can make it past Level 2 you're going to love Level 3. I wake up at 5 to workout with 30 days Shred before going to work. I did 10 days of Level 1 and 2 and planing on finish Level 3 by September 7th. Rest days Satuday and Sunday, Good Luck :smile:
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the links, I have been looking for a site, I can download them.
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, did day 2 today, and I haven't been this sore in a long time, shoulders and quads are burning even while sitting down. It's a GREAT workout tho - just be prepared to hurt for a bit. Advil is my friend.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday... great way to begin your Monday morning! I'm sore and the workouts are intense, but always worth it. I feel accomplished when I make it all the way through!
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I also started day 1 level 1 yesterday. I also am on day 3 of couch to 5k. I am hoping I am not doing too much too fast. But it feels good. I am in on the shred with you.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Anyone having a rest day today? Its D27, I've worked for many, MANY days no rest and my living room is a mess. I am just going to relax tonight and train dirty tomorrow.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I feel accomplished when I make it all the way through!

So true!

I am thrilled once I get to the middle or last circuit cause I know I'm almost done!
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone having a rest day today? Its D27, I've worked for many, MANY days no rest and my living room is a mess. I am just going to relax tonight and train dirty tomorrow.
    Hey Dixie, l don't feel so bad now. l took a rest day today as well, l'm gonna work my a** off tomorrow and Friday before flying home early on Saturday.:devil:
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Well. Thursday was great but then l started felling unwell and by last night l was feeling really sorry for myself with serious tummy trouble. So bad l couldn't face my workout today.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    I worked my butt off today doing L1 again. Today was supposed to be D30.. but people are saying that I have had an incredible transformation. My phone is not working very well right now so I will post photos once I can get it up and running again!
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Sooo,l'm back.Turns out l had Salmonella all last week and during the last couple of days of my hols in Spain.
    l have just done my first workout since then, only level 1 but l think l'll manage more tomorrow, just took it easy today to get back into the swing of it. l feel really good,definately been missing my workoutslol:happy: :happy:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Only 7 more days!!! Haven't budged with inches, lost 2.5 lbs now back to what I was five days ago lol.

33wxqpv.jpg

Hey y'all! Hope you guys are still shredin'!!

This is a major NSV for me, wasn't able to fit this dress over my head and shoulders before.

545568_10152156615315454_1555796887_n.jpg
  • LoRizzo785
    LoRizzo785 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add 'JM 30 Day Shred' to your exercises? Nothing comes up in the database, and the only other option I could think of to add was 20 mins of high impact aerobics, I'm new to this site. Can anyone help? I see that you could create an exercise, but I'm unsure of how many calories you burn roughly, and if it fluctuates between level 1,2,3? Any advice of what to do would be helpful :]
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add 'JM 30 Day Shred' to your exercises? Nothing comes up in the database, and the only other option I could think of to add was 20 mins of high impact aerobics, I'm new to this site. Can anyone help? I see that you could create an exercise, but I'm unsure of how many calories you burn roughly, and if it fluctuates between level 1,2,3? Any advice of what to do would be helpful :]

A lot of people just log it as Circuit - general for 20 minutes. Otherwise, invest in a HRM?
  • larisabones
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred for years, but never actually did the program how it was intended. I'd love to hear the kinds of results you get!
  • greyjoie
    greyjoie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hahahaa i started day 1 today as well!!
    holy crap it kicked my *kitten*
  • geckotruern
    Options
    OK....on day 18 today. Getting close to level 3. Level 2 is still kicking my butt. I have done this work out with no rest days. I am praying to have great results. Only 3 pounds down as of last Monday. I did inches at beginning and will do them at end. Great work out if you have little time to give.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I started on the 28th as well. On day 3 and just 2 more of Level 1. And then on October 4th, I'll move on to Level 2. Gotta keep it movin!
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just started Level 1 today. Is there an easy way to record this in the exercise log? I couldn't figure out how to do it accurately.

Oops...just realized someone before me just asked this question!
  • geckotruern
    Options
    I am on Level 3 day 28.......I see the light at the end of this tunnel. I have lost 5 pounds and will measure the inches on Thursday. Keep up the good work all. It is worth it. :)