30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• tatgirl661
    Options
    this might have been covered somewhere in the thread and if so I apologize for repeat....how did you all record this in your exercise log...I can't get it to "find" it in a search any way I put it in... I just started the 30 DS tonight and I think my body is going on strike...lol 46 and its been a few years since routine exercise and I am paying for it now....but any help to get it logged in would be greatly appreciated....thanks and good luck all!!
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello All
    I just got my DVD today I was considering going to the Gym and doing 30min weights first .. should i skip this as reading all the posts everyone / or a lot of people were pretty exhausted and sore after day 1 ( quads ect) i dont want to over do it and not be able to move in the following days and not keep going on 30 DS .. opinions please
  • helenlp83
    Options
    I dont have a hrm so log it as 20 mins circuit training
  • helenlp83
    Options
    Hello All
    I just got my DVD today I was considering going to the Gym and doing 30min weights first .. should i skip this as reading all the posts everyone / or a lot of people were pretty exhausted and sore after day 1 ( quads ect) i dont want to over do it and not be able to move in the following days and not keep going on 30 DS .. opinions please

Any chance you could do the dvd first to see how you feel? People are affected differently. Day 1 I wanted to die, it really affected my legs, days 2 was my shoulders and arms, day 3 was ok, so was day 4. Did day 5 last night and my shoulders are hurting again
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I do 30 DS and I love it. I use it on the days I don't go to the gym, so every other day. Level 1 is a killer good leg workout. I love it
  • jody2807
    Options
    Tue 08/28/12 03:25 PMQUOTE:

Hello All

Any chance you could do the dvd first to see how you feel? People are affected differently. Day 1 I wanted to die, it really affected my legs, days 2 was my shoulders and arms, day 3 was ok, so was day 4. Did day 5 last night and my shoulders are hurting again

Thank you yes i think that may be a good idea , I will do DVD and then *kitten* the situation agian tomorrow :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    30DS is the best thing I ever did for myself. Stick to it and I would recommend doing at least 2 rounds back to back. It was literally the turning point in my weight loss.
  • jody2807
    Options
    Sambo
    did you do anything else or just the 30DS??
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it a few times a week for the last few weeks to get my body used to the extra activity since I just recently started. I plan on starting the 30 consecutive days next Monday. I can't wait to see the results! Feel free to add me - I'd love to keep up with you all!
  • mecatyounot
    Options
    Hi ladies, I started 30days fitness 31 days ago, stuck with it for 30 days no break, im not going lie some days were harder than others. But I did lose 2 pounds yup that's all, however I did lose 6 inches altogether from my thighs arms waist and hip. Any suggestion for another workout, I really need to lose 20 more pounds for a wedding. Best of luck to everyone doing 30 days, even though my weight loss was minimal, I feel much better than I did 31 days ago.
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This has definitely inspired me! I've been looking for the right activity to jump start my exercise routine again. I will definitely have to try this.. and I'm sure I'll need all the motivational pals I can get! :) Everyone that's posted results so far, you've done amazing- keep it up!
  • jody2807
    Options
    Hi Emmarie have also purchased Jillian Michaels Extreme shed and shred i am going to give this a go after 30 DS .. may be give that one ago.
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    15 days ago I saw a thread about the 30ds... a few days later I finally checked it out on youtube, decided to try it out and tonight I finished level 1. I am nervous about level 2, but am determined not to give up. This is my first attempt at working out in probably 10 years and it has completely motivated me. I can already see changes between my day one photos and 10 day photos. If anyone is on the fence about starting I for sure would recommend it. It is hard but worth it!
  • thisisforever21
    Options
    I started this a couple months ago, but didn't finish. I made it to level 2, day 3 before I quit, so I was almost half way through. I am going to start it again tomorrow. I leave for Chicago in 2.5 weeks, so I won't be able to complete the entire thing, but I am making it a goal to do it every day, minus 1 rest day a week, until I leave. I'm excited, but I really hope I don't have the problem with my knees again. That's why I quit the first time after being half way through it. It took over 2 months to get rid of the knee pain. :( I'm not sure if I was using poor form or if I just have bad knees, but here goes nothing!
  • GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    What do you put 30ds down as on your exercise tracker? I'm undecided what to use
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    sounds like you need a better sports bra! I'm also 'blessed' in that department and have no trouble running/shredding etc with the right bra. as soon as I've outshrunk it though it's agony, so worth getting yourself remeasured. I've got a shock absorber one that for the first few uses I have to get my husband to do up because it's so tight, but they soon relax a bit in the wash!

sorry this was a reply to a really early post and I've obviously done something stupid!!
  • anamy90
    anamy90 Posts: 43
    Options
    I've just done day two...now lay on the sofa. Really hurt today. Think it'll be worth it though. Must shred on. Better scoop myself up and get on with it. Good luck.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I've just done day two...now lay on the sofa. Really hurt today. Think it'll be worth it though. Must shred on. Better scoop myself up and get on with it. Good luck.

It's good though isn't it...I love it :bigsmile:
  • cathy139
    Options
    Did level 1 day 2 today - harder than yesterday - maybe I put more into it! Then I stupidly went to the gym and did another session! Shoulders are slightly sore but the rest of me feels okay(ish!) Onward and upward.....:smile:
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What do you put 30ds down as on your exercise tracker? I'm undecided what to use

Circuit training, general.