Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait. You mean I'm supposed to be working on my fitness?

Oh hell no.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    THERE'S FLIRTING IN MY FREE WORKOUT TRACKER SITE. I QUIT. I CANT GET IN SHAPE THIS WAY. HOW LUDICROUS. IM LEAVING AND I REFUSE TO GET HEALTHY IN THAT MANNER.

*goes to KFC*

Mmmmm. Original Recipe for me thanks. :tongue:

what no spicy?

I figured you would be all the spicy I need. :wink:

tumblr_m2gjrxv5Ot1rne603.gif
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Of course, this site is not 'intended' to be for flirting. But, anytime you have men and women together, flirting will happen. It's the law of nature, a basic human need, if you will. I'm not good at flirting, but I do like doing it! If it makes you feel good by all means flirt away! NO WORRIES!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    If this site becomes a primary "pick-up site", I'm out. If that was something I wanted that I'd look elsewhere.

I agree with that statement, Im here to loose weight and get fit with help of others that are in the same boat as me or that already reached their goal.

SO wait, I'm a bit confused, should we be talking you out of this or helping with the walk through on how to delete your profile?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that it is threads like this that get me through the work day.... :wink:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    THERE'S FLIRTING IN MY FREE WORKOUT TRACKER SITE. I QUIT. I CANT GET IN SHAPE THIS WAY. HOW LUDICROUS. IM LEAVING AND I REFUSE TO GET HEALTHY IN THAT MANNER.

*goes to KFC*

what no spicy?

Damn corporate firewall! :grumble:
  • yoovie
    Options

*goes to KFC*

what no spicy?

it blocked my flirting!!

I mean- Exercise!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If someone flirts with you at the grocery store will you stop going?

cucumber-scene-verna-bloom-animal-house.jpg
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

*goes to KFC*

what no spicy?

it blocked my flirting!!

I mean- Exercise!!

Now I am depressed and need another piece of fried chicken.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    For the record I am fine with all friend requests that lead to flirting...well except for you Burgdad, I don't want to be used and abused then traded for a pack of cigarettes
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hiusz.jpg

ha, yea
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Eh. It is what you make it. I am happily married. I like using the site for tracking my calories and workouts and I get a lot of support from the people who have friended me. Nobody really flirts with me, but I also don't really flirt. Maybe innocent flirting that people randomly do out in public also, but nothing like "hey... wanna go back to my place??" lol I have a few men on my list and they are just as supportive as the women without being creepers. :smile:
  • agardiner126
    Options
    I thought it was a food fetish site...?

I think I'm doing it wrong... lol
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Is this site intended to pick up people and flirt with, just asking>>>>

Why? Are you looking? Good luck w/ that..........
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Main thing I got out of this thread is an overwhelming desire to go to KFC tonight...
  • yoovie
    Options
    Main thing I got out of this thread is an overwhelming desire to go to KFC tonight...

You're welcome darlings.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

You're welcome darlings.
    Screw it, I am going to be the odd man out and hit Popeyes... that is my food fetish..
    flirt flirt flirt, cuz I can't get my skeet skeet skeet on at work....
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    For the record I am fine with all friend requests that lead to flirting...well except for you Burgdad, I don't want to be used and abused then traded for a pack of cigarettes

That's ok. You are probably a Patriots fan anyway, which is definitely a deal breaker!
  • depends on the person I mean it is a get fit site but if you happen to find that someone while getting in shape so the **** be it get over yourselfs people flirting is going to happen on any damn site SMDH !!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    it passes time, gives an added incentive to log daily but obviously this isnt exactly fatpeoplemeet.com