Is this a chat site to flirt on??

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Why oh why would we want to be fit AND be flirted with??? I mean, just because I look better, feel better, and think better, it doesn't give any women the right to flirt with me... unless they think I look better, behave better, and think better than a loooooooosssseeerrr.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    depends on the person I mean it is a get fit site but if you happen to find that someone while getting in shape so the **** be it get over yourselfs people flirting is going to happen on any damn site SMDH !!

^
  • yoovie
    Options
    lmmfao @ fatpeoplemeet.com
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I came here for the calorie counter and stayed for Boobie Fridays.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Do people flirt on here? yes they do, and it is fun. I ahve plenty of female friends that I flirt with and compliment. Not that I am trying to pick them up, but giving each other a boost of confidence never hurt, and one way to boost one's self self esteem is Flirting and getting compliments.

I'll put it this way, my wife works in teh retail world, she get's hit on daily by her male customers, she laughs it off and enjoys the flirty banter, I have no issues with it, I enjoy her flirty personality.

It's better then being cold and miserable and constantly being worried.

enjoy life and give someone a smile today

this is exactly what i was going to say, i worked retail for 6 years, and was always hit on, and asked out. all i did was tell them i am married, and they are very polite and walk away. some ppl just complain about everything, i don't care what everyone uses this site for, i knwo why i am here, and that is good enough for me. if a lot of people want to meet up and date from this site, more power to them.
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WAT ???? People flirt here .. GTFO ! OMG... Noooooo. I soooo did not notice this.. as I am innocent. And that is my story sexy hot people .. and I am sticking to it :tongue:

That picture make me proud to be a Steeler fan!!:love:
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Who cares? If people use it to flirt then it's their business surely? I mostly have women on my friends list as I have more in common with them and we have similar goals, however i'm not saying I don't notice the more attractive men who post on the forums either lol I am but human after all.

Exactly!

And it works both ways - check out my wall for the last few months - lots and lots of post from women complimenting me...

...and whats wrong with people finding others attractive?

AMEN...
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hahahahahah! how you doin
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    *shrug* Why not? It's as good a place as any, and pretty much guaranteed you'll have at least one thing in common with someone lol.

Flirting is natural and fun and I see nothing wrong with it, it doesn't mean anything more will come of it, and it doesn't meant nothing more WON'T come of it. It is what you make of it. :)
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I came here for the calorie counter and stayed for Boobie Fridays.

haha, good suff... good stuff I say!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Why oh why would we want to be fit AND be flirted with??? I mean, just because I look better, feel better, and think better, it doesn't give any women the right to flirt with me... unless they think I look better, behave better, and think better than a loooooooosssseeerrr.

Hey darlin....lol :wink:
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I think I need flirting lessons...
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    For the record I am fine with all friend requests that lead to flirting...well except for you Burgdad, I don't want to be used and abused then traded for a pack of cigarettes

That's ok. You are probably a Patriots fan anyway, which is definitely a deal breaker!

Well this could work then. If you're say like a Browns fan, you're used to taking it anyway so with the lights off and a little imagination on my part I'm sure I could turn you into a wide end reciever :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :drinker:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    For the record I am fine with all friend requests that lead to flirting...well except for you Burgdad, I don't want to be used and abused then traded for a pack of cigarettes

That's ok. You are probably a Patriots fan anyway, which is definitely a deal breaker!

Well this could work then. If you're say like a Browns fan, you're used to taking it anyway so with the lights off and a little imagination on my part I'm sure I could turn you into a wide end reciever :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :drinker:

Sorry, Steelers fan. We are most comfortable on top!
  • yoovie
    Options
    Im a Saints fan, I guess that means I play dirty.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Im a Saints fan, I guess that means I play dirty.

:wink:
  • dollaqie
    dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I like to call it Motivation :-)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    What tha?:wink:
    Noooooo. No its not a chat site to flirt on.... Never....... We don't do that here....... Thats Match.com....... :tongue: Just kidden you. :laugh:
  • bradp1979
    bradp1979 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes it is. That is the sole purpose of this site.

This. I'm not trying to lose weight for the numbers.

I am - the phone numbers, that is :bigsmile: