2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You are truely an inspiration, especially to other mothers who work full time. It is proof that with enough determination you can get anything done! Amazing job!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations on your results and being able to maintain, that must be just as hard. Nice work!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    you look awesome!!
    I'm not looking for these tools for myself personally, but I really need a way to help my mother. She has struggled with her weight forever it seems and she had gastric bypass in 2004 and did really well, but in the last couple years she has put quite a bit of weight on and I can't seem to help her. I got her to join this site, but I don't think she uses the boards at all, just the calorie tracker, which is I really tried to push on her (in a nice way) because I knew she was eating a lot more than she realized, she is trying, but she has a very hard time. I never really struggled with my weight, and for me it was easy to take off the extra 10-15 lbs that I had put on, but i've never been a big snacker or boredom eater and I know my body composition is a lot different than hers. My gramma died a couple years ago, at the age of 65 and she was mordibly obese with lots of complications because of her weight... I don't want this to happen to my mom... but I don't know how to help her :(
  • cmorris0283
    cmorris0283 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! It gives all the busy moms out there like me hope that I can hopefully look half as good!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story and photos-I know you've given lots of people that extra kick in the rear today! :flowerforyou:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful
  • FightGirl83
    Options
    Congratulations! No excuses!
  • barbiedollgirl
    barbiedollgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You really look great!! And very built! And to have a giveaway is very nice of you!!
  • pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!
  • vivianahm
    vivianahm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments! You look great.
    I can relate because I'm a mother of two children, also work, and I had Hashimoto's before I had thyroid cancer.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspiring girl... I too suffer from Hashi's and PCOS. Amazing work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring story! I'm especially amazed at how flat your stomach is - I've got a pot belly even though I'm within the normal BMI. Working on getting rid of that now....
  • xphiletc
    xphiletc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are very inspiring!!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You seriously look amazing! Good job!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Not only thinner, but clearly very FIT. You should be very proud of your accomplishment!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!! You've done amazing!
  • bebbabee
    bebbabee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an incredible change. You look so much stronger in your after pics and it is absolutely inspiring! Way to go!! :)
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • klakers3
    klakers3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I thought my life was busy as a full-time teacher and part-time graduate student (no children) but it sounds like you are much busier than me and still have made time to exercise and change your life. Way to go! I need to work a little harder to make time for myself as well and stop making excuses. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!