Ladies 5'5" to 5'6" goal size

Options

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weight 115 lbs. My goal was 120, but I run a lot and it kinda just came off. I'm 16.8% body fat and wear a 0 or 00 depending on the brand.
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 years old, 5'5.5", and weight 160. I'm an xl in shirts and a 6/7 in jeans (weight is ALL in my midsection, I have no *kitten*, tiny legs, tiny arms)

My goal for Xmas is 145. And by next April I would like to be 130. May change my goals in between now and then but this is the least I've weighed in as long as I can remember.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    my goal is 129-135

I figure once I get down to 135 I'll reevaluate. I know I looked good when I was at 135 before and I think that's more realistic for my body shape (I'm naturally very curvy). I'm 143 right now with measurements 38-28-40.. losing another 2 inches everywhere is what I'm more focussed on :)

Your measurements are similar to mine....I'm 140 and 34-27-40.5. Sadly I'm mostly just curvy on the lower half. LOL

Haha sounds like we should both be in a rap video.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with probably a medium frame with boobs & booty...my dream goal weight is 175lbs!!!
    I LOVE being thick & healthy. And Love the way men who love thick women worship my body lol. But who knows! I might enjoy being a bit thicker or being a bit smaller than that. Just find your happy place and buck the number!!! :)

^^^Love This :heart:
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5", small frame, hourglass figure, about 22% BF. I'm 129 right now and I still could stand to lose a couple of inches off my waist, so I think I'll end up about 125, then maybe back up to 130 with some muscle. 130 is a good goal weight for you - it's in the right range of where you need to be, and once you're about there you'll find you're a lot more focused on the inches and the muscle than the number on the scale.

Okay great! Thanks! :) I'm trying to focus more on inches and body fat and not the scale....but grrrr I want the scale to move too. LOL
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I waiver between 135-140. I'm not trying to lose--just maintain and keep firming up with heavy weights. I worry less about what the scale says and more about how my clothes fit. Right now I'm a size 6. Actually 6 is a little big but I think 4 is too small. I'm aiming for about 20-22% body fat. I was around 24-25% but since my clothes have gotten looser, I may be closer to that goal. It really just depends on your body type.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my original goal was 140, I am now 135. I'm an apple, so all my extra flub is in my tummy area. I am now smaller than I was in High school clothes wise and probably weight wise too, I don't remember what i weighed the...I'm wearing a 4/6 depending the brand and a small top. so the scale doesn't really matter to me. I would like to be low 20's high teens in BF%. Oh and I'm 31 mother of two with a small to medium frame :)
  • TXHunny84
    Options
    <---- I'm 5'6" with a small frame. This is at about 120.

Ok- well then I want to be your size!! haha do you know your body fat %?
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2 and at goal with 120 (give or take depending on the day :)

So much depends on the individual! I say when you reach your goal you will know. It's really impossible to go by "size" as certain brands I'm a size 0 and some I'm a size 4 or 6 so who knows.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'm a small-medium frame and I weight 120-125.
    And my BF% is 13.7
    Not in that belly picture in your profile. That's closer to 18%. At 13.7% on a women, you should be able to see the start of 6-pack abs.
    That picture didn't do my any good poor quality camera..... :huh:
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    I am 5'5 with medium to large frame and my goal weight is 150lbs
  • TXHunny84
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and a half. My lowest weight was 111. And that is unhealthy looking. I'd say if you have a small frame, like me, 115-125 is a good range. Medium frame, probably more like 120-130. So 130 isn't bad at all. It really depends on your muscle tone and bone structure.

Forgot to say my goals are to be between 115-120. I need to change that on my ticker thing. And I'd like to be a size 3-5 with no muffin top. :D 115 is my happy weight.

Thank you for the information! I'll probably change my ticker to 120 then. How many calories do you eat when you maintain only 120 pounds?
  • thejesspress
    thejesspress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was 150-- my goal was originally 130 (which I am now) but I changed it to lose about 5 more pounds. I'm at a 4/6 pant size now. The best I ever looked was when I was about 120-- but then again-- I'm really small chested too so I look a little better proportionally speaking at that weight lol
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It's got to be what makes you happy without being unattainable. I'm 5'6'' and am shooting for 130 with 20% bodyfat. I would consider myself a medium build. I think i'd look a little funny under 130lbs but different people and different builds vary.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and my goal is 118. That's where I am in the picture (I'm about four to five pounds higher than that now). I didn't look or feel emaciated at all. I would actually say I have a large frame. Hips and shoulders. It really just depends on how you carry it. I carry extra weight in my love handles. ;_;
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I maintain at 120 as well. I was eating 1200 and down to 111 or so and yes that was unhealthy and I did not have any upper body strength. When you have more muscle you need to feed it. Now my maintenance is 1500-1700. I don't log super strictly but somewhere around there.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have no idea about my body fat. It's still too high right now because I can't fully see the abs that I work so hard for, but I'm still pretty happy with where I am. I'm sure if I tweaked my diet a little I could lose the rest but I'm not that dedicated.
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    My goal is 130 and toned. Last time I was at 130 I was in a size 5 jean and in size 3 at 120 but I think I was too skinny then. I'm 5'7
  • TXHunny84
    Options
    I was 150-- my goal was originally 130 (which I am now) but I changed it to lose about 5 more pounds. I'm at a 4/6 pant size now. The best I ever looked was when I was about 120-- but then again-- I'm really small chested too so I look a little better proportionally speaking at that weight lol

I think I'll probably aim for 120 ish then too...I'm much smaller on top too. I'm pear shaped. Do you know what your body fat percentage is? I am worried with my chest already being relativly small that I'll lose more weight there than in my hips and thighs and calves like I want. :-/
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I'm 5'6" and feel comfortable anywhere between 150 - 160. So still have almost 30 lbs to go.