Options
    Why? Because:

-I never hear updates from them
    -They've stopped logging
    -They never interact with me
    -They whine nonstop
    -They spread false information
    -Because I feel like it

If I kept all these people around, I'd have a huge friend list. My news feed would be full of people and I wouldn't have the time to properly support them all. I like keeping the friends list trim so I know how everyone is doing.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I rarely delete anyone. But I will under these circumstances:

- They never communicate........I'm going to assume they decided they didn't want to be friends and just feel too bad to delete me.

- If they quit logging in for over a month or so
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Why? Because:

-I never hear updates from them
    -They've stopped logging
    -They never interact with me
    -They whine nonstop
    -They spread false information
    -Because I feel like it

If I kept all these people around, I'd have a huge friend list. My news feed would be full of people and I wouldn't have the time to properly support them all. I like keeping the friends list trim so I know how everyone is doing.

This.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I really don't like deleting people..but on the occassions where i did, was for months of inactivity or because they never supported me even though I supported them on numerous occassions... I've also been deleted by people i actively supported so I've been on both ends..
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    -rude attitude
    -people who think just because they lost 50 pounds they can belittle those who havent gotten there yet or who "need" to get there
    -girls who desperately seek attention..

your turn :)

Same reasons lol!

I also can't bare people who constantly moan on their statuses x
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    people who suck
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged in a month ..

yes, this^
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    b/c he wears a banana hammock and I just get tired of seeing his junk every time I log in.

I thought I deleted that one... oh well.....
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    stopped logging in
    not active
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I got jealous because they were losing weight when I wasn't.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    People who post slutty photos of themselves for attention lol
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    1) people who haven't logged in a month

2) possibly people who post WAY too much and my home screen is dominated by only their conversations

3) I unfriended a couple of family members (who aren't very active on here anyway) because I want to surprise them with my progress. I'll be seeing them next weekend. Last time I saw them I was at least 30 lbs heavier. And I'm going to run a 5K with my son-in-law....he thinks we are going to walk it....he doesn't know I've been doing C25K and I plan on running the entire 3.1 miles. He ran it before but he thinks he is going walk it with me to take pity on this poor old man who is overweight and out of shape. :bigsmile:
    Love #3! I'd love to hear how surprised they are when they see you and how you son in law reacts when you start to run instead of walking! Congrats! :)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I literally have under 20 friends. It may be closer to 10 to be honest. I only keep people on my list if I have a genuine connection with that person. I like to keep in contact and have actual 'friendships' rather than just having hoards of people on my list. Those on my friends list, I really care to encourage and inspire and vice versa.

Yep, you said it well. Also rude people. I still believe in manners.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have only deleted one person from my friends because they haven't sign on for over a month.
    Never had to deal with a rude "friend" but I cannot stand rude people or people who say comments to get a reaction.

But I'm really bad for posting comments that are FB style. Most of the time I end up deleting them.
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Most of Ya'll feel the same way - and would UN friend for the same reasons - so rather than add to that notion let me come at it from another angle (as a few of you did) just to make it interesting. I'm going to take a positive spin on this.

WHO I LOVE KEEPING ON MY FRIENDS LIST THAT MANY MIGHT NOT:

1. You never comment on my burns, diary, or communicate with me, but you post hysterical odd ball things about your day that make me laugh (one friend).

2. You argue with me over percentages, eating back your calories after exercise, eating under or over your BMR, but have factual information or links to back up your statements (I love you people!).

- We are all learning. I've made a point of restudying the biochemistry of nutrition and check my information all the time with experts in the field. While I know a lot of stuff....I still love people who make me think and have alternate points of view! If you don't make mistakes, you don't learn and you learn more from your mistakes than you do from being right.

3. You are a Palieo head, Vegan, Adkin's dieter, or have other concepts about foods and nutrition because you make me study all this stuff and understand the plus and minus sides to what you do.

4. You post things in your diary I've never seen or heard of before (love you follks in Europe) that have great numbers.

5. You're photos and progress are amazing.

6. You are supportive (even if it's just once in a while).

7. You're helpful with suggestions (even if I don't agree) but don't push your point unless asked to.

8. You have similar goals (you resistance train, you do aerobic training).

9. You Dance.

10. You can't dance.

11. You don't know a carb from a carborator.

12. You think Omega 3 is planet the Enterprise visited.

13. You think Galactose is a solar system the Enterprise would have visited.

14. You believe that to lose more weight you have to eat more.

15. You believe to gain more weight, you have to eat less.

16. I want to marry you ........

17. I want to marry you........ (yes, I know I said this twice...yes, I know I said this twice)

18. You live on an Island surrounded by water and sand.

19. You're a wanna be jock.

20. You participate in Wednesday and Friday photos shoots (and Thong Thursday).

21. You have friends with great photos.

22. You're not hot or you don't participate in the above photo shoots but have Apples as your profile photo.

23. You post in forums trying to help people.

24.You hope for your food percentages to be 36 -24 -36.

25. You read this and you want to FR me.

Have a great weekend people. Hope I made you smile just a little.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I generally only delete people who haven't logged in for a while.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Most of Ya'll feel the same way - and would UN friend for the same reasons - so rather than add to that notion let me come at it from another angle (as a few of you did) just to make it interesting. I'm going to take a positive spin on this.

WHO I LOVE KEEPING ON MY FRIENDS LIST THAT MANY MIGHT NOT:

1. You never comment on my burns, diary, or communicate with me, but you post hysterical odd ball things about your day that make me laugh (one friend).

2. You argue with me over percentages, eating back your calories after exercise, eating under or over your BMR, but have factual information or links to back up your statements (I love you people!).

- We are all learning. I've made a point of restudying the biochemistry of nutrition and check my information all the time with experts in the field. While I know a lot of stuff....I still love people who make me think and have alternate points of view! If you don't make mistakes, you don't learn and you learn more from your mistakes than you do from being right.

3. You are a Palieo head, Vegan, Adkin's dieter, or have other concepts about foods and nutrition because you make me study all this stuff and understand the plus and minus sides to what you do.

4. You post things in your diary I've never seen or heard of before (love you follks in Europe) that have great numbers.

5. You're photos and progress are amazing.

6. You are supportive (even if it's just once in a while).

7. You're helpful with suggestions (even if I don't agree) but don't push your point unless asked to.

8. You have similar goals (you resistance train, you do aerobic training).

9. You Dance.

10. You can't dance.

11. You don't know a carb from a carborator.

12. You think Omega 3 is planet the Enterprise visited.

13. You think Galactose is a solar system the Enterprise would have visited.

14. You believe that to lose more weight you have to eat more.

15. You believe to gain more weight, you have to eat less.

16. I want to marry you ........

17. I want to marry you........ (yes, I know I said this twice...yes, I know I said this twice)

18. You live on an Island surrounded by water and sand.

19. You're a wanna be jock.

20. You participate in Wednesday and Friday photos shoots (and Thong Thursday).

21. You have friends with great photos.

22. You're not hot or you don't participate in the above photo shoots but have Apples as your profile photo.

23. You post in forums trying to help people.

24.You hope for your food percentages to be 36 -24 -36.

25. You read this and you want to FR me.

Have a great weekend people. Hope I made you smile just a little.

I enjoyed this. Great spin.