Why do YOU delete "friends"

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I only delete people who never interact with me.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    1. Because I can.
    2. I have nothing in common with them (different workouts, different eating philosophy, different place in life, etc).
    3. They've been on my list for a month and I can't remember them ever having any interaction with me.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    people who suck

mmhmm
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    funny - i got deleted.. boo-urrrns!
    I was actually looking forward to reading this persons food journal, because they were doing so well.. and she went and deleted me.

I haven't deleted anyone yet, but see that some on my list haven't been active for over 3 months. Oy.

Yup! Same experience. No idea what I did but I got deleted by someone...I am not rude, and think I am supportive and actually liked looking at her posts for inspiration. But in the end it was OK because now I don't need to read 10 posts a day listening to how much weight she lifts, what she accomplished before 5 a.m. LOL

I seem to attract lots of people with EDs and delete them because the unhealthy patterns is just too distracting to watch. And delete those who don't log in for 2 months. I am here to get and provide inspiration and be held accountable and you can't do that if you aren't logging on a regular basis.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted anyone but the first sign of whining or poor me behavior and you're out of here. I don't care what your issues are. The whole world has problems. I absolutely HATE whiners.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    If they haven't logged for 2 weeks or more.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have no friends to delete.... :(
  • amsohs85
    Options
    b/c he wears a banana hammock and I just get tired of seeing his junk every time I log in.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :smokin: :drinker:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    No activity or support!
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    - Constantly criticizing the fact that I like to have cappuccinos as long as I know they'll fit into my calorie goal.

- Don't enjoy a good joke or a funny story.

- Not actually committed to losing weight, maintaining weight, becoming healthy or whatever, just on here for the guys or girls.

- Constantly drinking, smoking, partying, etc.

- Not supportive in the least.

- Does not exercise.

- Does not log food.

You get the drift.
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I have no friends to delete.... :(

You have 231 friends, you liar
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    b/c he wears a banana hammock and I just get tired of seeing his junk every time I log in.
    hahaha ... That is funny ...

now where can I get one a those banana hammocks?
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think we are all in this to help one another. So I would not normally delete someone unless they were actively troublesome. I am new and do not have many friends but that is ok also.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    -because
    -I
    -can
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I delete people when they don't log in for 4-5 or more days at a time. I need people who are as motivated as I am. That's why I'm here, because I don't get the support and motivation that I need in real life.
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    -because
    -I
    -can

Most honest reason yet, thread closed!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I delete...

- If they are only eating 300 cals a day or something similar
    - Constant stupid status updates and I mean like 10+ a day.
    - Always looking for opposite sex attention or making sexual comments.
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Usually only if they haven't logged in for at least a couple weeks, or they never interact with me
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Eating under 1000 calories. So unhealthy. I'm trying to stay healthy. I pretty much lost a lot of my friends when I took a break from MFP during the summer, and most deleted me.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I deleted my first today. I had made suggestions about her food diary, she really didn't care to change anything, so off she went finally.

She would eat around 300-500 cals for about 4-5 days and then would binge and eat over 3,000 for a few days.

I suggested how this wasn't good, after all that's why she stated she wanted friends.....and she never liked it when I did it.