Why do YOU delete "friends"

Options

Replies

• Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I've only deleted one...probably was having a really bad day, but the language after first six or seven posts...bye bye!
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    theres only a few reasons... i promise.
    1. when i look at my friends list and your last log in is red. meaning not today or yesterday.
    2. if you are rude enough that i take offense to something (hard to do)
    3. if i dont like you.

thats it :bigsmile:
  • jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    People who consistently eat way under 1200 calories. It's unhealthy and I can't just sit back and be like, hey well done for being under your calorie goal...lol

Oh and being a real downer and not being supportive to anyone else!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    - not logging in for a month or more
    - sharing way to much info(really no need)
    - drama queens/kings, no need for it in my life
    - negative people(ones that are that way often)
    - being judgmental, not someones place
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    For eating below 500 cals per day in conjunction with advertising 'slimming aids' and appetite suppressants.

This!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    1. People that want to starve themselves. Lets have a 1200 calories and net 300 everyday. Then complains like a 5 year old about going over by 20 calories.
    2. People that blindly congratulate. I go 20 calories over not a word. I go 2000 under I get flooded with good job.
    3. People that have no interest in helping to motivate me while I help them. I don't why people ask for friends when they don't want to be a friend.
    4. Never logging gets removed off the bat.

I won't congratulate or comment anyone with a non-shared dairy. If I promote Pro-ED by accident then shame on me.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Because I can... sometimes that little X is too tempting.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    If they are triggering to my ED. They might post hourly about how fat they are feeling or they don't eat much, etc. I can't deal with it right now.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't need to...eventually, they delete me
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    people who don't log in regularly. after about a week unless i know they are on vacay i usually hit delete

people who are following some really bad patterns. (example: i deleted a girl who consistantly said she was bingeing and then after bingeing for days she would fast for a couple and then repeat the cycle. no healthy eating or exercise. just bingeing and starving herself. no thanks)

people who are rude or condescending. to me or others. i deleted a girl who criticized me for only having 950 calories and working out 2 hrs one day. I had already said I was away from home and didn't want to get fast food and meals were spotty that day. but she was snotty for no reason so... DELETED

sometimes but not often I delete people who have zero contact with me. they won't miss me. if i have a great weigh-in, an awesome NSV or a stellar day i think they could at least throw out a "wtg" Isn't that what the friends list is supposed to be for?

ok and maybe i'm a jerk for this but i deleted a girl who never exercised one single time while we were friends (over a month) and she entered 1 hr of light housework every day so she didn't go over her calorie budget. she didn't seem to be taking it seriously. I could understand if she did light housekeeping and didn't use those exercise calories every time or if she was doing some major spring cleaning but just straightening up the house is kind of implied in your profile when it asks about your typical activity level and if you give yourself extra claories for doing it that's sorta like counting it twice. Not trying to be rude but I exercise about 3 hours every day working my butt off and it was getting to me to see "friends" that weren't on any type of diet or fitness plan as far as I could tell. its motivating to see other people working at it and getting results. or even their struggles. but if I want friends that have nothing to do with dieting i'll get on fb instead
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    People who stress me out, or have a different focus.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Calling my mother a hamster and/or saying my father smells of elderberries.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged in a month ..
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    lack of communication; no interaction :smile:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Really, What's wrong with my banana hammock?

Other than the fact that there is more than one banana...:noway:

Some of us can handle more than one banana at a time :laugh:
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    if they haven't logged in over a significant period of time
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The only reason I have deleted anyone was if they were Pro Ana and very much believed in only eating 400-600 calories a day, EVERY day. ( i get a lot of those people for some reason!!) I've also had to delete a few guys who got a little too creepy. I'm cool with playful flirting but when it gets blatantly sexual you gots to go!! haha I haven't deleted anyone besides that. I don't care if you haven't logged in in awhile, I'll be here to support you if you ever decide to come back!! I don't care if you're struggling with eating right - as long as you're trying I'm still there for you!
  • dissociati0n
    Options
    havent logged in for a month or they're very "pro ana/mia" or constantly very negative.
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    Haven't logged in around a month
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    people who i just do not agree with
    people who haven't logged in a month or two
    rude people
    under-eaters (and I am talking about 500-900 a day)