What phobia do you have?

Options

Replies

• Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Scoliodentosaurophobia

Fear of lizards, its crippling, I don't just scream like a girl, I am effing terrified :(

Edit: I live in South Florida, my life is hell lol

I have a foot long bearded dragon that curls up and sleeps on my chest when I watch TV, figured you should know.
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of leaving underwear and socks out of my gym bag every morning...I forget if I've packed them literally every day.

My man did worse than that. I was waiting for him to finish up in the locker room at the gym & he came walking out w/ dress shirt, tie, socks & shoes worn w/ a pair of shorts. he packed the shorts folded up thinking they were dress pants for whatever reason. he looked like harry potter or something.
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wet My Little Pony hair. It's SICK. Whenever the girl I babysit wants to give the ponies baths, I freak.

LMAO!
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of birds and driving ... some days the panic attacks make it so I can't drive... period.... When we go to pet smart my husband has to be between the birds and I.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Wet wool socks....
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ichthyophobia, Altophobia, and an incredible fear of machines malfunctioning/backfiring - which I couldn't find a word for.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    these freak me out too...

81070393.jpg

I'm from Hawaii I woke up to one of those around my neck once, while camping. The worst is that their pincher can go through your shoes.
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    I had a fear of dying alone until I had a terrible marriage.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of leaving underwear and socks out of my gym bag every morning...I forget if I've packed them literally every day.

My man did worse than that. I was waiting for him to finish up in the locker room at the gym & he came walking out w/ dress shirt, tie, socks & shoes worn w/ a pair of shorts. he packed the shorts folded up thinking they were dress pants for whatever reason. he looked like harry potter or something.

I've forgot my work polo before...had to wear another formerly sweaty Tshirt that I 'd left in the back of my avalanche that was at least dry.
  • Mellybabayy
    Mellybabayy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bambakmallophobia : Fear of cotton wool.... :\ ugh.
  • Mellybabayy
    Mellybabayy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AND Anemophobia... Fear of windmills... Shame cause i live near a wind farm.. :|
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options

Hey I had one of those as a pet! LOL (Jk) Watch the human centipede 2 it made me gag (I had to skip through SEVERAL parts!)

human centipede ewww that was gross... did you know hteres a second one?? sorry im not watching it lol
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    What is your phobia or what are you scared of?

Mine is trypophobia. (have fun with googling that once you see what it is I bet some of you will realize you have this too!)
    OMG first picture that came up was really messed up, I clicked out of that as soon as I could.
    My fear is huge spiders, i can deal with the little ones but as soon as they start being the same size as a Canadian Loonie then I'm scared.
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Katsaridaphobia

I'll save ya the trip to Google. Its fear of cockroaches.

AND i live in Central Florida so in the summer they are awful!! Palmetto bugs fall into that category for me too.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I had a fear of dying alone until I had a terrible marriage.

A high price for awareness.
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I read about this woman who was scared of penis the other day, I tried so hard not to laugh but she said "The big ones are the worst" and that was it, I literally cried. Imagine the horror.

Anyway I have a fear of large crowds. I'm getting over this, usually because I like to stalk a certain band and the urge to see said band even in a field packed with thousands of people is greater than the fear to freak the F out about being crushed to death.. It's working though, I went to a festival last weekend and LIVED! :) Happy days.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Lilasophobia.... deathly afraid of tornadoes... but have never been in one. Or seen one.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Scoptophobia - the fear of being stared at.

And crickets. Omfg. Crickets. :noway:
    Ugh.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Ophidiophobia
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Anatidaephobia (fear of being watched by someone) and that someone is behind me/ in the room (scared as im typing this):frown: :indifferent: :frown:

and social anxiety... ahaah goes really well together