• Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Irrational fear... Zombies
    Im also afraid of heights but intend to overcome this
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of creepy figurines coming to life. Every since I saw Chunky when I was little. That movie ruined me.

Lol my husband is the same way. He's scared from Chucky. He hates dolls and anything of the like.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Needle Phobia; it is something when you see a 300 lbs guy freaking out about a needle at the doctor's office (now I am down to 275).

You are not alone in this.. I absolutely hate needles. I may only be 149 pounds now, but I still put up quite a fight when I need to get a shot or blood drawn.

Also have a fear of people hiding out in my closets waiting to kill me.. to this day I will not sleep with a closet door closed.
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    Coulrophobia - Fear of clowns. And I worked at McDonald's for three years. Go figure.
    Podophobia - Fear of feet. My boyfriend once tapped me with his toe and I had a severe panic attack.
    Acarophobia - Fear of insects. A lady bug landed on my arm and I cried and screamed and had to be saved by a three year old.
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    Also have a fear of people hiding out in my closets waiting to kill me.. to this day I will not sleep with a closet door closed.

I have a slight fear of this, but I can't sleep with any sort of door open. I guess I'm just of the mindset, "If I can't see it, or have the possibility to see it, it doesn't exist."
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Irrational fear... Zombies
    Im also afraid of heights but intend to overcome this

I have dreams about zombies. Don't get me wrong, I love horror movies and whatnot but I'm terrified of the thought of an actual zombie apocalypse.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i have a phobia that people can read my mind. goes hand in hand with my paranoia issues. as far as i know it doesnt have a name so for now im going to continue to wear my tin foil hats.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bees and wasps are mine.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What is your phobia or what are you scared of?

Mine is trypophobia. (have fun with googling that once you see what it is I bet some of you will realize you have this too!)

I cannot believe this. I thought I was the only one. I hate...HATE holes in random things especially humans ....freaks me out. I've had it for like 12 years.... ughhh so gross.....

I thought i was abnormal or something!!!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Coulrophobia

:frown: :frown: help!!

4e626937.jpg

OMG!! That pic is horrifying! This is one of my phobias.
    I also fear spiders, dolls, planes flying overhead, people touching my thumbs and mustard.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Tree Roaches. Ugh.

Video is of a guy trying to get over his fear of tree roaches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsamn_jZ5E8
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Needle Phobia; it is something when you see a 300 lbs guy freaking out about a needle at the doctor's office (now I am down to 275).

You are not alone in this.. I absolutely hate needles. I may only be 149 pounds now, but I still put up quite a fight when I need to get a shot or blood drawn.

This. Me too. I can't even watch people get jabbed on tv without getting the willies.
    I also have Brontophobia (fear of thunder and lightning).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I just realized I have a horrible fear of needles in my skin. I've never been a fan, but I got an IV this afternoon and was ready to freak out.

Also, is there a fear of touching cardboard? Because it's horrible.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    also i have a fear of dark/cloudy water. or whats in it i guess. swimming in lakes really bothers me. i think what started it tho was this round above ground pool we had as a child. it was round so leaves and crap would settle in the dark spot in the middle. it looked like some kind of tunnel to hell or something. : /
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    frannophiba – Go ahead, Punk, make my day!!!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    CHICKENS, ROOSTERS, BIRDS AND ANYTHING WITH FEATHERS!!!!!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    I'm afraid of falling. I can't ice skate, ride in elevators, take escalators or anything. Sometimes just walking up or down steps scares me.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    faak, now i cant get the hole - pic outta my head. SOOOOOO creepy. ewww
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely terrified of sailing. It's fine on a large boat, or even on a yacht but try to get me on a sailboat, especially a small one, and i'll take you down. This is tricky because my boyfriend is an avid sailer and really wants me to go with him haha. Also scared of heights. Oh and Needlephobic, pretty much only when it comes to having needles in my mouth for dentistry.