All the questions no one wants to ask.

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same on my tummy and more cellulite. Have persuaded myself it's because the muscles are firmer so a greater contrast. It makes me feel better even if deluded. What I want to know is how the fat shifts around to the parts I dislike most at anyone time. It is an overnight thing!
    It's currently heading to my inner thighs from my love handles.
    :ohwell:

I thought it might be because it's not as dense anymore, i.e. less of it. I thought maybe the lower density made it feel squashier because there was more space between the full and empty fat cells and that meant that it was reducing.
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think you need more supportive friends! A lot of time I'm under my calories because of my exercise. You can only eat so much & as long as you're not hungry or starving yourself I say screw them! ;)
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Monistat anti chafing gel to powder works well. It also makes for a great primer under foundation. :)
  • golfersuse
    golfersuse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    pure coconut oil daily morning at night works for me:)
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I don't eat back my exercise calories, ever, but how much does sex burn? Haha. And furthermore, how do you log it without looking like a perv/freak? I think we need a "code word" haha!! JJ!

I'm into BDSM. That makes it even worse.

I mean, I KNOW it's an aerobic activity to flog someone for forty minutes, but I really don't want to put that right up the noses of my friendslist. But that's my motivation to keep working on my strength, too, so I can do what I want to in that regard.
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fat is currently moving around quite a bit. Seems to be moving towards my knees at the moment,
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Fat is currently moving around quite a bit. Seems to be moving towards my knees at the moment,

Sometimes I think losing weight is like proofreading. Every time you look again, you find another problem!

Our focus just shifts as we lose weight. Let's face it, some of us have avoided scales and full-length mirrors for years before deciding to lose weight, and now we notice different things about our bodies as they change.

You might have been kidding, but I think we do start to notice different body parts as our weight and proportions change in this process!
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options

Sometimes I think losing weight is like proofreading. Every time you look again, you find another problem!

Our focus just shifts as we lose weight. Let's face it, some of us have avoided scales and full-length mirrors for years before deciding to lose weight, and now we notice different things about our bodies as they change.

You might have been kidding, but I think we do start to notice different body parts as our weight and proportions change in this process!

Definately agree
    Except I seem to keep noticing more bad things!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Okay so (TMI):

My period is heavy. Super heavy. I go through a box of tampons in 3 days. I lose clots like crazy. And my gyno just told me that "losing clots is normal. It is your body getting rid of the old blood." But really, is it normal to lose about 9 or 10 fist sized clots? And to bleed THAT much (like I can feel it gush sometimes)????? They did a scan and didnt find any fibroids. But I can hardly move around during this time of the month as it really is that bad. I have to carry a change of clothes everywhere. ;'o(

I'm not a physician, but I would want a second opinion on that. That seems like even more than the amount of blood loss associated with a miscarriage for example, when they tell you to go to the hospital due to risk of hemmhorrage!
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Actually I am only half joking: trying to make my point slightly more humorously. But truly at first my lega and butt seemed so much slimmer, I felt lthey were longer, leaner and a great asset. Now they seem to be more wobbly than they should be. I know that at a size 10 (us 6) I can't be massive but bits of me feel much bigger and to me a size 14 leg on a size 10 body! At other times my waist 27 inches looks its old size of 36.
    I know it is illusion but like looking in a fairground mirror......

Jas
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I don't eat back my exercise calories, ever, but how much does sex burn? Haha. And furthermore, how do you log it without looking like a perv/freak? I think we need a "code word" haha!! JJ!

If you eat calories back, why do you care?
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options

If you eat calories back, why do you care?
    There's this thing called curiosity :)
  • mommytobrayden
    mommytobrayden Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's not a weird question or anything but I would like an opinion on this, my skin on my face is really dry and I wanted to know if anyone has advice on how to treat it?

I drink 3-4 litres a day, I use a moisturising lotion in the mornings then olive oil in the evenings(I thought maybe it could help but it hasn't). I work in childcare and I'm outside alot with the children, don't know if this can have affect or not. The rest of my skin is soft and smooth it's just my face and I had really bad eczema growing up.
    I don't wear alot of make up and I have to wear only specific brands as previous foundations, etc have dried out my skin more so. My skin has never been as bad as it is now:/ Am I doing something wrong?

Pink Princess my boys have very dry skin as well and I HIGHLY recommend putting coconut oil on your face every night. It helped my boys skin in a matter of a couple of days.
  • mommytobrayden
    mommytobrayden Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bruising? I wonder if I'm missing something in my diet or is it possible that all this fat bouncing around causes bruises. I have bruises popping up that I have no idea where they came from. On my legs mainly. Am I missing a nutrient or is it the exercise. They don't bother me, I'm just afraid I am not getting enough of something in my diet :)

Being anemic (iron deficiency) can cause you to bruise easily.