12345679»

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I never leave the house without a bra..
  • Emilyturrell
    Options
    i do when i am in public, but when i am at home i don't.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    "I'm freeeeee freee fallllin"
    Lol sorry.. song popped in my head when I read this. I'm small enough (sadly) that I can probably go around braless and no one would even notice. I don't do this however... I feel much comfortable in a deceiving push-up bra 24/7 to boost my self esteem.. even when no one is around to even care.

And this is a good example of the damage done to women in general....

It is really too bad that the size of your breasts would effect your self-esteem. :frown:
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    ugh, i was at a water park a few weeks ago and a woman with gigantic titties was walking around in a soaked tank top with no bra at all. she was pretty chunky, too, so it wasn't like a wet t-shirt contest winner hottie, it was like seeing your friend's mom after she had too many margaritas ... anyway ... i've got an ample bosom (32ddd) and i know how difficult it can be to find a flattering and supportive swimsuit, but to not wear one at all? no thanks! her boobs were flapping all over the place and i felt physically uncomfortable just looking at her. i can't even walk down the stairs bra-less without holding my boobs in my hands because they bounce all over, so seeing her tits wobbling and flailing gave me a sympathy back-ache.

i always wear bras in public, but as soon as i get home, that bra comes right off! i can't wear halter bras because the weight of my boobs gives me a severe neck, back, and headache when there's a halter strap around my neck. my boyfriend has estimated the weight of my boobs to be about the same as a gallon of milk. even after losing weight, i still have a pretty adequate rack.

some of my "smaller" friends go bra-less all the time, and i envy how cute they look in skimpy backless and strapless tops and dresses. they've told me how they wish they had tits like mine, so i guess we all want what we can't have.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm a large C, and I have to admit that I feel better about myself when the girls are up and correctly supported.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm small chested and I hate bras. I just bought two at VS and although they're comfortable whenever I wear them I can't wait to rip them off.

I'll put a tank top on if I'm wearing something that you can sort of see through and I'll put on a bra for the occasions that might need it.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My previous girl wore one all the time, even bed, they were perky. I was good with that.
    My current girl wears one outside, but not at home. I'm good with that too.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wish more women would go without...i find that look incredibly natural and sexy looking. Such a small thing to do to look so hot to the opposite sex! I'm guessing most men would agree. In fact I think women could do away with sexy lingerie and just wear a t-shirt with nothing on underneath and I'd think they were amazingly sexy
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I wear one because I am top heavy around large C/small D and I feel better in a bra :smile:
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't wear a bra because my boobs are so small that it doesn't matter anyway :laugh:
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If I'm in public, I'm in a bra. Mama always said it's not polite to point.
    LMAO... TRUE!!!!
    I always wear a (push up) bra. I sleep in one. I'd NEVER leave the house without one. I'm a 322DD though... BUT even when I first started wearing training bras, I'd never leave the house with out one. Nipples rubbing on fabric is like nails on chalk board to me. I can't stand it. As I got older, I only wore push ups, because... well, I just don't like how I look with out one.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I wish more women would go without...i find that look incredibly natural and sexy looking. Such a small thing to do to look so hot to the opposite sex! I'm guessing most men would agree. In fact I think women could do away with sexy lingerie and just wear a t-shirt with nothing on underneath and I'd think they were amazingly sexy

But that's just it. I don't want to be thought of as a sexy thing with perky nipples ALL.THE.TIME. And not by everyone. I like people to treat me as a peer, an equal. And know my eye color.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My husband would agree with you, he highly encourages forgoing a bra when I get dressed.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Er... even with huge boobs that hang to a woman's belly button? Really?
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Not me...I love a woman who likes to wear sexy stuff...I like ripping..I mean unwrapping my sexy present....

I had a conversation about this with a few associates (males). The guys who said they wish a woman only wear a t-shirt were talking about easy access and stuff....so I asked why is easy access so key..."can you not keep wood long while doing foreplay?"

Seems to me most not all men...but most men who want a woman to only wear tshirts are lazy in bed and just want to get their 2 mins in....

Quickies are great...but I love some good foreplay, holding down, azz smacks, and ripping..I mean unwrapping my lady...

Tacos for everyone!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I don't give a hoot about my nipples showing, it's merely a biological response- I never wear padded bras. Do you feel ashamed if you have goosebumps on your arms or when you sneeze too? Everyone has nipples, everyone has genitalia- what's the big deal?

Haw many guys do you see walking around with a hard on in public with no shame?

That's not even the same thing. Guys usually get hard ons for purely sexual reasons. Not if it's a chilly room. If you ask how many guys get ashamed when they also get cold and hard nipples the answer would be none.