Men are terrified of women

Options

Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on
    FML.. I need you to talk with my wife.. get her on board with that! I effin cook, clean, do laundry, and still she holds the kitty for ransom like a middle eastern terrorist

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! Do that crap in my house, you'd be getting kitty whenever you wanted. Last time i came home and my husband had cleaned, dished, laundry, trash...all of that, i literally put my bag down and said "you..bedroom! NOW!"
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    Men should be scared... mwhaha

love it
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid... But then I read Dune, learning that FEAR is the mind killer. I left the seat up, signifying my stand against husband oppwession... and then the spice (sex in this case) stopped flowing. Once I started putting the seat back down, the spice started to flow again!

Shoot... take the trash out or do any other chore in the house without me asking..see how fast these panties drop.

Instant turn on
    FML.. I need you to talk with my wife.. get her on board with that! I effin cook, clean, do laundry, and still she holds the kitty for ransom like a middle eastern terrorist

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! Do that crap in my house, you'd be getting kitty whenever you wanted. Last time i came home and my husband had cleaned, dished, laundry, trash...all of that, i literally put my bag down and said "you..bedroom! NOW!"

I am clearly house-husbanding in the wrong house.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    * look in pants to make sure I am still a girl.....yep still have girly parts *

I don't give a damn about the towels, decorative soap is a waste, I really can lower the toilet seat all by myself.

I am weird
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    If the toilet lid doesn't stay down the dogs and/or children get into the water....
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Instant turn on

Thats BS MAN!!!!! I would stop doing all my "chores" but I am afraid the kitty would come out to play even lesss. I think I effed up early in our marriage when i told her it was the best I ever had and would do anything for it... that was just foreplay talk... she took that **** to heart!!!! lol
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    oh my wife gets PISSED if the lid is down...that's worse than the seat being up...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Instant turn on

HAHAHA

(and this laugh was for realsies)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! in my home. i have cute soaps, pretty candles, decorative towels in the bathrooms and at the kitchen sink...and i think, if it smells good , or looks good then it darned well better be USEFUL or else its chucked out!! i dont have place for mindless, pretty clutter that collects dust.

Why keep soap and towels in the bathroom if they arent meant to be used. Durr...
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ROFL!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My husband only left the toliet seat up once! I fell in during the middle of the night and woke him up with a big glass of water. I figured I had gotten wet so he'd get wet (I used clean water!!). He never did it again lol.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

Instant turn on

Duely noted for future reference on my wooing techniques.....LOL!!!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    After my sister went to college and my mom left it was just my dad and I. I got a cold shock a couple of times after sitting on the lip of the toilet at odd hours of the night. Thankfully I never fell in (thank you God for giving me wide hips)! So to cope I formed the habit of closing the lid of the toilet after every use. Now I check every time (even though I now own a house and it is only me and my female renter living there) and I haven't had a problem since. Though when I go to other people's houses they might wonder why the lid is down later. :p And their roll of TP has been corrected to over not under.

As for being afraid of women.. Man up. Women like strong men, if you can't stand up to us (while still being respectful of course) then you won't earn our respect. If there isn't mutual respect in a relationship then you just have two *kitten* strapped to the same cart pulling in different directions. We aren't going to let you lead in peace if we don't trust you to look out for our interests too.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    For a minute there i thought i was the only one who puts the lid down.
    Do people not know that when you flush, small molecules of water go up in the air?
  • sapabt
    sapabt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Growing up the eldest and only male child of 5, I was constantly nagged about the toilet seat. My response was "You're a big girl, learn to work the seat." (Note: response said to my sisters only. To Mom, it was Yes Ma'am, then I'd conveniently forget.)

After 4 grandsons and 2 great grandsons, Mon's given up. :laugh:
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options

Instant turn on

Duely noted for future reference on my wooing techniques.....LOL!!!

im sure loads of the ladies here give you practice!!! LOL
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    For a minute there i thought i was the only one who puts the lid down.
    Do people not know that when you flush, small molecules of water go up in the air?

Poop particles!!! I do not want them on my toothbrush!!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    *snort* still waiting..
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    and I'll pick my socks up off the floor and put them in the hamper...when I'm DAMN good and ready.... and I'm ready right now honey.....

*CACKLE!*
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Chores or no Chores, Toilet Seat up or down, Use the decorative Towel don't use the Decorative towel.....regardless of what it is I am scared Sh**less of Women....