Jessica Simpson Clueless(why am I surprised?)

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Wait, does this mean she didn't pay a plethora of people to get her back to her "girlish figure" like everyone else in the Entertainment industry.... if that's the case, then I respect her all the more for that, to be honest.... It seems like everytime someone gets pregnant in Entertainment they gain the weight and then lose it all the same day the baby is born...
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jessica-simpson-pregnancy-weight-gain-let-myself-indulge-000844242.html

So Jessica Simpson is surprised that a 5'-2" person eating like crazy for 9 months would gain a lot of weight and it wouldn't just disappear soon after the baby was born.

She is a financial empire(believe it or not), didn't anyone think to say "maybe you shouldn't have seconds or third helpings"?

I realize there are more important things in life than clothing size and weight, but clueless people annoy me.

How long did it take for you to realize that you needed to lose over 100lbs? You really don't have any room to be judgmental.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! "She said" Probably right after her recovery from surgery. IF she actually worked to get that body okay more power to her...but I tend to doubt it.

She did work for that. Those pictures are from The Dukes Of Hazzard, circa 2005.

Okie dokie. You know her then? Her business is not looking great by any means possible? Like she'd tell the truth otherwise. Hmmmm.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until she "debuts her new body" and the mags all start saying she shed the pounds and is back to her "pre-baby body" at "110 lbs!"

Please. Homegirl has not weighed 110 lbs since she was 12. Get real, girlfriend.

I read some article claiming that since she's 5'3" her "ideal weight" should be 115 lbs and she was "tipping the scales" at 140 lbs at one point. Really? I'm 5'3", have pretty much the same build as she does, and currently weigh 140 lbs. Ugh. Stupid magazines.

Btw, my favorite part is that she refuses to go running because her boobs are just too big at this point. Right. Put on a couple of sports bras, hit the treadmill, and stop complaining.

Hahaha... I did laugh at the last part... if that's how it is, I would be laughing too... seriously, champion makes some awesome stay put sports bras for those of use that are a little more well endowed.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! "She said" Probably right after her recovery from surgery. IF she actually worked to get that body okay more power to her...but I tend to doubt it.

She did work for that. Those pictures are from The Dukes Of Hazzard, circa 2005.

Okie dokie. You know her then? Her business is not looking great by any means possible? Like she'd tell the truth otherwise. Hmmmm.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine? Bless your heart. :yawn:
  • SabrinaAbney
    Options
    Think before you speak they are talking about the brand of tuna "chicken of the sea" she is a rich dumb blond.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Isn't that an old picture? I had read somewhere that one of the major diet giants offered her $$$ to go on their plan to lose weight.. Man, I for get which one too! JC, WW, or NS...that was probably 2-3 months ago.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I think she is going to be endorsing weight watchers....or slim fast...one of the two. And whatever, I still like her!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

You've never seen the pictures trashing her when she's going/leaving the gym with snarky comments?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1361256/Jessica-Simpson-says-married-sweats-gets-fit-wedding.html
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I wanna say she said that body took 300 days in a row at the gym, as well as major dieting...She knows what it takes!

exactly ^^^^
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Okay this made me LOL and I"m at work! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy is definitely not an excuse to stuff your face. I am really jealous she was able to though... Morning sickness the entire 39 weeks and 6 days (so far) for me. And how the hell she was able to wear heels for so long is beyond me! I've been in flip flops and tennis shoes almost the entire time!

Edit to say, I just saw her post-baby pictures and she doesn't look that bad to me! Maybe for a 'celebrity', but for an everyday, average person she looks pretty normal.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I hate that some women think they should eat as much as they want & anything they want when they're pregnant because they're "eating for two". You're eating for yourself & a fetus. Most women (pregnant w/ 1 child) need roughly 100-300 calories more. They should only gain roughly 15-40 pounds depending on their weight prior to pregnancy.

That I found more dumb than her thoughts that it will all be lost w/ childbirth.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I gained 100lbs during my first pregnancy and I'm a freaking genius. It happens.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jessica-simpson-pregnancy-weight-gain-let-myself-indulge-000844242.html

So Jessica Simpson is surprised that a 5'-2" person eating like crazy for 9 months would gain a lot of weight and it wouldn't just disappear soon after the baby was born.

She is a financial empire(believe it or not), didn't anyone think to say "maybe you shouldn't have seconds or third helpings"?

I realize there are more important things in life than clothing size and weight, but clueless people annoy me.

Wow! You act like sh'e this first person in the world who did this. Lots of women do the exact same thing.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Honestly, you don't look that good with lipo-suction.

However, the younger you are, the easier it is to make your body look like that. I mean she probably went from a gangly teenager to that. It's a much different journey going from obesity to that.

Personally, I agree. The dumb thing is just an act. Beautiful, smart women are usually considered intimidating. That wouldn't be good for her public image.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    LOL! This made me laugh... brings back memories of watching that dumb show in high school. She maybe clueless but still a heck of a lot richer than me :grumble:
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    What this thread really needed.

domo116a.jpg
    jessica-simpson-dukes-of-hazzard.jpg

Yes!! Jessica was hot before..and she will be hot again..she's amazing..get it girl!
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    She'll be the new poster child for Jenny Craig in less than six months....

I got cash on it... who wants to bet me???

I'll bet you! Bet she goes with Weight Watchers
  • gingbean
    gingbean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am surprised at the lack of compassion from a bunch of people who are here for the same reason - you got fat, so did she. Why are you being so harsh against her. Lighten up and some some basic human decency and stop judging!