Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options

Replies

• KBles
    KBles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have many of these things, but no more. On the path to change myself.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    wow... u look damn good to me... congrats on ur success...:drinker:
  • kipperripper
    Options
    Its stories like this that motivate us to keep going! Thanks and congrats so far! :flowerforyou:
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Love your story your kids must be so proud now . Took a sneak peak at your profile pics and what a transformation thats dedication right there .:smile:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Well done you should be so proud of yourself, and I totally agree, who needs fad diets when MFP is so easy,xx
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

I am crying from reading this....I've been there, where you've been...it's hell. You are an amazing inspiration and your progress is really amazing!! Thank you for the motivation!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    this is why we ROAR! thanks for reminding me.
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

I am crying from reading this....I've been there, where you've been...it's hell. You are an amazing inspiration and your progress is really amazing!! Thank you for the motivation!

No doubt!! We are in it to win it!!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I've been there...well, actually I'm still there & having trouble not giving in to the foods, flavors, and textures I crave. I'm back on track and praying to stay there. How did you overcome those foods that tempted you most???
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Great job....you're looking awesome....keep it up!!!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Red, ever since I came on this site and you and I became freinds I have loved your motivation for getting to a healthier way of life whixh has cause you to loose weight. Keep it up my friend, keep it up.
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Red, ever since I came on this site and you and I became freinds I have loved your motivation for getting to a healthier way of life whixh has cause you to loose weight. Keep it up my friend, keep it up.

Thanks Kim!! I sho'll 'preciate it as well as all the motivation you provide me in helping me push myself to beat your burns!! Thanks for the compliments and keep up the hard work!!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    Options
    Awesome, great job! I know exactly what you mean, I got to go with my grandkids to waterpark 4th of July this year and got to participate on the rides for the first time in years!!! We had the best time and they were so glad grandma could ride and have fun with them instead of standing on the side lines. Wish you continued success.
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Amazing. Inspirational is not even the word. It's so much more. Thanks for posting this. It DEF hit home on so many different levels! Love, love, love. Pure naked honesty. Hit those tear nerves for a lot of folks... I'm sure. Good job to you!!! And good luck in your future! :)
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

awesome wt loss!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!! you must feel sooooooooooooo much better!!!! keep it up you are kickin a**!!!
  • NWMomof4
    NWMomof4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love your story, very inspiring! :)
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your story is so similar to mine! You are amazing and I am going to keep this thread so that I can come back and read this if I ever lose motivation! I totally understand the amusement park thing, tieing shoes, and the airplanes--WOW, you are such an inspiration! Great job!!!
  • shrinkingfeefee
    shrinkingfeefee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW this is so true for me everything you just said!!! OMG at 25/5'6 3/4 @ 360ish and since I can remember I always thought about my weight prior to doing anything especially with my sisters and friends as I am always the biggest and now with my husband who is 180/5'9! I dreaded flying on the plane forever and when I did I always had my arms crossed LOL and I hated asking for the seat belt extender! I remember June 2009 I went with my sister and our 2 friends to Miami and we sat 2 and 2 and so I was sitting with a friend and we were seated in the emergency exited when I asked for a extender the attendant embarrassed me by saying as loud as possible you can't sit here if you need this because in case of an emergency you wouldn't be able to help anyone and I swore I would never need one again well not so true, I have flown a couple of times since then and have taken my own extender on LOL but this last time in July when I was flying with my mom I promised to never have to use one again and be uncomfortable!!! Thanks for sharing
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    Options

I was right there with you mate. Our health is our greatest reward. Congratulations on your amazing success!
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    there definatly needs to be a "like" button for this one... thank you:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!