Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Options

Replies

• Momonamission53
    Momonamission53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work..... You can be the achiever.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I'm behind you bro, lets get this done! Fantastic achievements thusfar!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written. You should be very proud! Thank you for sharing - have a great weekend! :)
  • mama4loca
    Options
    Wow, love your story and I can relate! Thank u for posting and congtrats on your hard work :)
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ...you already know how amazing you are but in addition to that...I just wanted to add that you have a gift for writing. I'm wondering if you are a writer.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congrats!!!! I have experienced everything except for the airplane, because I haven't flown in quite some time. But now I know I would be able to fit in the seat! ;)
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have never experienced those things but I'm sure it has to be a rough way of life. Congrats to you on such a fantastic weight loss. You are such an inspiration for others to see that they CAN do it. Thank you for posting your message here.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation, you have renewed my hope. Even though I am slower than a turtle, if he does not quit, a turtle can be a winner too!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation! Way to be a positive example for your kiddos! Great job!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thanks for all the kind words!! We are just taking it one day and one calorie at a time!! Down 101 now in the past 6 months, trying to keep it going until I reach goal and help out whomever else I can. Let's keep fighting tooth and nail until we get to where we want to and need to be.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

100% inspirational^^^^^!!! I've been through some of this myself. And yeah, it's hard work and sometimes ya think...gosh..this takes sooo long. But, as I once read, Nothing tastes as good as fit feels!! :)

Congrats on allll of your hard work!
  • Tsdelk
    Tsdelk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG...Congrats to you. I can relate to a lot of what you said. So I have begun my journey.
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    bump
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    Congratulations - way to go!!!
  • redcollins78
    Options
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

100% inspirational^^^^^!!! I've been through some of this myself. And yeah, it's hard work and sometimes ya think...gosh..this takes sooo long. But, as I once read, Nothing tastes as good as fit feels!! :)

Congrats on allll of your hard work!

You are completely right, "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS LOOKING GOOD FEELS
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Dude I know everything that you mentioned. Keep up the good work.
  • redcollins78
    Options
    I appreciate it Bro!! I'm a work in progress like I suspect we all are!! Thanks for the shout!!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    wow
  • caylagunn
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep Going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!