Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is there anything you NEVER track?

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I track everything and my friend can look at it and say you lost 99lbs doing that ?!?!?!?!?
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Tea! But I don't have sugar/sweetener.
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    NEVER track my water. I drink a lot of it- usually 96-128 oz a day and it gets cumbersome.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    i dont track vegetables that have not added any extra sugar or salt... or fruits. all the other things i track.
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Lettuce, cucumber, a single slice of onion... stuff like that.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    I track almost everything, I just sometimes tend to underestimate how much I actually have which is something that I've been conscious about but it still happens.

This. But sometimes I forget about the little stuff like condiments, and obviously, they can add up.
  • LERadicalDreamer
    LERadicalDreamer Posts: 61 Member
    I track everything except what I eat on Sundays. It's my day off, so I just weigh myself in the morning, and avoid MFP till Monday :) Losing weight without a problem, think I'm zig zagging my calories pretty effectively.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    water.

regarding the coffee, I always put it in even though I drink it black. Hardly has any calories, but it does have some oils in it. I was shocked one day when I was still using cream or creamer. I had always estimated the amount I used and one day I put my "normal" amount in and decided to measure it. Turn out I was using 9 servings of creamer! That is 90 calories! Not exactly something I should neglect!

Thanks for the info, cause I was NEVER tracking coffee and I drink a minimal of three cups a day... 8/
  • Zero caorie drinks (unsweetened tea, Coke Zero, water)... I usually don't even bother tracking my Crystal Light anymore. The calories are so few that it's just not worth the time it takes to type it all in.

I don't track most vegetables... Unless it's a potato or sweet potato. That's a habit carried over from when I did Weight Watchers... But again, I'm not too worried about the handful of calories in vegetables I'm eating daily. I don't feel like I should be looking at a vegetable thinking, "Oh, I don't have enough calories for that."
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    I track water sometimes, sometimes forget!

I've made a habit of tracking coffee, but I don't track tea (even though some black teas say 2 calories in the food ..)

Coffee is around 1-2 calories per cup, haha... it's rather useless logging!

I never log my vitamins, but they have around ten calories.

If you have been losing weight regardless of not logging coffee, good for you! Don't worry :)

Sometimes I don't log lettuce on a sandwhich, other times I do... sometimes I let 5-10 calories slide.
    Mustard is another one I don't log often...

I've still lost weight. :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    I don't track anything zero calorie or super low. But you have to be careful with super low, especially drinks, they can add up quickly.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    nope, pretty much everything gets loggedI even divide and calculate things like ketchup. and log tea. HOWEVER, if I forget something or have something after I hit "Complete" I will exercise an equal amount of calories and have to pretend the macros don't exist. It rarely ever happens, but I feel guilty for not adding it, yet unable to re-open a 'completed' entry.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    I will pretty much track it all. My weak spot when tracking is guestimating my veggies. I round it off. Say I have a little over a cup of leafy greens I don't count the overage.I tend to do this fruit as well. Condiments I also guess at. However, I just started weighing out all veggies and fruit.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    I dont track condiments unless they are >50 calories, and then I just quick add those calories. I also dont track calories I drink, which I know will shock some of you lol. I dont drink alcohol, and having a glass of juice is so rare I just dont worry about it. I dont even add in the milk I have with my cereal in the mornings. I figure that if I start to plateau, Ill worry about it then.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Diet soda, tea, water (I drink tons), and herbs. Sometimes I forget my coffee but not usually. 10 cals is still a minute of jumping jacks!

Oh, and sugar free gum is hit or miss. I usually don't remember, and really 5 cals is within the error of everything else anyway...
  • I'm bad at tracking when it comes to condiments. When I used ketchup at dinner I never track it, as well as butter spray. I know the calories add up over time, I'm just lazy I guess lol.

I never track condiments either...its just too much to put in to be under 10 cals...
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Sundays:happy:
  • I never track coffee or sugar free gum.
  • KenRNhol22
    KenRNhol22 Posts: 28 Member
    Gum. At 5 calories a peice I figure just chewing it burns 5 calories.
    My crystal light energy drink packets. 10 calories. I dont know why I dont, I just dont.
    Alcohol :/ which is not every day or even every weekend. At that time I'm trying to have fun and I dont want to have to log every beer, shot or drink I have.
    I do log my coffee though which is 0 calories.. makes sense right. haha
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,078 Member
    For me it's coffee and my BCAAS I have been drinking every morning.