New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I would love to join - weight today is 158. GW is 140.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Are you just going to keep it in the thread - or are you going to start a group. Groups are nice so you can have one thread for discusion, one thread for weighing in, etc. Just a thought.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    I am in!

SW:327.8
    New Years goal:285
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I actually do my weigh in's on Saturdays, and will switch them to Fridays, beginning next week...(if that is OK?)

SW: 211
    GW: 185 (for Christmas!)

Please add me to the spreadsheet/group/topic threads or just add me as a friend!!
    This sounds like fun!!

Non-weight related goal for 2013: Travel more!
  • lizarene3
    lizarene3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge!
    CW: 201.5
    GW: 170
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Spreadsheet??!! wow, thanks, you are really putting time into it! much appreciated
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

SW: 196 lbs
    GW: 186 lbs

Goal: To feel even better about my body :smile:
  • tsign36
    tsign36 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is just what I was looking for... got a wedding I am in the beginning of December and this is just perfect!

SW 225
    Goal Weight 199
  • mindy_moorehead
    Options
    @fat2fit4good........it is def. possible I've lost like 140+ lbs and I'm a diabetic and have high blood pressure and so far my doctor has cut both my diabetes and blood pressure med's in half and he told me if I keep it up he has faith that I could get completely off so I'm hopeful!!!! So yes it's possible and good luck friend!!!!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE

The spreadsheet is up everyone! Let me know if I messed anything up. There was a lot of people to add so I could have missed someone or messed up a weight.Also, there are several of you who did not weigh in.Please do so as soon as possible so I can add your start weight and goal weight.

Also,let's have a little mini challenge for this week!

I challenge you to workout an extra hour this week!Whatever you usually do, fit in an extra 60 minutes this week!

Good luck everyone and let's keep this thread going with support!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    I messed up my starting weight - sorry! It should be 226.2 (NOT 262.2).

Thank you and sorry to make you enter mine twice!

I'm totally in for the challenge this week - I exercise every morning for 20 minutes, so I will add something in the evening and I'll include my two boys.

Thank you for doing this - this is so fun and motivating!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am in! I was also in the Summer Challenge and inskydiamonds did a fantastic job. I am looking forward to this one. Thank you for volunteering to be the host!

Start weight 177.0
    Goal weight 160.0

non scale goal: get back to running. I recently finished the c25k and was really enjoying running. I was running almost 4 miles 3 times a week. But I hurt my hip and had to stop. Doc appt coming up, hoping it will heal quickly and I can get back out there!

Good luck to all!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! My goal is for a vacation I'm taking on January 14th, but new years is close enough!!!

SW: 155.4
    GW: 140

I know that is a small goal for such a long time, but I have struggled to lose these last 15 pound forever!

My other goals would be to increase my water intake on a permanent basis and continue working out throughout the winter (I tend to stop when it gets cold haha)
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    @mindy. Wow, very inspirational! Congrats on the meds! That is awesome. What an inspiration, such a big weight loss! Hey, everything is big here in Texas, right, including our weight loss I hope! :-)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be part of this challenge.

Start goal: 22% BF
    Christmas Goal: 18% BF

Note: I have never tried to change BF before. I have no idea if this is realistic or not. :)

Good Luck Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mckensb
    Options
    Thanks for the effort in setting up the spreadsheet
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd like to join this Challenge too! I would like to loose 20 lbs. by the end of December 2012.

CW: 246.0 lbs.
    GW: 226.0 lbs.

Totally doable if I can keep my calories at a good level.
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I's like to join this challenge!!!!
    SW: 267
    GW: 225
    NWG: Wear a size 18
    Thanks for doing this it gives me extra motivation and accountability! Do I log onto this thread each week to post my weight?
  • namaste321
    namaste321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CW: 240
    GW: 200
    NWG: Wear a sz 14

Thanks for the great idea!!!