HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options

Replies

• Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm hot but I know other people do. Haha. And as for my day, today was AWESOME compared to yesterday. Yesterday I wanted to pull a move from Sex and the City 2 and lock myself in the bathroom to cry. HAHA, it's the terrible 2's. But my son is amazing and I wouldn't trade him for anything. I just wonder when my sweet little boy who listens will come back!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A MUCH lighter and MUCH more confident dad! Father of a 4 year old boy. My job is a sit-down job, but I'm very fortunate to have access to a fitness center where I can go workout on my lunch hour. I lost 162 lbs within a year and I'm currently in maintenance mode 5 months after that point, but still down another 6 lbs since then.
  • jenneal89
    Options
    I think I'm the only one who answered the original question :p.

SAHM here :bigsmile:

I answered it too lol
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mama to an almost 6 month old little girl. It's hard to find time between working and being up half the night (still not sleeping through!) but I figure it's only gunna get harder as she gets older!

I like to exercise while she naps and then if she wakes up, I incorporate her, and use her as a weight... She loves it!
  • superkel317
    Options
    I think I'm the only one who answered the original question :p.

SAHM here :bigsmile:

I answered it too lol
    So did I :)
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Four kids, damn straight I'm hot!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm a Dad and I love Hot Mom's....does that count???
  • 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well my husband thinks i am...(but he's supposed to). I'm 44. 5 kids. 7 grandbabies. ..and someday I'm gonna be a hot momma!:bigsmile:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Well I don't class myself as hot but at least I stopped classing myself as horrid :)

I've got two webbles girl (8) and boy (6) and me and dad are wearing off on them, they both can do pull ups and push ups my daughters favorite dvd is insanity she refuse to do her barbie exercise vid anymore saying it's boring and every time my little lad goes on about watching the fit man climb rope we have to youtube Tony Horton, he's even got down and done push ups in the playground (a few times I must add) lol!

They drive me mad some days but when they not around I miss them crazy, I've also used them both as weights for squats & deadlifts which they find fun :) Actually in all honesty it cause arguments between them about whos turn it is, haven't managed a push up with them on my back yet and not even considering them holding on to me while I do a pull up considering I only did my first unassisted one about 6 weeks ago :)

My kids are pretty cool but both have their moments my lad is a comedian but is getting very cheeky with it and my girl is 8 going on 18 and getting stroppy.

So yes it'd be great to swap stories etc and read about everyone else's kids :)
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    <
    Mama for sure, the hot part is debatable:)

I run...mainly in the morning while they are still asleep. Working out with my kids is a NO GO.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    MILF, it's what's for dinner.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I kept fit by going to a gym with a daycare, taking my kids for walks while I pushed the double stroller, playing with them at the park (really playing on all those monkey bars), playing sports with my girls.

I've also been dancing on my own, which then led into a group of us dancer moms starting a dance group for adults and children. My kids got too old for gym day care, so I would go to the gym in the evening. I also did kickboxing and self defense.

I also walk everywhere and don't drive.

Now, both my kids are in school. I'm still walking to get around, dancing and taking on more dance projects. I have days when I can go to the gym to lift weights during the day when they are in school. I take yoga classes also. And I still play with my kids and we go swimming together.

There is also an outdoor exercise park I can go to and exercise with them.
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    <
    In progress! :smile:

Mama of 8 yr old little girl! She gives me pep talks while I workout and sometimes does them with me! :smile: I usually try to get in a real good, focused workout on the occasions that she is at school and I'm off work.
  • irishscorpio66
    irishscorpio66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey Hott Moma!!! Way to go on the weight loss! I use to think the bigger I was muscle wise the better! But now I think it is time to get ripped! I have changed my thinking and put my fitness first! While I am at my boys soccer and football practice I run and do pushups while they practice! I have put things like fixing rental properties or painting on the back burner and put my work outs on the front! Your lookin good moma! If you ever make your way to Florida stop in and lets do some 5K's or Cross Fit training!!!

Joe "Leesburg Florida Group"
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have two teenagers daughters and finally trying to find some time for myself and working on becoming a HOT mum.
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    <
    Holla! Lolz! J/K people....I'm just a HOTT MOM wanna be!

I forgot to add that I have 5 kiddos...3 boys(13,11 & 8) and 2 girls (4 & 2)!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey there from Canada, Mother of 2, teenagers... 19 or 16 they are a riot. Stressful but fun. I am getting in shape to be a good role model.
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    In progress..... I hope! 43, 4 grown daughters, raising my grand daughter. Reached my goal weight a few months ago, working on maintenance and toning. I haven't weighed this little since I was probably 19.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 year old hot mom of a 13 yr old and 9 yr old. I am working to become even hotter!!!