Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Wait...your asking the guys.....but are they sober?:huh:
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly surprised at these answers. I don't really find thin guys attractive at all (sorry). Athletic yes, thin goodness no.
  • JessFehr
    Options
    I love husky men! Covered in hair! I'm weird...

I am married to one of those. :) lol!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i like any guy that will love my curves! :)

a guy that like hips and a booty on a woman is my kinda man.

^^This and must like big boobs too... Other than that...I don't really like super skinny guys
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    When I was dating I really wasn't picky. I dated all types but most of them were pretty much upper range of average weight to skinny. What I cared about most was personality. Of course at that point I had no respect for myself and basically went out with anyone who showed any interest in me. I was also younger and had no idea of what I wanted/needed in a partner.

I am now on a basically permanent break from dating, working on 3 years, and all things associated with it. I have recently found that the only things that really annoy me are really foul language and jacked up teeth. I think if I date again I would want someone who could at least keep up with my activity levels and encourage me to stay active and adventurous.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i pretty much love HUGE guys, lol. hairy and bearded and im drooling, lol. lumber jack type, big shoulders arms, chests, yuuuuummmmmmmy!
    as for women, def not super thin, i like fit, but natural looking.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've never been attracted to thin guys and I'm barely attracted to the whole muscular build. I like really broad shoulders (muscular is fine) with a wider frame, but definitely no abs and not a really thin guy.
    More like a medium/somewhat overweight type build looks best, in my opinion.

ETA: My boyfriend will be attractive to me either way though.. even though he's working towards getting those stupid abs right now. :P
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I prefer men that are slightly built. However I prefer my women chubby but not obese. ;-)
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Tall and skinny, short and chubby, or anything in between. What matters to me is what is going on between the ears ... whichever gender.
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ~ As long as they are bigger than me! I can't be with a thin man.... just doesn't feel right lol I’m okay with a "teddy bear" type (on the softer side) and who doesn't like a fit man? As long as they are not too into themselves big headed, think they are God's gift to woman constantly taking self portraits.. ugh no thanks
  • livelivefree
    livelivefree Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tall tall tall. i pretty much always wear heels and i just love it if the guy is still a lot taller. so a tall slim to muscular guy with a great personality that is smart, knows his history and his politics, that i can have a laugh with.
    I have been told that man does not exist but i already dated a guy like that and yeah i`ll find another ;)

so yeah i have pretty specific ideas but i`m always willing to compromise on everything except the smart/great humor thing.
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!

LOVE THIS!!! Wahoo!!! LOL
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have always been attracted to tall, thin men. My first serious bf was 6'2 and maybe 175 lbs. He was also half Cherokee and half Irish and had a slow metabolism and could eat whatever he wanted and still had killer abs, sooo....

I find myself attracted to men who are a little taller than me (I'm 5'5") with a medium build or a little more heavyset. Not into bodybuilder type guys.
  • shannajojo
    Options
    ~ As long as they are bigger than me! I can't be with a thin man.... just doesn't feel right lol I’m okay with a "teddy bear" type (on the softer side) and who doesn't like a fit man? As long as they are not too into themselves big headed, think they are God's gift to woman constantly taking self portraits.. ugh no thanks

Amen,Sister! Me too!
  • MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a bigger guy with a moderate amount of body hair (none on the back thank God) and I've found a serious lack of women that actually like it. Most of them tolerate it though. I've even had a woman tell me I was an amazing person but wouldn't date me unless I shaved it all off...

As far as my taste in women. I like 'em all. My wife started out at 110lbs and she's 5'8". Then she gained a little bit and then got pregnant. She hasn't lost any of the weight and is about 175lbs now. Still hasn't changed my attraction to her. I do tend to prefer the short, slightly chubby ones though. I like "cute' more than "hot".
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My husband lost attraction to me when I gained all this weight. I wish people would understand you are still the same inside and love you just as much but the reality is I think its not true and that most men don't like "big girls".
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Defined arms, shoulders - fit, but not super muscular.
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    I like a man who looks like he could literally tear me apart (in bed).
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    eh...skinny. but I'll eat the steak instead of the salad. Men that worry about these things hurt my head....
  • shannajojo
    Options
    I'm a bigger guy with a moderate amount of body hair (none on the back thank God) and I've found a serious lack of women that actually like it. Most of them tolerate it though. I've even had a woman tell me I was an amazing person but wouldn't date me unless I shaved it all off...

As far as my taste in women. I like 'em all. My wife started out at 110lbs and she's 5'8". Then she gained a little bit and then got pregnant. She hasn't lost any of the weight and is about 175lbs now. Still hasn't changed my attraction to her. I do tend to prefer the short, slightly chubby ones though. I like "cute' more than "hot".

Hair on men really doesn't bother me because the men in my family are hairy and my forearms are hairy. Lack of proper hygiene would bother me more than hair on a back.