Replies

• MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love bigger women. Skinny girls ain't got nothing for me
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like a guy in the 5'10-11 range, just a little taller than me, and I seem to go for blondes (though Boyfriend is greying and Husband is silvering). Past that, a decent proportion (ahem) elsewhere, and otherwise it's intelligence, wit, a smart mouth, and compatible religious and political views and power orientation.

Boyfriend and Husband? haha How do you handle two men?
    You must be new here. Welcome to Earth.
  • snoopy7501
    snoopy7501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think skinny girls are hot, and I'll stare at them all day long, but when it comes time to cuddle, I LOVE curvy women! I need something to squeeze, lol.
  • shannyfro
    Options
    I think women with curves are beautiful but then again, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Not every woman is going to have curves. God made everyone special and unique. I think what makes someone beautiful is standing out and just being who you were made to be! :)
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i have always preferred skinny, petite, and athletic women.. how ever that is not set in stone. i have had an attraction to girls with a bit more as well.. where that cut off point is exactly im not sure. i know im not the greatest and and wouldnt expect the perfect gf either. but health is a major concern to me now and how your taking care of yourself.

smoking is a no go period , drugs are also on the bad list, drinking is in the fuzzy area .. i would kick it but so hard finding any one else that dont like drinking. and not working out and trying to eat right is also on the fuzzy area. after the chit i have had to fight with i dont want to get pulled back in to the gutter again.. and i would like to be with some one that at least cares enough for themselves to try and take care of there health. even when ur heavier with good diet and exercise ur body chemestry changes.. and face it us big people always have troubles with odd smells and other things.. so if your working at it some of that clears up. and so u are more appealing instead of appalling.

but any who ..how u take care of yourself gives an example of how you take care of things in your life. and if u dont take care of yourself why should any one else... and that goes for thick and thin.. even if the ladies are on the more to love side ..if they are taking care of them selves and trying to be healthy.. i am more drawn in by their determination and personality..

lmao... i have never considered myself to be picky but here i am still single..
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'd rather a fit and healthy man, not over weight or obese but healthy. Not thin either. Myself I rather me be fit and healthy, I don't wanna be a bag of bones and I don't wanna be over weight or obese.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm not fussed about the size so much, as long as they treat me nicely, and are really good at communicating with me.
    Saying that - I prefer the muscle men... or women sometimes :P They're just so strong :D
  • JLand918
    Options
    For me I think I am more attracted to average,fit girls so do I want the toothpick? No but do I want the woman who cant fit in her car No. I like the average woman but to me average might not be what you women feel is average. But I prefer the woman to be somewhat athletic so that she can kayak, hike,bike etc without tiring out or *****ing about it.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!

Just fyi, the two don't always go together. My cousins wife is naturally very slender, but eats like a horse. I'm on the smaller side myself, I have collarbones and hip bones and I love them. You know what I also love? FOOD. I will devour your steak sir, and savour it. Preferably with red wine and followed by something chocolaty.

Just sayin'.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I prefer smaller women, not boney, but smaller.
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    I just like men.. As long as you can make me smile and laugh thats all I want.. Ive dated men 360lbs and ive date men 128 lbs.. I dont have any paticular size want... Now I do like the blue collard kinda men.. The ones who work with their hands and like to get dirty and sweaty.. I love a man who can work on a car.. Incredibly sexy!!! My honey is 6ft 286lbs, hairy and works as a contractor.... My ex husband was 5'5 128lbs and a US Marine.. So obviously nothing close to each other.
  • mrs_deg1983
    Options
    Strong. Big is perfectly fine. Not a fan of skinny .
    I can overhead press you. Wanna hang out?

Na I am a married woman! Well if its for health and fitness you can overhead press me amy time.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i like men in general.
    if there easy to look at and can make me laugh,your good in my book.
    && you have to have a sense of humor.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've dated everything from lean to muscley to slightly chubby. When I was single I tended to go for clean cut types. I dislike body hair, and although I did have a fling with a guy with a beard who was BEAUTIFUL, I tend to dislike facial hair (a 5 'o clock shadow is sexy though). The heaviest guy I dated, I married and he was (sorry TMI) the best in bed. I definitely agree that personality has more to do with attraction than anything. I'd much rather be with a 5 with a killer personality and sense of humor than a 10 who is a bore.

My boyfriend of 3 years now is 6'5 and is usually 190-200lbs. He has natural muscle that I hope never goes away and is lean but not skinny by any means. I'm only 5'5 and I love that I feel small in his arms. He naturally has NO chest hair and has the prettiest blue/green eyes and this sexy John Wayne-esque deep southern accent. I've dated lots of men, some of which were so gorgeous they could be models, but I am far more attracted to my boyfriend than any of them :)
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I like athletic-minded women. Size doesn't matter, rather someone who is active.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Strong. Big is perfectly fine. Not a fan of skinny .
    I can overhead press you. Wanna hang out?

Na I am a married woman! Well if its for health and fitness you can overhead press me amy time.
    What a coincidence, so am I. You skate. I skate. We skate. Maybe we can get together and kinda be a skating team.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I like built guys, sure...but I also like the "teddy bear" type :bigsmile:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of the teddy bear type. I love broad shoulders, big hands, strong arms, broad backs and I DIE over a little bit of a chubby baby face. I adore baby faces. My husband lost 40lbs last year but kept his sweet little face, it kills me.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't really know. personality is more important. My boyfriend is pretty lean. not scrawny but not muscular. He's really strong, though. I like muscular guys but not too muscular. I also have been attracted to chubbier guys. *shrug*
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to tall thin guys or toned/muscular guys. im not attracted to heavy guys, and honestly i do not think that makes me hypocritical lol. opposites attract man. i would never date a man that mirrored my body type. i dont expect muscular guys to want a fat chick like me, however i was lucky enough to find one that did. so they are out there. and that pleases me. lol