New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So this started last week--is it too late to join...? I would love to be a part! If so, I'll weigh in tomorrow am! :happy:

No it is not too late but I need you starting weight and your goal weight. Our first weigh in is this Friday!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    I just found this thread would love to join. Do I just report back on Friday with my weigh in result?

Yes,our first weigh in is this Friday but I need your starting weight and goal weight.
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay! Okay, here goes:

SW: 148
    GW: 128

Should I do anything else? I'm relatively new to MFP (2 months now) and this is the first that I've gone into the forums...
  • bebifal
    Options
    Hi!! SW: 182. GW:165
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi, Second weigh in 241 lbs 6 down on last week!!!!! Actually asked the lady that weighs me to weigh me a second time incase this was wrong but it isn't. Whoopee :happy:
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Yay! Okay, here goes:

SW: 148
    GW: 128

Should I do anything else? I'm relatively new to MFP (2 months now) and this is the first that I've gone into the forums...

Nope!You just have to weigh in tomorrow! I know since you just started you probably won't have a loss this week but we'll both know its because you just gave me your start weight yesterday. Just come back here and weigh in on Fridays. But feel free to use this thread for support as well! We have awesome participants! Also,since you're new to the forums you can find this under your my topics section!

Good luck!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hi, Second weigh in 241 lbs 6 down on last week!!!!! Actually asked the lady that weighs me to weigh me a second time incase this was wrong but it isn't. Whoopee :happy:

That is an amazing loss! I am so proud of you! You are truly an inspiration!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Okay everyone! Tomorrow is our very first weigh in! Please try to come here and let me know your weight! If you have to weigh in today or Saturday let me know! I will do my very best to have the spreadsheet up by Saturday afternoon,as well as, our mini challenge for next week!I am also going to be posting the top five biggest losers for the week!

I hope everyone is doing fantastic!
  • caralynnxo
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    I'm in!!

I need a start weight and a goal weight please!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Congrats!! :)
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    @HelenDootson: wow, what an amazing result!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in 1: Sept. 13: 260.8 5lbs down
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Work! great job!
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What plan are you following? I don't seem to be going down much. In fact the scale went up. I thought what is going on here? Only thing I can think is that the amount of food is the culprit. I know I should realize that and that all bodies are built differently but I am getting real tired of being hungry all the time and when I cut out food then I feel like I am starving. I stay within my calorie limit but it doesn't seem to be budging. So how much calories are you taking in?

Sorry just trying to get this weight off and it is not working. So just need some pointers.

Thanks, Marmalade628

Congrats!! :)
  • mckensb
    Options
    Hi weighed in at 182 this morning so going in the right direction!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

Start weight 186lbs
    Goal weight for new year 150lbs
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    First weigh-in: 153 which is a 0 loss except I went up 2lbs and then back down again :ohwell:

Next week I'm going to work to hit 150 and show a proper loss!
  • lambing05
    Options
    Hi! count me in! I want challenge and motivation, thank for this.. sw be updated tomorrow!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi people! :)

Hope you all did well this week!

My weigh-in 1 - Sept. 14: 172 (=2lbs down since Monday)

Can't wait to know the challenge for this week :))