What's the story behind your picture?

Options

Replies

• OutOfWonderland
    Options
    A picture from a few weeks ago - my trip to Berlin,Germany. There is a memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe in the middle of the city, and I found it really fascinating. My mother insisted on taking a picture of me there (as she does everywhere we go).
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were at the 9/11 memorial in December 2011 and although it was a solemn experience and we showed our respect, I was appalled at the way I looked in the picture. I feel like I look like a big fat bruise with stick legs. So, I put the picture up to remind myself that there are people who have given their lives of this country, the least I can do is give time, sweat, blood, and tear for good health and to ensure I pass my next army pt test.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I went up to Oregon to see my parents, and we were spending time at Crater Lake National Park. The photo was taken on May 31st and there was still so much snow up there!! I was just feeling silly, and I had two photographers. :laugh:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just my starting point.
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love riding and I saved up and purchased this bike a couple months ago... it's a major step up for me. ; )
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mine is my favorite shot from a wedding I attended with my boyfriend this summer :)
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I love to paddle. And think I look tough.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    I was doing stomach crunches and thought, "eh, what the hell"
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Finally found my Resistance Pro t-shirt while unpacking, but saw it had a bleach stain. Wasn't too happy bout it. D:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I ride motorcycles, and I dont take photos to often, so this is a faily cool one
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I had a coworker / acquaintance on the other side of the country that said there was no way I could be losing weight eating as much as I do, so I walked in front of the bathroom mirror, lifted my shirt and snapped a picture and then sent it to him. Ever since then I've been taking a picture from the same angle in the mirror every couple months or so.
  • JayPeeGee
    Options
    Oldies concert at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. That hat is a Stetsons ;)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I turned the age I am last week. Took this photo that night.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Just got my glasses, felt pretty, did my make up....voila!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Summer time, showing off the bikini
  • jeremy_jj13
    Options
    im pretty self conscience about my teeth , this is one of my few pictures that i dont mind my smile being in lol..
  • jeremy_jj13
    Options

no complaints on this end.
  • TheGeordie
    Options
    << I was watching my mate on the para sail in 30 mph winds and worrying because it was my go next......I was right to worry, he gave me control and just said hold on, 1 minute later I was promptly whipped into the air and firmly dumped face down into the sand after being dragged 30ft!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

no complaints on this end.
    thanks (:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Carrot Man! Fighting it's nemesis, the sweets.