New Years Challenge

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Collidoscopekid - just wanted to say thanks for doing this challenge - you are doing an amazing job
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! You guys are amazing! For those of you who did lose, you are that much closer to your goal! For those of you who didn't lose, today is a new day and we can do this!

Our top losers this week:

HelenDootson- Loss of 6 pounds!
    Chrissy198727- Loss of 5 pounds!
    Mamajoytimes2- Loss of 4 pounds
    Fat2fit4good-Loss of 3.6 pounds!
    Sagittarius_chick- Loss of 3 pounds!
    Calderon46-Loss of 3 pounds!

For those of you who are just joining, I have added you to the spreadsheet but I left the spot for week 1 blank. Your first weigh in will be next Friday!Also, some of you may not be on the spreadsheet because you did not give me a start weight or a goal weight.

Our mini challenge this week: Drink 7 more cups of water than you usually do throughout the week. That can be as simple as an extra cup a day. Many of us do not drink enough water and that can hurt our bodies. I am guilty of not taking in enough fluids and I get dehydrated. So let's get some water into our lives!This challenge will be very easy for some of you and for others it will be awful but I know you can do it!

Come back to this page and support each other this week!

CONGRATS to all biggest losers, you are all an inspiration! :)

Once again, THANK YOU for the challenge and everything you manage, Collidoscopekid!

Concerning this week's mini-challenge, it'll be easy peasy for me, I already drink more water than required each day ;) GOOD LUCK to everybody though!

xx
  • renaegry
    Not feeling the shred today - so heading down to the treadmill to do a 20-30 min brisk walk.
  • Sorry I'm a little late with my weigh in this week anyway it's 218!!!
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    I am late too, but would love to join.. where do you post the spreadsheet at? please explain what I need to do?
    Thanks

No,you are not too late. Yesterday was our first weigh in so that one will just be blank on the spreadsheet for you. I need to know your starting weight and your goal weight for this challenge. We weigh in on Fridays. Also,I give mini challenges throughout the week.
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    SW 205
    GW175 by Christmas
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    So glad it's not too late to join! My current weight is 178.6. My goal weight by December 26 is 165lbs! :D
  • I just re-joined MFP on Sep 5 and I definitely need a challenge to get me motivated to exercise and be mindful to eat healthy each day. Do you mind me joining now?

On 9/5, I was weighting 217.2lbs.Today 9/15, I am at 210.8lbs.
    (Purely from counting calorie intake so far. No exercise has been done except walking up a hill for 15mins one day for a concert.)

My goal is One-derland right now. If the goal weight is by Christmas, is it too aggressive to lose 10lbs per month? like 180lbs?

Thanks for doing this! I do need to be kept accountable, or else I can easily regain 5lbs in a day.
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! You guys are amazing! For those of you who did lose, you are that much closer to your goal! For those of you who didn't lose, today is a new day and we can do this!

Our top losers this week:

HelenDootson- Loss of 6 pounds!
    Chrissy198727- Loss of 5 pounds!
    Mamajoytimes2- Loss of 4 pounds
    Fat2fit4good-Loss of 3.6 pounds!
    Sagittarius_chick- Loss of 3 pounds!
    Calderon46-Loss of 3 pounds!

For those of you who are just joining, I have added you to the spreadsheet but I left the spot for week 1 blank. Your first weigh in will be next Friday!Also, some of you may not be on the spreadsheet because you did not give me a start weight or a goal weight.

Our mini challenge this week: Drink 7 more cups of water than you usually do throughout the week. That can be as simple as an extra cup a day. Many of us do not drink enough water and that can hurt our bodies. I am guilty of not taking in enough fluids and I get dehydrated. So let's get some water into our lives!This challenge will be very easy for some of you and for others it will be awful but I know you can do it!

Come back to this page and support each other this week!

Fantastic! I have a hard time getting in my 8 cups of water daily, but I'll definitely put in more effort now.
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Collidoscopekid - just wanted to say thanks for doing this challenge - you are doing an amazing job
    I totally agree!!! I did the last one with inaskydiamonds and so glad I can do this in the fall
    thanks sooooo much!
    LET"S TDO THIS!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    I came down with a cold yesterday and I'm feeling down in the dumps. I've been maintaining my 1200 cals and eating back half of my exercise cals, but today's definitely gonna be a rest day :( I'm just afraid any little hiccup in progress is going to derail me! agh
  • HealthyGinny
    I came down with a cold yesterday and I'm feeling down in the dumps. I've been maintaining my 1200 cals and eating back half of my exercise cals, but today's definitely gonna be a rest day :( I'm just afraid any little hiccup in progress is going to derail me! agh

Same :( I've not been feeling super good today and I can feel myself getting worse, it's just really cold right now (at least where I live). Today's not been a good day :(( I've been staying within my cal goal but I had pizza at lunch and I didn't work out at all. Gonna do some sit-ups and weigh lifting tonight but I'll have to drag myself :( I'm afraid it's gonna set me back too.

Anyway, good luck to you, Cautwell, hope you're gonna feel better very soon, don't forget to drink warm tea for your cold :)
  • Hope im not too late, I'm down to do this.

You can still join, I just need a start weight and a goal weight!

283 :-(
    Goal: 230 Being ambitious
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Can I join please?

My current weight is 152lbs
    My goal weight by Christmas is 130lbs
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Sorry so late with this but you were right--my Friday weigh in was the same as my SW: 148--but since I only started 2 days earlier, I guess that was to be expected!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,967 Member
    I hope I'm not too late. :smile:
    I have my last few weigh in numbers
    8/31 289
    9/7 286
    9/14 282
    GW under 250 Non-scale goal I have a bike jersey I'd like to get into.

Thanks
  • namaste321
    namaste321 Posts: 6 Member
    Sorry for the late post! My weight on 9/14 was 235! :)
  • renaegry
    Getting really bored with doing the shred video everyday. So switching things up. Going to do cardio on treadmill MWF, and 30 day shred Tues and Thurs. Will switch up the levels each time. I miss my treadmill, but cant find time or ambition to do both in a day. Hope everyoneis doing well
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member

Same :( I've not been feeling super good today and I can feel myself getting worse, it's just really cold right now (at least where I live). Today's not been a good day :(( I've been staying within my cal goal but I had pizza at lunch and I didn't work out at all. Gonna do some sit-ups and weigh lifting tonight but I'll have to drag myself :( I'm afraid it's gonna set me back too.

Anyway, good luck to you, Cautwell, hope you're gonna feel better very soon, don't forget to drink warm tea for your cold :)

aah thank you, your comment made me feel warm and fuzzy :) tea is the best, and hot showers too, for me. We'll get back to kicking butt ASAP!
  • HealthyGinny

aah thank you, your comment made me feel warm and fuzzy :) tea is the best, and hot showers too, for me. We'll get back to kicking butt ASAP!

Yay, we can do it!! :))