Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• LessofLeeAnna
    Options
    oops, thot Anna was going t tell Roman but nosuch luck. I have a feeling she'll be the one who sinks the ship.
    And what is in that box that Viv has fixed up for Melanie?

Oh Anna is leaving the baby with the security guard???? that't bright.
  • ZacharysMom
    Options
    You're right...Rafe hasn't ever done anything but help Sammy, and I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of all of this. It was a little sad that he left - but I'm still for some reason pulling for Sammy and EJ. :laugh:

Hi I'm new to here but I LOVE Days of our Lives and I just wanted to let you know that even no matter what EJ has done for some reason I'm still pulling for him and Sammy. BUT she always does find out about everything so even if they get together it isn't going to last long :(

OH and the Bo and Hope thing is getting really annoying too! (and I don't like Carley)
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OMG......i really hate Bo!!!!! i just wanna smack him! and Carley......ugh! shes not very attractive either. she hasnt been in town that long and bo's acting like theyre bout to get married......WTF!! does anybody know that Sierra saw Bo and Carley thru the computer kissing? i thought it was funny that she cut up Carleys clothes!! haha!! Hope needs to smack Bo across the face, and maybe give Carley a lil smack too......... and i dont get how all of a sudden melanie seems to love carley???? she HATED her and now after a week shes inviting her to her wedding......this show pisses me off!! i dont know why i watch it, but im hooked and i watch everyday!!!!! Im also hoping that Anna does something good so Sydney can come home.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I get to watch an episode about once every 2 weeks or so, unless I catch one on Soapnet, but not usually able to do that with my work schedule... I can't STAND Carly, I do like Stephanie and Nathan, but I missed a lot of whatever happened to break her and Phillip up. I missed the blow up when Nicole got caught, I totally wanted to see that!!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I have been on a cruise for a week but doesn't sound like I missed much on Days.I will catch up on some of the videos before it comes on today
  • msladyface
    Options
    I'm loving the fact that Ciara cut up all of Carley's clothes! Bo should NEVER have asked her to move into his and Hope's home before talking to Hope and Ciara about it! He's acting like he's doing nothing wrong when obviously Ciara isn't taking it very well - nobody knows right now about the video, but I'm thinking it's coming out soon...and I CAN'T WAIT! :laugh:

Anna is going to let everything out of the bag...it's only a matter of time. She's already upset after visiting Sammy and I'm thinking it's just going to eat away at her. She's not the type of person to do what she's doing right now.
  • fooja
    Options
    i hope that ej's lil plot blows up in his face!!! since sammy n rafe seem to be back together but ej thinks shes soooooo lonely!! also, now hes planning on taking johnny and sydney and leaving??? if he takes johnny then its gonna be obvious that he had something to do with sydney. i still think eventually anna will let it slip. and the previews for tomorrow look good with vivian and melanie!! lol!!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    a couple weeks ago (when I last watched) I thought EJ was going to try and kidnap Sami, and try and get back together with her, I thought that was where they were taking the story line...Boy was I wrong, or what?!
  • aisser
    Options
    I don't know where they are going with the story line but where ever it is they are dragging it out. I wish something would happen to make the story intresting.
  • fooja
    Options
    I AGREE......SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN SOON!!
  • ZacharysMom
    Options
    I like Bo but I do not like Hope......I am confused with E.J.s plan. I thought he wanted to get Sammie for himself BUT now he's talking about leaving with his children. Is that what he want's to do?????? I sure hope he doesn't go far with that. I wan't Samantha to get Sydney back SOON!
  • ZacharysMom
    Options
    Oh and I LOVE the fact that Chloe and Daniel are having a baby. I HOPE NOTHING bad happens with that story line
  • aisser
    Options
    I like it that Chloe and Daniel are having a baby. Glad that Victor changed the comb. Hope that Sammy and Rafe stay together and E.J. gets caught.. I am a Bo and Hope fan and hope Hope is ok.
  • aisser
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Oh and I LOVE the fact that Chloe and Daniel are having a baby. I HOPE NOTHING bad happens with that story line

I'm sure there will be some kidnapping/illness/death/problem. Whenever something good happens, they have to crush it with something crazy.
  • TizMeAim
    Options
    I didn't know that Victor changed the comb!!! I must have missed that part :(
  • aisser
    Options
    He told Hope not to worry, that he switched the comb
  • Mina133842
    Options
    tell me about the comb, I haven't been able to watch in like 3 weeks! :p
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Darn I missed Victor replacing the comb. So why did Mel pass out? Or fall on the bed? I only missed it Friday. I will catch up tonight.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    just a random comment.... BUT, I can tell there are men writing for that show....since GIRLS would never swap boyfriends and still be friends - like Steph and Melanie are. - Didn't Stephanie start out dating Melanie's brother, and Melanie meddled, and then there was the whole Phillip thing.... I dunno, just in REAL life (obviously I know it's a soap) the girls wouldn't be friends.