30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 1. Can't wait to see results!
  • deewaani
    deewaani Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm floored by all these amazing result pics! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!

Were most of you also counting calories? Did you only do 20 min a day?

I'm having a hard time believing that only 20 min will yield such incredible results.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds.
    My stomach (around my belly button) went from 38 to 35.5
    My waist went from 33.5 to 31.5
    Thighs: 21.5 to 21

No sucking in on either pic...

BEFORE
    Before.jpg

AFTER
    After.jpg
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im about 133 pounds, however only 4' 10" and smiliar to you a size 12-14 in bottoms which i would like to drop to ten or eight! will post pictures later on only on day 4 level 1, but how did you get on? Intrigued as we are around the same body type i guess?
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Awesome results!! I am on day 2 of level 1. I don't want to lose pounds but I do want to tone up so let's see what happens...it's only 30 days right?!
  • damaskangel
    Options
    Bumpity Bump
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    awesome. I did 4 days off an on but afyer seeing this thread I'm going back and really putting me heart into this. Thanks everyone for the inspiration and ideas to modify some of it.
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    Just pulled my copy out of a box in my attic last night after seeing this thread. I tried it a few years ago and didn't even finish one day. I am much more motivated this time around.
  • kareinlib
    Options
    I just did Day 1 today and I am SO excited to get to post photos like these ones!! Congrats on all of your progress and just know I'm super jealous~ :)
  • Mlee61894
    Options
    i just bought the 30DS today and can't wait to start! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!
    t
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Would be really interested to hear from those who did adaptations to the shred and still got results.. I can't do the jumping jacks, nor any of the twisting sit ups :( and I have to stick with small weights due to back issues. It's still a really good workout but not the full on one and that's level one, have soon to look at level 2 and make suitable subs..
  • kraebear
    Options
    I've been meaning to start 30DS soon and this gives me the motivation! Everyone looks amazing!
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I really need to stop quiting on day 10:grumble: those of you who stuck to it look great:flowerforyou:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Would be really interested to hear from those who did adaptations to the shred and still got results.. I can't do the jumping jacks, nor any of the twisting sit ups :( and I have to stick with small weights due to back issues. It's still a really good workout but not the full on one and that's level one, have soon to look at level 2 and make suitable subs..

Yes, you will still see results. Any of the cardio that you can't do, just substitute something else, the point is keeping the heart rate up, just keep moving. Level 2 has a lot of plank moves.
  • sargent1976
    sargent1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hope i get such great results from my attempt.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    bump...I'll have my results in 5 more days!!!!
  • lovinglife89
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the forums but have been using MFP for about a month now. I had my 2nd baby 3 months ago and have been trying to lose some weight and get in shape so started the 30 day shred 2 weeks ago! I thought I would share my halfway results as finished day 15 today :) Am looking forward to doing the last half and see what my full results are :)

On the left is the day I started and right from today :)

pizapcom13482444492371_zpsccb16d12.jpg
  • bleigha
    Options
    i just started the 30 day shred but i have missed 3 days now from getting home from work late, but the few days i did it... have mercy it hurt to squat on the toliet. lol cant wait to get started again. these results look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!