Snack - apple and hard boiled egg
    Lunch - chicken chili
    Snack 2 - yogurt
    Dinner - Not sure yet?!?!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with 1/2 tbsp of smart balance light and 2 tsp brown sugar

Snack: Edamame

Lunch: salad with Grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and taboule

Snack: not sure

Dinner: Going out but Im thinking a grilled buffalo chicken salad (no dressing, extra buffalo sauce) or A steak tip salad with feta cheese (no dressing)
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    Breakfast - 2 white bread toasts with butter and ham, sunflower seeds and pine nuts
    Lunch - homemade soup with meat
    Snack - cottage cheese with blueberry jam
    Dinner - probably tuna melts (have ~ 800 kcal left, so may be choclate) :D
    On 1600 kcal, but not adding excersizes to that
    Had already 1h 10 min workout
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    OK here goes:
    Breakfast - A whole grain english muffin.....1lg scrambled egg...1 slice of canadian bacon ...My version of an EggMcMuffin minus the cheese

Lunch - Low Sugar Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal and a carb sugar control vanilla bean yogurt

Dinner - Sweet and Sour Chicken - Homemade ( 1/2 chicken breast) and 1/2 cup brown rice with thyme and parsley

Snacks are - 8 baby carrots with 2 TB of Roasted Garlic Hummus

a pack of Special K blueberry thin crisps

Hunts Sugar free Chocolate pudding snack pack ( this is how i get my chocolate)

lots of water and 3 cups of coffee with 1/2 splenda packet and a splash of 1% milk in each cup
  • boccpio
    boccpio Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    7 AM- honey nut cheerios w/skim milk, 3 slices canadian bacon
    10 AM - EAS protein shake
    Noon- Mixed greens with Salad Spritzer, chicken breast, deli turkey
    2 PM- Atkins granola bar (and a diet coke)
    4 PM - Fruit 2 Day
    6 PM - baked flounder, green beans
  • Gidget86
    Options
    Breakfast: eggbeaters, fresh salsa, low carb WW tortilla, mushrooms, lettuce

Lunch: leftover soup.....again

Dinner; I'm thinking a salad with all the vegies....chicken and maybe lf blue cheese
    topped with a little Newmans light baslamic dessing

snacks; 2 skinny lattes no flavors just plain
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Breakfast (6:30a) -- 29 Kashi Autumn wheat biscuits, 1/2 cup strawberries, 2 tbsp grnd flax seed, 3/4 cup oat milk

Snack (11:00a) -- 1 cup edamame sprinkled with sea salt

Lunch (3:00) -- 4 oz ground sirloin burger, baked potato, 1/2 small avocado (mushed up and spread on the potato)

Dinner (7:30) -- 4 oz pork tenderloin (pan seared), smothered in apples (cooked, sprinkled w/ flour & cider added to make a sauce), 1 cup homemade asparagus soup.

Snack (who knows--I'm stuffed) I still have 100 calories left for something. Don't know what I want. Maybe some semi-sweet chocolate chips? Mixed into a spoonful (albeit a small spoonful) of peanut butter?
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Friday -
    Breakfast - 3/4 cup Pumpkin, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, cinnamon and splenda

Lunch - Grilled chicken salad, steamed carrots and snow peas.

Dinner - Wine and Eggplant Frys (oops)

Snacks - small apples (2) lots of green chai

Saturday -
    Breakfast - Fiber One carmal cerial (1/2 cup) mixed with lowfat vanilla yogurt

Lunch - Tuna in water drained, mixed with 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese and 1/4 cup yogurt, on a small slice (4x4) of homemade bread - toasted.

Dinner - Popcorn with butter (went to see Avitar)

Snack - 3 small apples, wine.
  • jesskennedy
    Options
    Hey everyone : )

im having:

Brekky: golden nuggets cereal with semi skimmed milk

Lunch: Homemade ciabatta chicken, cheese and bbq sauce pizzas, quavers, a cheese stick, fridge raiders mighty bite (i always have to take things i can just snack on as i go in work, havnt got a specific lunch hour)

Dinner: cheese and ham loaded potato skins (only 155 calories for two!) and probably beans or spaghetti, which leaves me with about 400-500 calories spare, so i think il take some green apples as snacks :)
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    11.30am and I just finished morning tea (my fourth meal today if you count a snack of 25 almonds around 10am after second breakfast).

I had 4 whole Chinese eggplants (the long skinny ones) and half a red, half a green and half a yellow capsicum (bell pepper) as well as some mushrooms. It was 200g of eggplant, 200g of capsicum and 50g of mushrooms. Steamed it all for a few minutes then added some vegetable seasoning, mixed ground pepper and a little bit of tobasco sauce. I don't think the pepper or seasonings have calories (or at most, less than 10) but they do have salt. Either way, I didn't count them (how do you count two twists of a pepper grinder or 5ml of tobasco sauce?)

Anyway, the whole thing was 109 calories. It took about 15 minutes to eat, even though I was pretty much shoveling. It was a big dinner plate piled high of food. I ate so much my stomach is expanding to cope with it and I could burn it off watching a movie ;)

If you're interested:
    Eggplant: 48 calories (200g)
    Mushrooms: 11 calories (50g)
    Capsicum: 50 calories (200g)
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    breakfast -
    FiberOne carmel cereal (omg so good!) mixed with 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt.

lunch -
    deboning a roasted chicken so a couple oz. of snitched chicken plus a hard boiled egg.

dinner-
    Lentil and sausage stew (carrots, onions, garlic, beer and thyme w/ pork sausage and beef poslish sausage which I smoked first then added to the stew.)

snacks -
    3 apples, sugar free peppermints, beer (oops)

The big question is whether or not I'll be able to enjoy my stew without a chunk of the homemade bread!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Kashi cereal and 1% milk. I have absolutely no idea what else i'm going to eat for the day.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Breakfast: 3/4 can of Dr. Pepper. I know I shouldn't have had it but I need something to wake me up.

Snack: 1 banana and 1 packet of oatmeal with a little "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter".

Lunch: 1 Walmart Salmon fillet, 1/2 cup of frozen peas, 1/2 cup of frozen corn and Minuite Instant Brown Rice cup.

Dinner: Chicken breast, baked potato with a little butter and a salad with lettuce, cucumber.
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    Goodmorning,

Breakfast: Oatmeal packet with Cinnamon & Splenda

Snack: Atkins shake (not the best choice i know but it what i have today)

Lunch: Salad with 4oz of grilled Buffalo chicken and 1/4 cup part skim Mozzarella, Braeburn Apple

Dinner: Sauteed Veggies with Chiken egg whites and salsa
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I think things are getting back to normal now and I hope to get back on track.

Breakfast
    Chocolate chip flax muffin with unsweeten coconuts.

Lunch
    Veggie soup and flax cheese muffin

supper----sourcrkaut and winners flax cheese muffin

Snack----riccotta cheese Sundae

:heart: Marie
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I think things are getting back to normal now and I hope to get back on track.

Breakfast
    Chocolate chip flax muffin with unsweeten coconuts.

Lunch
    Veggie soup and flax cheese muffin

supper----sourcrkaut and winners flax cheese muffin

Snack----riccotta cheese Sundae

:heart: Marie

Marie,

Are you enjoying the rain lately? I am waiting to get my windshield fixed and they can't do it because it is raining every day around here lately.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • forgetthatday
    forgetthatday Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my first post in this thread.
    I'm a big girl, so the trainers at my gym told me that to lose weight, they want me at around 2000 calories, though I usually wind up around 1500.
    I'm excited to see so many new ideas!

Today I'm eating...

Breakfast: 1 piece of homemade quiche [egg whites, broccoli, tomato, mushrooms and cheddar cheese]
    Lunch: 1 Minute brown rice cup mixed with 1 Green Giant Just for One Italian broccoli and carrots
    Dinner: 1/2 cup edamame and probably a Lean Cuisine [steak tips portobello sounds good today]
    Snacks [eaten throughout the day]: 1 small honeycrisp apple, 1 piece string cheese, 1 oz raw, unsalted almonds
    Before Gym: 1 Zone Perfect bar [this is where I get my chocolate]
    After Gym: 1 scoop protein powder and 1 cup Silk lite vanilla soymilk
  • lizzie84
    Options
    This is my first time posting on this thread too...I love to see what other people eat all day and hopefully get some new ideas!

Breakfast: 1/4 cup Eggbeaters
    1 oz. shredded low fat cheddar
    green onion, chopped
    2 slices of bacon
    1 whole wheat tortilla
    a couple dashs habanero Tabasco sauce
    coffee
    Lunch: Healthified Potato and Leek Soup
    5 Fiber Wheat Thins Vegetable
    Dinner: Antipasto Penne
    Broccoli
    Snacks: 2 tbs. healthified buffalo wing dip (from yesterday)
    5 tortilla chips
    Kashi bar
    2 cups green tea
    handful of Fiber One cereal (my daughter loves it and was snacking on it)
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Breakfast (8:00a) -- Quaker old fashioned oatmeal (1/2 cup dry) with a peach sliced up on top, rice milk

Snack (11:30a) -- 1/2 oz raw almonds, 100g blackberries

Lunch (2:00p) -- spinach salad with beets, onions, garbanzos, broccoli, cauliflower, crabmeat & annie's green garlic dressing

Dinner (7:00p) -- broiled pork sirloin chop, mashed cauliflower, corn, glass of rice milk

Snack (?) -- I still have almost 200 calories, I'm thinking a tufutti cutie ice cream sandwich. Or 1 TBSP peanut butter and 32 ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. Not sure, it's a toss up...