What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Boot camp, solid 60 minutes, still feeling it ten hours later.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    W2D3 of C25k today! JM Ripped in 30 on my off days from C25k. Woot!
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    Day 19 of 30 day Shred
    60 min walk/run

:)
  • shellihooten
    Options
    I have a lovely, hilly, woods trail behind my house that my dog and I run every morning before work- about 1.5 km - the down side is the bear I almost ran into yesterday. :noway`:

A freakin' bear?

^^^^^that^^^^ holy COW!! And you survived! Yea~
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    40 mins elliptical, 20 mins treadmill, 10 mins rowing machine and a 30 min walk to get to the gym.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day, but as i had to go to my mums I decided to walk. 3.1 miles each way: timed myself 50mins outward; 55 mins back - although I did stop in a shop to buy some water on the way back.

6.2 mile walk
  • angusmike
    Options
    Power walk/death march -- minimum of 3 miles at a 4 mph pace. Much easier on my 62 year old knees than jogging.
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Went for a run this morning, going to go on a bike ride after lunch, then a walk after dinner.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    15km bike ride
    5km race (Army Run 26:07)
    15km bike ride home.....
  • rc429
    rc429 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ran 7 miles!
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Had my second tai chi class and I'm _loving_ it! Also walked for about 30 minutes, cycled for 20 minutes and did some weight lifting.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    10 mile run. It was supposed to be 8 but had to a take a detour to poop.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    10 mile run. It was supposed to be 8 but had to a take a detour to poop.

That was some detour. Hope you made it in time!

NROLFW Stage 1, Workout A4. Waiting for my new dumbbell plates to come in so I can bump it up!
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    30 min rowing this morning

35 min bike ride to studio tonight
    60 min spinning
    35 min bike ride home.......
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    so far one hour of weights/cardio
    hoping for a two mile walk/bike ride and another half hour of cardio this evening.

tomorrow: 4 mile walk. Love Tuesdays cause I have motivation to go walking in the morning, during lunch and then I get to go the the library after classes. When I get home I do an hour or hour and a half of weights/cardio. Wish Thursdays were like this too!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Some dumbell lifting with some cardio bursts mixed in (knee raises, jumping jacks, burpees). Whole thing took about 55 minutes.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Last week I started P90 (or P90M, depending on if I feel ready to move up in 4 weeks). So, today I did the Sculpt 1-2. I am hoping to do the P90M that accelerates faster, but I will take it as it comes. When I let off working out a while back, I was curling 55lb dumbells (still can). But in this routine, I am using anything from 8 to 15 lbs only, and I am getting my butt kicked! It is good, though! I want to be able to max out the routine in 5 weeks so that I can go to 3-4 and finish off with 5-6 making it the "M" version instead!
  • BrianSharpe
    Options
    Nice easy 10K run this morning
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am doing my off-day routine tonight, just light cardio and a few body weight exercises.
  • tayg30
    Options
    I did a high intensity Turbofire workout for 30 minutes and then ran 3.15 miles and still going to do another turbofire sculpt for 30 mins!