What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Lazy day today. Pilates in the morning, going running in a few minute. Tomorrow's my long weight lifting day of the week + BodyRock though.
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Morning - 3x3 Squat day with strength assistance after (Wendler 5/3/1)

Afternoon - Crossfit WoD (Not from the Crossfit HQ)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    yesterday I did p90x legs and back

today will be kenpox
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    2 mile jogg third day of insanity 40 min of cardio
  • joeyplatypus92
    Options
    deadlifts working up to a heavy double, 500x2
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    "Extreme Fitness" class. Killer cardio and strength training combo! LOVE IT!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Last day of Week 3 of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. Glad this week is over!
  • Abbygrlbff
    Abbygrlbff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Zumba followed by a 30 min dog walk in the 100 degree heat...ughh
  • oldsalty1
    oldsalty1 Posts: 70
    Options
    45 mins Extreme Cardio....outside the box trainer...and outside in the heat...!! Then 1 hour of mild Zumba...
  • mayfly00
    mayfly00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do sun salutations and a bit of primary series first thing every morning (ashtanga yoga), and then take the dog for a brisk 20 minute walk.

Today I'm working, so I'll be walking around all day and doing some moderately heavy lifting, and I walk to and from work (40 minutes round trip), and then I'll walk the dog again in the evening.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Stiff leg deadlifts
    Barbell lunges
    Barbell glute bridges
    Cable leg curls.

My hamstrings are definitely feeling it. I'll probably add in a bit of cardio on the elliptical this evening.
  • tobyfont
    tobyfont Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    45 minutes walk at a very brisk pace (4.5 mph). Then Power 90 sculpt 1-2 & Ab Ripper with Tony Horton
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    55 minutes extreme cardio, walked my dog for 30 minutes and mowed the lawn, took about an hour
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This morning I did 54 minutes of Amy Bento's Kickboxing Xtreme (it's a rental, which is now going on my wish list!). I burned 584 calories, and there was still another 30 minutes left. I had to get in the shower and take my son to the airport, so I had to stop. Tonight I did Jackie Warner routine C1 (glutes, shoulders, core). Monday I increase my weights and start the next routines.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Zumba class / water aerobics and spinning class
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Ab Ripper X, Quads and glutes, shoulders, crosstrainer random hills and 4 miles. Almost 1300 from the Polar after subtracting for TDEE. Knocked the bottom out of it today!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    This morning I did 54 minutes of Amy Bento's Kickboxing Xtreme (it's a rental, which is now going on my wish list!). I burned 584 calories, and there was still another 30 minutes left. I had to get in the shower and take my son to the airport, so I had to stop. Tonight I did Jackie Warner routine C1 (glutes, shoulders, core). Monday I increase my weights and start the next routines.

Almost the same workout...someone must be following me around.
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    I did about an hour of Yoga today, not sure how many calories it burned but I was sweating like no other
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Almost the same workout...someone must be following me around.

I only burned 750, you got me beat!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Was under the weather so only did INSANITY plyometric cardio circuit..