Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• SarahLee10
    SarahLee10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Dear friend who always gets creepy friend requests from dudes,

QUIT POSTING CLEAVAGE PICS!!!!

I know someone like this and I just want to tell her "Your boobs belong IN your shirt!"
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

Lol x

Oh you're not a *kitten*? ...so, just a volunteer prostitute?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    This post makes me never want to post anything on FB again as I am obviosuly offending someone..

But mine would be:

Yesterday was Bisexuality Pride Day. I came out to myself and my DH as bisexual 4 years ago. Nobody else in real life knows (hence not on FB) also I have never had a chance to explore this part of my sexuality. But it still exists. Some days this causes me massive frustration.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    OMG - you have a FREE weekend with NO kids because their NON-CUSTODIAL parent has visitation?? Whoo-hoo!! That surely is something to celebrate. :noway:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    hey married dudes. stop freakin messaging me or i am going to tell your wives! :)

Indeed!!!:drinker:
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    LIKE if you Love you mom.......

Keep Scrolling if you Want her to die.....

SO STUPID IT MAKES ME SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE if you're a total *kitten*

Keep scrolling if you want a punch in the face!!!!
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

OH SNAP!! I didn't log into fb in time to LIKE this post!!! I better go check on my mom. She probably thinks I hate her by now.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    OMG - you have a FREE weekend with NO kids because their NON-CUSTODIAL parent has visitation?? Whoo-hoo!! That surely is something to celebrate. :noway:

i think that is something to freakin celebrate!!!! you obviously have no kids. lol!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    OH. I have one friend who has no kids, no job, yet COMPLAINS that she has to physically go to collect her welfare money... I've seen her post ones such as

"GRRR have to go out in the rain and queue up now to get my wages" Emmm first of all they are not wages, wages are something you earn when you have a job...

I also hate when people on FB say GRRR and 'methinks', it just really annoys me lol

"Methinks it's time for bed" *kitten* OFF!! lol
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options

OH SNAP!! I didn't log into fb in time to LIKE this post!!! I better go check on my mom. She probably thinks I hate her by now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

i think that is something to freakin celebrate!!!! you obviously have no kids. lol!

Agreed. If I ever get a free weekend, when the Dad actually picks up the kids, you bet your *kitten* I will be celebrating.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

My response is usually "I'm loving your mom right now"
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Wow. This is a seriously passive-aggressive thread. :)

I'll go ahead:

Yes, friend - your complete and utter oversimplification of <political topic> is spot-on. it's so simple, right? If only someone smart like you was in charge we wouldn't have all these problems, would we? Thank you for opening my eyes to your awesome theories that I'm sure no one with 20 times the education you have in the actual FIELD you are spewing your horsesh!t in has ever thought of before you! No really - keep boiling down complex issues to "it's just common sense, right?!??" Stay awesome.
  • wofford16
    Options
    I would love to change my status from married to divorced or separated. I would like to also post that he moved out but no one knows yet, sigh!

^^^^ This...and I wish I could tell his sisters to stop sending me messages about how much he misses me and has changed.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Dear "friend", Stop your fckn b!tching. Some of us have real problems.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options

HAHA :laugh:
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    To my High School friends, I was only friends with you because I was too unpopular to be picky.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

LOL