Would you pay for MFP?

Replies

• VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    No I would just switch over to myfitbit.com and log everything there.
  • amagus
    amagus Posts: 71 Member
    Probably not. As for the Ads, I have done something on this site that I have done nowhere else, I have actualy clicked on ads and bought stuff.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Nah. mate. I mean, I love mfp but I could easily just move to another free site like this one
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    No no no.

I won't pay for ****.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Not a chance in hell.
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    nope.
    why do you think I quit the Ws
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    I wouldn't pay....
    hahaha i'd go buy a journal and write **** down in that.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,548 Member
    Nope. While this is the best site I've found for tracking my food & exercise there are too many other free ones out there for me to worry about paying for this one.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    If it was a very low fee and I had the option of deleting my long long long list of stored food selections.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Probably not, unless they took everyone's feedback on how to improve the site, and made it more awesome, and with no ads. And it would have to be no more than just a couple bucks a month, I don't *kitten* gold...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Not a chance in the world. There are too many other apps out there & to be perfectly honest, the MFP app needs improvement.
  • jimbo_a_logo
    jimbo_a_logo Posts: 26 Member
    Only i they got rid of the message boards. :wink:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Nope, way too many similar sites that are the same concept.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Never!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    no, I'm here because it's free. I don't have a lot to lose and I'm here mostly for the community support and ideas.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Not with these forums :laugh:

I do pay for a membership at a fat loss site. But, the owner personally answers questions, has knowledge and medical studies to back up all her claims, offers workout plans and diet modifications, and there are NO trolls at all.
  • I have found other programs on the net which are similar and at zero cost, so NO I would not pay anything.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    no
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    NO
  • I couldn't do it if it wasn't free. I need it to stay on track and the whole point of it I thought was it was similar to weight watchers so you can be successful but it is free!!