30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I'll have final results in 9 days (: I love 30 day shred and can't wait to see day 30! Hopefully by the end I'll be under 190. So close to that too!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    question. When you move on to level 2 are you suppose to do both the level 1 and 2 workouts or just the level 2? Wasn't sure if it is an add-on kind of thing or not.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Up until tonight when I compared my before and after pictures, I didn't really think my body had changed much through the 30DS. I've been feeling A LOT healthier but kept thinking, "I've only lost a few pounds". However, in my opinion, the picture speaks for itself.

vyv5c.jpg

I loved doing the 30DS, and intend to keep doing it a few times/week, rotating the levels :)
  • sugaknight
    Options
    Are you suppose to do each video for a week ?
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken before and after pics but the weight is definitely coming off by at least 2 pounds a week, before I started my weight was at a stand still
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can actually spend longer on each level if you prefer, I'm a coward so did 20 on each level - on level 2 now
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    question. When you move on to level 2 are you suppose to do both the level 1 and 2 workouts or just the level 2? Wasn't sure if it is an add-on kind of thing or not.

I believe most people do 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2 and 10 days of level 3. If you're brave you can add on levels as you go, but it's only meant to be a 20-30 minute workout everyday :)
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Now, this is going back almost a year, but I started 30DS and within the first week my jeans didn't fit anymore.

I've since been a slackity-slack-slack-slacker and thus am back pretty much where I started, but I still remember that feeling, and I'm gearing up to give it another go again.
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just noticed a few of you had asked what i was doing. I started out with just the 30 day shred and a net of 1200 calories. Buttttt after only about 2 pounds lost in 2 weeks i decided to step it up a bit and started using the elliptical at least 30 minutes a day. Good luck to you all :)
  • tiddyd
    tiddyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day shred yesterday... My mom had the DVDs and I loved the workout but never had the motivation. I've gained a fair amount in the past few months due to a switch in birth control and just general laziness. I didn't really notice the weight gain (don't have a scale) until my clothes started fitting tighter... I measured my waist and I've gone up like 4 inches. I'm tall so I carry it decently, but I finally feel the need to get back into shape.

I'm restricting to 1200 net calories, and want to try and to the shred everyday, but I don't live alone and I have a super small apartment. I'm too shy to do strength training at the gym, so I hope I can squeeze in some alone time for Jillian everyday. Did anyone experiment with like 5 days of Jillian, 2 days at the gym? Thanks for all your stories, I am so much more motivated now.
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Officially starting tomorrow! I would start tonight,, but it is almost 11 and I am already in bed! I have the DVD's already and was using them a while back, but never had the motivation to give it 100%. However, I just suffered a miscarriage 2 weeks ago, and it is my wedding reception in 5 weeks so I am super motivated to get into great shape before I see my family.
    I remember how sore you are during the first week, so I am hoping I have the strength to power through!! I will definitly take pictures this time to see my progress and keep me motivated! (I didn't last time). I also told my husband to make sure I do it every night, and not let me try to talk myself out of it!
    Wish me luck! Pictures to come in 30 days!!!!
  • namaste1987
    Options
    They are all on youtube! No remote needed!
  • Fabienneelle
    Options
    Hi there, i'm new and this is my 3d day!
    I hope to lose at least 1/2 kg in 30days.
    I follow a mediterrean diet because of i'm Italian and at net i eat about 1200 cal :)
    I need lose about 7 kg and i hope to find here motivation needed.

Kisses :)
  • namaste1987
    Options
    OMG! So today was the first day I attempted to do 30DS and I could only get through 5 minutes! As soon as the "Squat n' Press" hit, I was done! My legs were jelly! Hopefully tomorrow will be better??
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    Here are mine from a few months ago.

progress.jpg

And I just finished ripped in 30 yesterday.

PhotoGrid_1348753664922.jpg

PhotoGrid_1348753618893.jpg
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG! So today was the first day I attempted to do 30DS and I could only get through 5 minutes! As soon as the "Squat n' Press" hit, I was done! My legs were jelly! Hopefully tomorrow will be better??

This happened to me too, persevere, and realise that each section is just a few minutes :) you don't get a body like you want in 20 mins by phoning it in (:))
  • namaste1987
    Options
    Okay! Managed to do the full video today! You guys are right, I realized that each section was only a few mins and I pushed through! I really don't like Jillian though....Oh, and I almosst fell trying to walk to my bedroom afterwards! Jelly legs! lol
    I remembered to take before pictures today too!! I am hiding them from myself and going to check them out when I'm done!
    Let's get SHREDDED!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    However, I just suffered a miscarriage 2 weeks ago,

even if the mc was early on it the pregnancy you may need to be careful going 100% at any workout. Make sure you are not over doing it. Sorry to hear about your loss. Be careful!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I did my 6th day of level 1 today. Looking forward to level 2!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have my before and after pictures as a blog post, complete with the changes in my measurements.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Takarameri/view/30-day-shred-before-and-afters-plus-the-insanity-fit-test-425600
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!