Is MFP a hookup site?

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    So...if I flirt, it means I want to hook up?

:noway:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I have yet to get a date off of here. =p

How YOU doin?
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am totally hooking up with at least 5 MFP guys...... (in my mind) :love:

Care to make it 6.... LOL
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

wait.. you dont!??!?! man...

:kicks can:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Why not? If you're single, you have a bunch of people with common interests, with a high degree of self confidence. It is only natural.

It's a multi-faceted website, to each their own right?

I'd hook up with you...ALL NIGHT LONG! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! :wink:
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............

I'm one of those women....

and I think highly of myself...so do all the people in my friends list....

but I have FUN....i spend my days being serious in a leading corporate position...

if I don't have fun somewhere I'm gonna end up with the same stainless steel rod some other people have shoved up their.....

yeah......i'll take flirty with a side of fun please?

Agreed...Life if too damn short not to have fun.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............
    Methinks someone is jealous she doesn't get the attention that these "other women" get.

<<<<<<<One of those "other women". Sup?

Me thinks not everybody who disagrees with a PoV is jealous. Everybody likes attention (you're a lying if you say otherwise) but doesn't mean everybody seeks the attention these "other women" get.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am here to hook up with are like minded people who are serious about losing weight. :)
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    its like a much healthier facebook with NO POLITICS. (thank GOD!)
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm single but still pretty modest but I've been flirty from time to time but it's been pretty minor. There are some ridiculously hot guys on here but none live close to be so it's all in good fun.Truthfully if I met some of the guy on my friends list at a bar or something and had the chance to go home with them I probably wouldn't turn it down, lol.
    But I will say I find it a bit strange when women who are married act that way. I suppose it's all harmless flirting with people who you don't know in real life, maybe it's just the loyal Boston girl attitude I've got but I don't think I'd feel comfortable acting that way if I were married even if it was completely innocent.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I'd hook up with you...ALL NIGHT LONG! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! :wink:

wow.. there is a proposal on the table... any counters?
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    bit of flirting is just helping me keep motivated and increase my confidence :)

^^Agree totally! I love being told how beautiful I am or how well I'm doing. I let the guys know if they are going a little too far and they respect my boundries or move on. After all I am a lady!
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think you get out of it what you put into it. Sure, pics of the men- b4 and after are not exactly terrible to look at- but that's kind of the point- encouragement. If it wasn't a weight loss site, I'm certain those b4 and after pics would generate something a lil different. Just like for the women's b4b and after. BUt it doesn't here. It generates support, motivation, and a general yeeee haw pat on the back for those that have done it.
  • LastChance4Change
    Options

I'm one of those women....

and I think highly of myself...so do all the people in my friends list....

but I have FUN....i spend my days being serious in a leading corporate position...

if I don't have fun somewhere I'm gonna end up with the same stainless steel rod some other people have shoved up their.....

yeah......i'll take flirty with a side of fun please?

Agreed...Life if too damn short not to have fun.

AGREE ^^^
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't say it's a "hook up" site...but it is full of flirty, funny...growing confident people that are having an AWESOME life getting fit, supporting each other...

and when you have a community like that??? the jokes, the flirting...the pure sass...well it just comes out...

in SPADES....

Nice legs.
    :love: :wink: :flowerforyou:

awww..thanks...i like them too....they taste DEE-llicious...

:blushing: :happy:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Methinks someone is jealous she doesn't get the attention that these "other women" get.

<<<<<<<One of those "other women". Sup?

Me thinks not everybody who disagrees with a PoV is jealous. Everybody likes attention (you're a lying if you say otherwise) but doesn't mean everybody seeks the attention these "other women" get.
    if you saw her profile pic, you'd think otherwise. Nice picture of her butt, close up and personal.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Yep! All flirts are gigantic whorebags. :drinker:
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

Yep! All flirts are gigantic whorebags. :drinker:

im not a bag...
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am totally hooking up with at least 5 MFP guys...... (in my mind) :love:

Care to make it 6.... LOL

6 IT IS!!!! :laugh:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am here to hook up with are like minded people who are serious about losing weight. :)

You never know... you might some hot guy who likes crochet. I think I heard Brett mentioned he likes Crochet