Is MFP a hookup site?

Options

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    So...if I flirt, it means I want to hook up?

:noway:

Yep! All flirts are gigantic whorebags. :drinker:

im not a bag...

Ok, sack? :huh:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am here to hook up with are like minded people who are serious about losing weight. :)

You never know... you might some hot guy who likes crochet. I think I heard Brett mentioned he likes Crochet

well if brett likes it..
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same... it just seems to be a lot lately.. go for it is right....
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    lol.....may be for some people, but doubt I'd get too many chasing me as I'm a pretty ordinary guy and actually, ok with that:)
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

im not a bag...

the obvious answer to this is... um...

so how about this weather were having..
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Not sure but I am currently taking applications for a rebound guy :blushing:

wait.. is there a fee?

cause I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE...

(yes i did this in another thread and it was funny.. but it still is.. go troll elsewhere..)

I will take volunteers as well... Yes I am desperate to get over my heart ache
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The main reason people lose weight is to look attractive to the opposite sex. Some people use the flattery as motivation. I'm sure there are some people who aren't here to get in shape though.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't say it's a "hook up" site...but it is full of flirty, funny...growing confident people that are having an AWESOME life getting fit, supporting each other...

and when you have a community like that??? the jokes, the flirting...the pure sass...well it just comes out...

in SPADES....

Nice legs.
    :love: :wink: :flowerforyou:

awww..thanks...i like them too....they taste DEE-llicious...

:blushing: :happy:

*sigh*
    :heart:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............
    Methinks someone is jealous she doesn't get the attention that these "other women" get.

<<<<<<<One of those "other women". Sup?

Me thinks not everybody who disagrees with a PoV is jealous. Everybody likes attention (you're a lying if you say otherwise) but doesn't mean everybody seeks the attention these "other women" get.
    if you saw her profile pic, you'd think otherwise. Nice picture of her butt, close up and personal.

I know lea. Her and I have a bunch of common friends and she's a very cool cat.

However its ridiculous that so many folks on MFP get uppidy and start saying "oh you're just jealous of me" just because a person disagrees with ones PoV. Like I said, while everybody likes attention, not everybody wants the same attention.
  • hotelsierra
    Options
    Love this thread.. Very entertaining! :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am here to hook up with are like minded people who are serious about losing weight. :)

You never know... you might some hot guy who likes crochet. I think I heard Brett mentioned he likes Crochet

How DARE you!

I take my needlepoint far too seriously to be accused of "crocheting" anything! My crafts are like my children!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............
    Methinks someone is jealous she doesn't get the attention that these "other women" get.

Me thinks not everybody who disagrees with a PoV is jealous. Everybody likes attention (you're a lying if you say otherwise) but doesn't mean everybody seeks the attention these "other women" get.
    if you saw her profile pic, you'd think otherwise. Nice picture of her butt, close up and personal.

However its ridiculous that so many folks on MFP get uppidy and start saying "oh you're just jealous of me" just because a person disagrees with ones PoV. Like I said, while everybody likes attention, not everybody wants the same attention.

<<<<<<<Cool cat.

Me still thinks that particular person is jealous. Never said everyone is. Never got uppity.

And I challenge you to find me a straight woman who honestly, genuinely, does not want attention from the opposite sex. And while you do that, I'm gonna go attention *kitten* it up.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

im not a bag...

the obvious answer to this is... um...

so how about this weather were having..

3pbuih.jpg
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Hey...he is more than welcome to friend me. Always happy to meet a fellow "hooker". :D
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this calorie counting bullsh*t is getting in the way of my social life. :happy:

lol!!!!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

Hey...he is more than welcome to friend me. Always happy to meet a fellow "hooker". :D

HAHA@hooker :-)
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yea, why do you think I joined.....for fitness? pfftttt!

lolololololol This!!!
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Any site that promotes social interaction can be.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

<<<<<<<Cool cat.

Me still thinks that particular person is jealous. Never said everyone is. Never got uppity.

And I challenge you to find me a straight woman who honestly, genuinely, does not want attention from the opposite sex. And while you do that, I'm gonna go attention *kitten* it up.

Every woman (and man for that matter) ofcourse likes attention. I have said that repeatedly. But since we're going in circles, I bid you good luck in your adventures and hopefully you'll find peace telling yourself that others are just jealous of you :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    what do you expect to happen when a bunch of fatties lose weight and start feeling good about themselves?
    ...The F in MFP does not stand for fitness.

It's all a lie.

These pretty much sums it all up!:love: