Cute things your kid says

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was about 2, she told an old lady in a store "I'm a psychopath!"

My son (now 2), tries to tell knock-knock jokes, but doesn't quite grasp the idea of a punch line, so his only knock-knock jokes goes like this:

"Knock-knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Boo!"

"Boo who?"

"....BOO!"

hahaha! that's adorable
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I've always told my son after getting him dressed in the morning 'you're so cute, buggy' so now whenever I get him dressed he'll look at me and with a big smile say 'I so koot'
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    In the car, I ask my 3 year old what he's going to ask Santa for this year. He says to me "I don't know, but I know he's not going to buy you a damn car!"

LOL Lovely!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Equal time to my younger son, who when he was 5 responded to the question "Do you know who the President is?" With,

"Yea, George Bushington"
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    At the daycare, a little friend of my son noticed that I was wearing a dress and my hair up (I put effort in what I wear to motivate me through the weight loss process). He told me : WOW you look pretty like you're going to a wedding ! It melted my heart ....:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    My youngest cannot pronounce the word "frog"

It comes out as *kitten*.

Her siblings take every opportunity to make her say it. "Hey look, look at the frog!"

"*kitten*! *kitten*! *kitten*!"

In. Public.

Then sometimes she bursts into a song about the frog. Because she sings about *everything*.

My daughter can't say Blanket and it comes out *kitten* it. So embarrassing!! :embarassed:

The latest has been "poo poo candy", they give her candy at daycare when she goes on the potty, so when we are out ina store she'll start yelling for Poo poo candy. :ohwell:
  • Wilson929
    Options
    Had posted this one to my wall just the other day. Still makes me smile....

I was out jogging with my 4 yr. old while she was peddling away on her little training wheeled bike. I looked down at her and she proceeded to bare down on the handle bars and with the best determined look she could pull off while shaking her little head she said..... "Feel the burn!, Feel the burn!". I had to stop running I was laughing so hard. Hmmmm, I wonder where she got that from? LOL priceless !
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    these are all so cute!!!

I MIGHT have a mild case of road rage- and my son is a parrot = funny car adventures. When I get irritated in the car (*and he notices*) he'll call the people idiots....and when we're at a light and it turns green he'll say "IT'S GREEN, GOOOOO!!!!"
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost 5, one thing she recently did that made me bust up laughing, was pretending to talk on the phone. While she's having this pretend conversation on the phone, she's walking in circles then stops, then says "sshhhh mommy, I'm on the phone" and keeps walking.

Out of the blue, my daughter gave me a hug and said "I love my family." That's my favorite

This other time, my daughter wanted to go to our neighbors house, who are really good friends of ours and they have a daughter who's 3. I told her it was too late and that if we just stopped by to say hi, I wouldn't be able to get her out of the house. She looked at me and said, "yes you can, we can use the door." I just stood there for a second and started to crack up.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

Her siblings take every opportunity to make her say it. "Hey look, look at the frog!"

In. Public.

Then sometimes she bursts into a song about the frog. Because she sings about *everything*.

My daughter can't say Blanket and it comes out *kitten* it. So embarrassing!! :embarassed:

The latest has been "poo poo candy", they give her candy at daycare when she goes on the potty, so when we are out ina store she'll start yelling for Poo poo candy. :ohwell:

Blanket = manket in my house :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    this was a few years ago. My daughter was 4 and my son was 6, they were drawing and colouring at the kitchen table and i was in the living room watching tv listening to everything they were saying. So my daughter looks over at my sons colouring and asks what hes making he replies art. My daughter says thats not art (it was messy lines and scribels) and he says yes it is it's modern art! I pissed myself laughing.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot, my little girl (When she was 5- she is 12 now) in her kindergarten interview said the funniest stuff. They asked her if she could spell. She said yes, I can spell Mississippi, and she did as we had just driven across the country. They asked if she could spell anything else. She asked why, had she gotten Mississippi wrong? The lady said no, but there is a song for that one. My daughter said I can spell Washington, is there a song for Washington? The lady told her good job and tried to give her a candy. My daughter looked at her and said- "I don't think that is authorized?".. and gave me puppy-dog eyes. -too much military talk around my kid...
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My friends little boy was in nursery one day and somebody farted, the teacher asked "where did that noise come from?"... My friend's kid loudly answered "Me *kitten*!"
  • snipalicous
    Options
    My daughter is 4 and every now and again she will tell me that she is going to marry daddy and that he is going to take her to the ball. That she will wear red lipstick and a pretty dress. I think it is so cute with her little princess fairy tell and daddy being her prince.
  • avasano
    Options
    In the car, I ask my 3 year old what he's going to ask Santa for this year. He says to me "I don't know, but I know he's not going to buy you a damn car!"

LOL Lovely!
    LOL!
  • avasano
    Options

In. Public.

these made me burst out laughing - and I'm at work. cover blown
  • lila1980
    lila1980 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My younger stepson, when he was about 8, told me that he couldn't wait to meet his highschool nemesis. When I asked why, he said "so we can have a dance-off". :)

Clearly watches too many movies... lol
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    While in bathroom "Dad HELP I need a bath"…………pause………….."there is poo everywhere"!!!

:-(
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My son LOVES the Avengers.
    There is a particular one he loves, Hawkeye.

Well you know, he doesn't speak all that well yet. So when he says it, it sounds like "hot guy" he is ALWAYS running around the house talking about "hot guys"

Ethan: "mommy I want a hot guy with a bow and arrow for my birthday"
    Me: "me tooo baby, me too"

Lol my eldest 2 sons also thought Hawk Eye was Hot Guy!!
  • manda91003
    Options
    One of my 9 year old daughters teachers went up to her the other day and said..I saw your mom here earlier...she looks great..and my daughter replied with "yeah..but she really needs to get her eyebrows waxed"