Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    It means I'm a thick chic.
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I like to hike (boots), so I'm always riding (jockeying) in my boots...
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I dream of a time when I had a backyard filled with Lilacs. It was a happy time filled with love, warmth, and goodness. When my world was whole and everyone was together. Those were the views of life as a child, and I miss it every day.

That time has long since passed... but the beauty of those memories haunt me.

Hence, LilacDreamer.
  • dearprudence78
    Options
    Mine is my favorite Beatles' song and the year I was born.
  • thevikingninja
    Options
    Well my father has traced our ancestry back to the year 1500 or something crazy like that- he keeps finding more so it's hard to keep track- anyway, turns out we were a long line of Vikings. We have a lot of really cool relatives we find time to time.
    Ninja cause Vikings are big. No doubt. Ever see a big burly Viking try to pull a ninja move? They are stocky- the simple impossibility makes it totally plausible that I would be the one to pull it off.
    Haha
  • mistertug
    Options
    my name is Tug and I'm widely respected
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    iron... I like lifting weights and have done for years.
    animal... I believe we're little more than animals at heart and that endulging primal urges are beneficial to your health.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My favorite golf club. I may be a bit of a golf nut.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My last name begins with Mc and the bully part is because I am one(except to my FL) some reason I like those folks.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Tsunami79

Tsunami - a name I cam up with while playing games with my brothers.

79 - the year I was born.

my brothers games names are : scrotchedearth & nuclearholocost.
  • awesomek001
    awesomek001 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just figured "What better way to keep up the positive mindset needed to keep up the heathly lifestyle that to make it my user id - - AWESOME!!

Yup, that's me in a single word. .. . . .
  • JoylynnAroundthebend
    Options
    My first and middle name, and I have gone so far away from who I want to be. Also, tend to be a little crazy, in a good way!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    It's the title of a song I love.
  • skeeter2584
    skeeter2584 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The "skeeter" part of my username is one of my father's nicknames for me. The 2584 refers to the month, day and year of my birth.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Mustang..because I drive one...see pic below. Tiff is nick name for my full name, Tiffany and the 21...well I was 21 when u started using the s/n.
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine, (Mow ree) is just a silly way of saying Marie. ; )
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Lamarnnem. A play on words Lamar and them. Lamar is my name and them is the rest of me. Lamarnnem.
  • kennacoconut
    kennacoconut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Kennacoconut- a nickname my mom gave me when I was really little. All my online avvounts are kennacoconut... so if you google it, you will find yahoo answers, xanga, blogspot, all sorts of silly thinkgs I never use anymore.
  • ohpampered1
    ohpampered1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's funny because it has to do with food. I use to sell Pampered Chef, and if my home phone rang and my husband pick it up, it was always about something for Pampered Chef, so he gave me the nick name ohpamered1. :o)